NukeHeads Sponsored Grow Journal PlantWrestlers 30 Nukes

I have grown a lot for a very long time. Only very small stealthy grows. It's only the past year I have started doing "bigger" grows. But it's not really big - barely enough for me and my friends :) Me and my friends are heavy recreational users - I am both a recreational user and a medicinal user. Used to grow for recreational uses only until I got hurt in a bad work accident. After that the strains I grew started changing a little bit, but still keep the heavy recreational hitters around :) Luckily they're often also very medicinal

pain caused by some damaged nerves. I'm not even sure the pain is "real" - I mean - The places I have pain is not the damaged one. I get like electric shocks of pain going through my entire body at times, but mostly it's the shoulders and the arms that gets most of the pain. The damaged nerves are in the shoulders and neck.

I feel any heavy indica will do the trick. It's sedating my body in a way that calms down the pains. Bubbleicious for example did wonders but I sadly built up tolerance to those beneficial effects very fast so am looking for a new one. I have hopes for the Green House Jack Herer. That's one of the oldest medicinal strains

Keep that list of pain relief strains coming fellas. I got my pen and pad. I have some bulged disk and some tears and other big words going on in my lower back. Some days I can't even carry my kids. It gets so bad I can't even bend my back or even sit down if I wanted to. Well I can but it's like a few degrees at a time all while having such a terrible pain I would not wish on my enemies.

Keep that list of pain relief strains coming fellas. I got my pen and pad. I have some bulged disk and some tears and other big words going on in my lower back. Some days I can't even carry my kids. It gets so bad I can't even bend my back or even sit down if I wanted to. Well I can but it's like a few degrees at a time all while having such a terrible pain I would not wish on my enemies.

Yeah thats what I am treating. I had a torn disk in L4-L5 with severe facet joint damage from L3-S1. Any bending over, to the side, or any twisting will set the nerves on fire in the lower back as well as lead to muscle spasms (which freaking suck ass). Simple things like mopping the floor, or throwing a nerf football to a 7 year old let me know that things are not right in my back.....even almost 11 months later!

yeah i have an L3 L4 Ĺ5 S1 FUSION and after 7 years of oxycontin,morphine, and stupid injections i gave up and am trying something new. so hopefully my first grow go's good. somedays i cant even get out of bed.

yeah i have an L3 L4 Ĺ5 S1 FUSION and after 7 years of oxycontin,morphine, and stupid injections i gave up and am trying something new. so hopefully my first grow go's good. somedays i cant even get out of bed.

Back pain is just so different than other pain, and worse. I mean I did a 10 mile ruck with a broken foot carrying a 100lbs of wet pack and gear and stayed with the main group the whole time (Back in my time in the Marine Corps). I ran the last 9 miles of a marathon with a blown out knee. Both hurt like a bitch but weren't nerve based in the back which is just on a whole different level of pain.

Back
Top Bottom