NukeHeads Sponsored Grow Journal PlantWrestlers 30 Nukes

I used to be a rockstar, believe me, it's the best and the worst job in the world

Sometimes I sit here alone on the north pole, missing my life as a previous rock star, the travelling, the lifestyle. But I think I would have been dead if I didn't step away from the spotlight and move to the north pole. It's not good for you to live like that

And the show starts!!! In this corner....weighing less than a gram....hailing from Colorado by the way of overseas shipment to the land down under, NUKEHEAD #1. And in the opposite corner......weight unknown.....origins unknown....the ONE, the ONLY, the PLANTWRESTLER.

Sometimes I sit here alone on the north pole, missing my life as a previous rock star, the travelling, the lifestyle. But I think I would have been dead if I didn't step away from the spotlight and move to the north pole. It's not good for you to live like that

It is you DeVille! You faked your death and are kicking up the Italian shoes!

This is gonna be some show. Personally I think your own strain is looking much better than the nukehead one Wrestler. I would much more want a seed of yours I believe.

This is gonna be some show. Personally I think your own strain is looking much better than the nukehead one Wrestler. I would much more want a seed of yours I believe.

I'm very flattered man ! If these nukeheads grow as big buds as they say then we have some serious competition here.
And a cross perhaps?

Do you really live in the North Pole...as in the the little town near Fairbanks??

No I don't - But I do live far enough north to have the polar night, so it's not very far from the north pole :)

Do you really live in the North Pole...as in the the little town near Fairbanks??

Ah ok, I spent a couple months up there. Stayed at the hotel North Pole. Absolutely loved it up there. Ms Stank and I have been planning a trip to Alaska for a couple years now. Not sure when we will go, but we will have a blast when we do.

I just say the north pole to avoid having to write which country I am in. Am pretty sure the state here would be watching a forum like this to find us growers. They love hunting us and I feel they use every tool there is to find us. So I don't even write the name of the country to not get on their radar

If they found my little garden there would be headlines like "Drug factory found" and everything would go to shit :) 12 plants = factory and off to prison we go

Are you legal there? Max plant limit? I am limited to 12 (which is what I have right now...but I am going to ditch two of the girls and one of the male clones. I might ditch 3 of the girls. Guess this is what happens when you are 100% on clones. Worse things to have to deal with I suppose LOL. I just really struggle at getting rid of plants LOL

No. Very illegal. Years in prison illegal.

Are you legal there? Max plant limit? I am limited to 12 (which is what I have right now...but I am going to ditch two of the girls and one of the male clones. I might ditch 3 of the girls. Guess this is what happens when you are 100% on clones. Worse things to have to deal with I suppose LOL. I just really struggle at getting rid of plants LOL

In this forum, every single day, week after week, month after month, I see new places getting legalized, new growers being able to do what they love without having to live in terror of the authorities. It makes me happy to see that many places on earth are progressing. I sadly do not live in one of those places. What many people now can do legally - Here it is a serious crime and it doesn't seem to improve over time either. Very regressive on drug policies. Some day I hope to be able to grow and show it to the world under my real name. But I fear it won't happen as long as I'm alive.

In this forum, every single day, week after week, month after month, I see new places getting legalized, new growers being able to do what they love without having to live in terror of the authorities. It makes me happy to see that many places on earth are progressing. I sadly do not live in one of those places. What many people now can do legally - Here it is a serious crime and it doesn't seem to improve over time either. Very regressive on drug policies. Some day I hope to be able to grow and show it to the world under my real name. But I fear it won't happen as long as I'm alive.

Well I hope things change where you are at Deville! I only started growing when it was legalized here (of course that coincided with blowing out my back at work and needing some serious pain relief....so who knows if I would have started even if it wasn't legalized last election).

Back
Top Bottom