Oh Canada! We Are Giving Away A Canadian Prize Pack This July 1

CropKingSeeds

420 Sponsor
It's Canada's Birthday on Friday, July 1st but we are not taking a day off (well, most of our staff will :) but we can assure everyone that our live website chat, email and phone will be available.)

And... our staff will be here to draw the winning order #. See pix below for the prizes!

Raffle prize is our "CANADIAN SEED PRIZE PACK". One lucky winner will receive ALL of these 5-packs as well as a BONUS mystery prize:

Blueberry (5 seeds)
Haze Xtreme (5 seeds)
Crown Royale (5 seeds)
Northern Lights (5 seeds)
"Tell me more!" You say.

In this contest, you have TWO ways to win. Here's what you need to do:

1. Place an order anytime from today, 29th of June to the 30th and use promo code 420MAG-10. Don't miss the code because it will serve as your ticket.

OR

1. Post a photo in CANADA DAY theme. Be creative, use whatever Canadian theme you can think of. Just make sure you post it by Canada Day, July 1, to be considered for the raffle.

NOTE: Do one of the 2 above and you'll get 1 entry. Do two for 2 entries.

TIP: Want 3 entries? Then, send more images. The more entries you submit, the more chances of winning.

We will choose 1 lucky winner this July 1st. We will use RANDOMIZER software to choose the winning order # or picture

What a great promotion! I really need to get my butt in gear tonight and get brainstorming my ideas for pictures to enter the contests. Thanks again Crop King for another awesome contest. Not only is it great to win freebies, it really is fun to participate in contests like these. + reps to all of you at Crop King Seeds!

ill talk bordengrow into a collaboration on this!
pics coming tomorrow.

not sure how we can outpic old school 64 on this, but we will do our best.

ill talk bordengrow into a collaboration on this!
pics coming tomorrow.

not sure how we can outpic old school 64 on this, but we will do our best.

Old School does have some good picture taking skills and imagination and he has some great entries in the 710 Crop King contests. This contest is different though, you don't have to have the best picture or anything like that. You just need to either place and order or throw up a Canada Day and cannabis related photo to be entered, the picking of the winner is totally randomized. :)

I guess i should have read the forum before placing my order on 26th

This contest was not up on the 26th, it was just posted today :) You can always make an entry by submitting a photo that is Canada day and cannabis related to be entered into the draw, winner is randomly picked. Be creative!

Looks like I don't have a Canada Day themed photo for this contest. Some things came up today that I had to tend to and I wasn't able to go buy any Canada day goodies to make a picture with since I realized we do not have any of the stuff from last year lol, my bad. I will enter in the other Crop King photo contest :) Good luck to everyone who is entered to the contest, I will be watching :)

Just me and my camping chair, going to sit by the fire and light off some fireworks. And some of my recently cured Winnie, very cured Leialoha and maybe a fresh nug from Ellabella to do this right... Cheers everyone!
Happy Canada Day!!
20160630_223659.jpg

Oh Canada!

Crown Royale is a strain I'd LOVE to try. Crop King is a great company to represent Canada! :D

Here are my Northern Lights, White Widow, and CBDream showing their cannabian pride!

Only submitting one image so everyone has a fair chance :D

1661630289417.png

SURPRISE!! SURPRISE!!

Here's more stuff that you can win! We will be announcing the winner or shall we say the winners!

Thank you all for your entries!

FullSizeRender135.jpg

- CKS smoking kit
- Kush Nugz toque in red and white
- HUF socks in red leaf theme
- roach clip hand made in Vancouver
- Cannabis Day t-shirt

420-magazine-mobile1424806818.jpg
hope you consider my entries just got home with my newborn baby girl show some love crop King seeds

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom