Not my first grow but I’m still learning and need some guidance

Can I do LST to a auto flower plant even if the plant is showing these pistols?

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

it's a bit late for training them now. i top and do minimal training with autos, but it starts real early and is not as extensive as a photo ever.

Yeah I knew it was over for that idea. I swear I’m never doing autos again. But the new prescription blend nutes really show a big difference

yeah i'd like to be in media that is friendly with PB. i haven't been soil growing since i got here. i got 4 yrs worth of hp though lol.

autos can be ok. i'm doing an auto run right now. of course i'm doing a cage grow and abusing them all the way. :p
i'm running 3 times the light in flower and rolling them 12/12 even though they are autos.

yeah i'd like to be in media that is friendly with PB. i haven't been soil growing since i got here. i got 4 yrs worth of hp though lol.

autos can be ok. i'm doing an auto run right now. of course i'm doing a cage grow and abusing them all the way. :p
i'm running 3 times the light in flower and rolling them 12/12 even though they are autos.
What’s a cage? And what do you mean by i'm running 3 times the light in flower

Okay thanks, I guess I’ll just keep the bottle when it does ship to me but I don’t think I’ll use anything else then the @Prescription Blend. After feeding them the next day I noticed the plants were looking different in a good way. So I’m excited to see how they turn out the rest of the grow. Especially the next grow when I don’t use miracle grow soil as a starter. Lol

Okay thanks, I guess I’ll just keep the bottle when it does ship to me but I don’t think I’ll use anything else then the @Prescription Blend. After feeding them the next day I noticed the plants were looking different in a good way. So I’m excited to see how they turn out the rest of the grow. Especially the next grow when I don’t use miracle grow soil as a starter. Lol
Glad to see your package arrived in time. The plants are starting to look happier! Just got caught up reading the first few pages here.

As for your water, it looks good to use. It is fine to have a little calcium hardness and at ~100ppm you shouldn’t have any issues. I expect your pH to be around 6.2-6.3 after mixing which should be fine since your not in hydro.

I’ll check it out in like 20 mins but I bought the pk booster from advanced nutes call big bud , is it good?

the AN booster is good. you can use it with the PB if you like. it won't interfere.

Back
Top Bottom