P1100125.JPG

9/11/2020

Getting nice thick branches exactly what i am aiming for
P1100768.JPG
P1100767.JPG
P1100766.JPG
P1100765.JPG
P1100764.JPG

Still getting buds growing from buds so ill them work away , its the last two weeks , but im letting them go over a week , , today was last feed , ill harvest when they are dried out after their final watering , be nice if they go twice as big

I give the mainline Lava Freeze a blast of this stuff lol , we shall see if its making a difference
Hope you can make the growth out , its fking bizarre :hmmmm:

P1100787.JPG
P1100784.JPG
P1100781.JPG
P1100789.JPG
P1100788.JPG

P1100781.JPG
P1100780.JPG

Please excuse the intrusion, as we help one of our valued Sponsors.

Sierra Natural Science has been a 420 Mag Sponsor for over a decade, and we finally talked them into getting active in the forums. Please show them around, subscribe and promote this thread and show them how much we truly appreciate them.

Meanwhile, if anyone has any pest or disease control questions for SNS, please let them know in their thread.

Has anyone used SNS before and can share your experience in the thread above? :thanks:

Please excuse the intrusion, as we help one of our valued Sponsors.

Sierra Natural Science has been a 420 Mag Sponsor for over a decade, and we finally talked them into getting active in the forums. Please show them around, subscribe and promote this thread and show them how much we truly appreciate them.

Meanwhile, if anyone has any pest or disease control questions for SNS, please let them know in their thread.

Has anyone used SNS before and can share your experience in the thread above? :thanks:

Your welcome any time , i shall add the sponsors to my sig , so it will be handy for future growers :Namaste:

Hey Nutty, I want to run this by you if you don’t mind.

I have only ever grown 1 auto previously and this is my second, about 3.5 weeks since germination. Today I noticed she’s already showing pistils. I would like to reverse a branch or 2 to make some female pollen, at what point would you start to spray with Colloidal Silver? Would you wait until more branch development has occurred or start it soon? Both pics of same plant, taken today. Thanks.

Hey Nutty, I want to run this by you if you don’t mind.

I have only ever grown 1 auto previously and this is my second, about 3.5 weeks since germination. Today I noticed she’s already showing pistils. I would like to reverse a branch or 2 to make some female pollen, at what point would you start to spray with Colloidal Silver? Would you wait until more branch development has occurred or start it soon? Both pics of same plant, taken today. Thanks.

you will want the pistols on a branch , let her go another week then ill check again :) you will love this , im just about to head out to take pics of my one im spraying , its changing , so if i uplaod in ten mins you know what to look out for :)

pollen sacs forming , use zoom if it helps @Konks Dirt Empire
P1100795.JPG
P1100794.JPG

all plants are flying , i added pipe cleaners to bond the pots together , i kept grabbing it by the top so if she roots into the second pot ill screw her up if they break .

Look at this stem , 5 week old plant , its loving it
P1100790.JPG

brewed some yummy goodness for the Lava Freeze she is a bit stalled out and the rest of plants are below , the sweet cheese have Purple tags
P1100803.JPG

P1100802.JPG
P1100801.JPG
P1100800.JPG
P1100799.JPG
P1100798.JPG
P1100796.JPG

So ive ordered a smaller tent to put the little seedlings in , i have a habit of sitting g in my room for half hours at a time chilling and having a puff , then i say , hmmm wonder why them little ones are not growing , its because they are growing roots ( this i know but i cant help but add a little water) lol , so at least i can get them some where AWAY FROM ME, and some where u can treat as I've had mites in the past , but I'm growing better plants so want them nicer looking for a change , also i want the humidity higher for the seedling for 3 weeks only of their life , :ganjamon:

OK so tomorrow ill be putting the blue diesel into 36 hours of darkness , she is done and im all out again lol

all the rest ok , ive sprayed them again with organic plants soap fats
P1100818.JPG

After feeding these with another ingredient i noticed the resin more , Fact ! i was worried that this plant didn't glue up
, But now i see the difference , even in these pics, here are the rest getting a dose of spray
P1100830.JPG

P1100828.JPG

P1100827.JPG
P1100825.JPG

the banana blaze is getting some today , she looks happy about it :cheesygrinsmiley:
P1100832.JPG

P1100831.JPG

So ive ordered a smaller tent to put the little seedlings in
Sounds like a good idea. Now you've got me thinking of building a tiny box for seedlings. I have some old 28 & 50W blurple bulbs I could utilise. A project for a rainy day :laugh:

give you something to do , this time of year its hard to fill in the gaps , i hate winter , :cheesygrinsmiley:
See for me I've usually got too much to do with work, kids etc but little projects give me that needed opportunity to do something I enjoy for myself.

these 2 are off to 36 hours darkness:Rasta: i need room the end of the road for blue diesel and banana blaze , i hope you enjoyed the ride in their nutty pots :)

I've smoked both before so wanted to do them again , they are a nice relaxing strain , the blue gives me the laughs so its on the books all the time , the lava freeze is also meant to be good for a giggle , time will tell ( she has been cooked low and slow :) the smell is awesome , hmmmmmmmmm , she has to be the nicest smelling strain i have ever had.
I broke a third off this first plant , stupid fker i was, she would have been better
P1100846.JPG
P1100845.JPG
P1100844.JPG
P1100843.JPG
P1100842.JPG
P1100841.JPG
P1100840.JPG
P1100839.JPG

Back
Top Bottom