NukeHeads Sponsored Grow Journal PlantWrestlers 30 Nukes

This morning I took all 30 nukeheads seeds out of the soaker and planted them straight into a tray of soil all together and placed the tray straight into my veg room at 22 degrees celcius ,after they sprout I'll separate them seedlings are really easy to transplant contrary to popular belief.
IMG_133242.JPG
IMG_133746.JPG
IMG_134236.JPG
IMG_134642.JPG
IMG_134740.JPG

Holy shit man! They gave you 30 friggin seeds. You're bound to find a good pheno out of those.

Good luck. Nice artwork. Like the bomb. Lol.
See that little seed, thats like my second one, not impressed. Shouldnt have even made it through their sorting.

#1 is up. Just thought id plant #2 as well, but the seed aint up to spec. Will see if it still sprouts.
Just thought id point out that at $30 US a seed they shouldnt be sending out sub standard seeds. In your case it doesnt matter. But to me it does.

My last Northern Light was a tri-node mutant and it came from a small seed that looked like rubbish. The bud was stronger than most of the weed I've ever smoked lol. See it through who knows what will pop, but if it's not viable have pics to show like shiggs suggested. I'm sure something can be worked out. You may even get cheesy poofs outta the deal .

Back
Top Bottom