Not my first grow but I’m still learning and need some guidance

interesting. i'm running hempy grows.
And hempy grows is?

You did it right. Big "Data" adds more pK (phosphorus and potassium) to the mix which changes the NPK ratio to suit a flowering plant. The veg mix also has p and K from the Core A component which takes care of the veg portion of growth so you are not missing the ratio, its that the ratio changes for flower and that is why you add an additional nutrient for that stage.

Autos are going to flower when they feel its time, nothing you can do about that. When they transition to flower, which some of them seem to be doing already, you start using the week 1 flower feed on the chart which includes the Big "Data" component for extra pK. Your right on track!

Core A supplies P and K during the veg cycle and Big "Data" boosts it in flower to get the right NPK ratio for each stage. Both are readily available sources. All of our nutrients are fully bioavailable out of the package which makes it suitable for hydro. A healthy root zone with lots of micro-organisms is always helpful but its not needed to break down the nutrients.
For the autos I will do week 1 but of course when the soil is dry, can’t right now but I’ll keep that in mind. As far as the bigger plant goes, well idk when I show change to 12/12.

Did a little bit of tucking but just waiting for some of the branches on the edge stretch up more

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

And hempy grows is?
Typically a hydro type grow using perlite or coco. Pot is solid, no drainage holes, save for a small 1/4" hole located an inch or two up from the bottom of the pot. This forms a max level reservoir that is refilled daily or every couple of days.

Growth is often very robust like a hydro grow, but without external reservoirs or air pumps etc.

Here's the Hempy Headquarters thread but @bluter 's active thread will give you a good feel for the practice.

i've run loads of media and methods over the years. but yes hempy is a passive hydro method with usually straight perlite as the media.

you drill a small hole about 2 to 2 1/2 inches from the bottom of a small bucket. i run either a 2L or 5L bucket in hempy, but have grown plants to flower in as small as 750ml. it's technically a micro grow style, but both produces and can support as a macro grow.

edit : i'm actually exploring a change. i bore easy lol.

@New2this420 ... first you need a better handle lol
it takes an insane number of digits to tag you .. far too many similar ones

the plants are looking good. super solid really. if the PB nute sched is suggesting some of the BD early, it's because they want to keep ahead of the nute curve going in to flower. just use and keep with that.

on the older fans that are fully green - there is just a hint of a burn at the very tips. that's not a bad sign. it means you're pushing everything they want, but not over.

keep with where you are headed. it looks good. just be ready for them to break out.

btw @Prescription Blend ... big data ? nute company naming conventions are historically ... strange at best. but that just seems to conjure no connection to growing a living thing. not a knock on the product.

the plants are looking good. super solid really. if the PB nute sched is suggesting some of the BD early, it's because they want to keep ahead of the nute curve going in to flower. just use and keep with that.

on the older fans that are fully green - there is just a hint of a burn at the very tips. that's not a bad sign. it means you're pushing everything they want, but not over.

keep with where you are headed. it looks good. just be ready for them to break out.

btw @Prescription Blend ... big data ? nute company naming conventions are historically ... strange at best. but that just seems to conjure no connection to growing a living thing. not a knock on the producty

btw @Prescription Blend ... big data ? nute company naming conventions are historically ... strange at best. but that just seems to conjure no connection to growing a living thing. not a knock on the product.
Yeah I know my name on here is very common among a lot of people but how do you change it? And I’ll keep headed that way I’m going. I’m going to just keep posting pictures every night when they wake up from the dark period. It also helps me keep track with date and time because each post records it for me. Thanks for the advice everyone

you can tag a mod to change the username if you want. it's good to keep the journal. that way you can keep track of where you've been and what works well.

Started the 12:12 yesterday, but the only thing is I didn’t turn my dimmer on my lights to 100%

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

looks good. i always hold a little back on the dimmer. a lot depends on the ppfd and watts/sqft. in flower i usually ramp from about 75% to 90 % and watch.

that final 10% usually doesn't add a pile or a make a bunch of difference, but it can save loads on your driver and increase the overall lifespan of your fixture by a good 30% or so.

also my flower leds have a steep red bias

So doing the 90% dimmer plus the hot day brought my temperature to the 90s so I had to figure out a way to get the temperature down , this is how I did it .

are you venting to outdoor ? the best way to keep control of the temps and environment is vent your exhaust to outdoor. it's also much cheaper. trying to recirculate internally always leads to tears.

Back
Top Bottom