NukeHeads Sponsored Grow Journal PlantWrestlers 30 Nukes

Interesting....I might give it a try. Do you recommend a particular brand or type or just the cheapest? Sounds like the kind of experimentation I like doing with plants.

Interesting....I might give it a try. Do you recommend a particular brand or type or just the cheapest? Sounds like the kind of experimentation I like doing with plants.
I will be transplanting some of mine in a week or so and im going to try it on a few. ✌️

Do it guys you won't be sorry ,any brand is OK.
IMG_088151.JPG
IMG_088337.JPG
IMG_088739.JPG
IMG_089144.JPG
IMG_089242.JPG
IMG_089334.JPG
IMG_089438.JPG

Get a grow bag add 1 inch soil.
Place folded out diaper on top .
Fill bag.
When you dig out the hole to transplant into you should hit the diaper.
Put in plant.
Water in whole bucket of nutrient mix of your choice .I've gone with bore water and seasol. (Diaper just sucks it up!.
Fill in with soil .
Done!

Now the best part is from now on you can sit the bag in a tray with other bags or individual tray/saucer and only water the tray!.
Big big bonus if u had a grow and tray as big as my last where I couldn't even get in to water each plants bag individually ,boom water the tray and watch it disappear the diaperssuck it all up.
And the results are insane its a hybrid soil hydro and u get the hydro results with the soil benefits ,no pumps to fail ,nothing can fuck up unless you just don't water.
IMG_130548.JPG
IMG_129534.JPG
IMG_122159.JPG
IMG_116746.JPG
IMG_113544.JPG
IMG_112843.JPG
IMG_048850.JPG
IMG_20170810_221026.jpg

I grew 1 plant like this now all my plants I grow like this and I'm coming up with new diaper orientated grows just wait I have something super special in store.

Im going to do some seed plants in the bush after xmas, in 60l garbage bins and will be trying the nappy method in them. Hopefully with a bit of rain and the nappy storage i wont have to water them.

Im going to do some seed plants in the bush after xmas, in 60l garbage bins and will be trying the nappy method in them. Hopefully with a bit of rain and the nappy storage i wont have to water them.

Now ya talking bro

Do you have to change her when she shits? lol that's one way to baby your plants! Thank goodness I grow in a bucket of water lol I have a tonne of diapers so I would probably be tempted to try that if I was in soil lmfao if it works it works!

But that same bucket of water in a power outage will drown my plants ,no power equals no air pumps .
So my inbetweener system is the SAS of soil and hydro !

I don't chime in with that stuff too often, but when growchy throws up a grapefruit like that, I gotta crush it. Its like "come on...someone say something and quick or I can't help myself!!"

Back
Top Bottom