NukeHeads Sponsored Grow Journal PlantWrestlers 30 Nukes

We have more nukes launching than north korea
IMG_20170908_092228.jpg
IMG_20170908_092129.jpg

Great success- Borat

Hi just tried to order 2 nukes and 2 granddaddy and a couple other ones and they asked for $77us shipping to New Zealand. Yeah right. Not only Ferrari seeds but looks like delivered in one too...... ah I could choose first class option too for $127us. Guess that would have been Lear jet delivery.

Hi just tried to order 2 nukes and 2 granddaddy and a couple other ones and they asked for $77us shipping to New Zealand. Yeah right. Not only Ferrari seeds but looks like delivered in one too...... ah I could choose first class option too for $127us. Guess that would have been Lear jet delivery.
They are definitely expensive on their seeds and I have always wondered if these high dollar seeds at some of these seed banks are really worth it. On my first grow none of my seeds costed over $45 usd for a pack of 5 and I was well please with the results I got, not only good yield but good quality also. I have always heard you get what you pay for and I wonder if that goes for seeds to. For what they changed for their seeds they should be top of the line in everything, yield, quality, etc. Im gonna order a few of these Nukehead when I get the extra money so I can try them out. I wouldn't mind paying more as long as I know they have good Genetics and are worth it.✌️

One thing about GYO they gave me free stealthy shipping and I didn't have to pay extra for breeder packs, my order arrived in seven days to the us so I was very please with that.✌️

I have a question directed towards Nukehead Seeds. Ive had people questioning be about shipping costs to Australia. Can you please clarify your shipping costs to our country, broken down if there are different optional rates. USD will be fine.

I have a question directed towards Nukehead Seeds. Ive had people questioning be about shipping costs to Australia. Can you please clarify your shipping costs to our country, broken down if there are different optional rates. USD will be fine.

You will probably get an answer if you post your question in their sponsor thread. Maybe. I sent them an email and they weren't very forthcoming

I sent them an email too and got an answer how expensive there seeds are and that they will put an extra seed in and it is custom charges. What a load of . sorry. I don't really want NZ customs know what I ordered. There webpage says $17.50 international shipping.

I sent them an email too and got an answer how expensive there seeds are and that they will put an extra seed in and it is custom charges. What a load of . sorry. I don't really want NZ customs know what I ordered. There webpage says $17.50 international shipping.

Yeah best to go with a company thats been around for a bit and is used to shipping internationally like seedsman or the vault lol I think the reason most like it is because its in America which is only really beneficial to people in America imo. Unless specifically looking for nukehead strain.

*Damn sorry plant I was thinking this was the nukehead thread didnt realize it was your journal sorry not trying to hi-jack.

Back
Top Bottom