Old Island Indica - Sweet Baby Jane

Nice update GFC, it will be fun to see how the stems reacted to being buried.

I recently read that you could cause the stems to die off if buried to high up on the stem, i did it fairly young and its been like that for awhile so we shall see. right now my veg room is packed full no room at all so adding underlighting to her right now is not possible. will have some yellowing on the lower leafs but that should be taken care of when she gets moved into flower room in a week or so.

im subbed great thread

welcome geturgrowon!

Congratulations on your harvest!

I harvested one plant of Old Island Indica that was staggered a month off from the rest of my garden. it was a test run to see how the strain grew. i did recently just trim up 9oz of some outdoor material from this last summer of a friend of mine (that i got my nycd cut from) this plant was also his nycd. i ended up making hash out of it and will have some pictures of that later.

just subbed gfc:thumb:

Glad to have you Superskunk61, more will slowly keep coming ;)

Impressive! :thumb:

Thanks SmokeSara! for my 3rd run with your led, its kicking butt!!

I&i

Video is having a minor issue, will try and have it fixed and up by tonight

The Cannabis Farmers Market!!
Teaser!!

I&i

Just another quick pic drop. taken a couple days ago, the flush is going well on day 21 of just straight water and on day 62 of flower. pics were taken yesterday at day 64 and those will be uploaded later tonight. hope you all enjoy the market video. more videos will come.

20150326_045418.jpg
20150326_045428.jpg
20150322_081203.jpg
20150322_081154.jpg
20150322_081146.jpg

I&i

We have a purple pheno in the garden! !

Harvest day is today, it starts shortly. Will try and take videos and will have pics.

I&I

20150327_081421.jpg
20150327_081441.jpg

Sorry for side way pics, uploaded from cell. I'll have better pics later. Just a couple pics to show what I seen two nights ago

I&I

My ladys under my 600w hps finished up before my led girls.

So right now I've harvested 2 pgsc and one oii. The other 3 under the hps are half under the led so they will stay till they fully finish. 7 more to take down and I'm getting 3-5 lbs wet weight, so after -2/3 I'm going to have a pretty good harvest for only 1300 watts

20150327_0814211.jpg
20150327_0814411.jpg
20150330_222455.jpg

these have been harvested.
Pics n videos to come

I&I

Here we got part two. Weights have been written down as I go, a video will be done on end results with notes. Thanks for watching stay tuned for part 3 harvest and end results. Sub if you want to follow for more cannabis adventures

I&I

This is the final harvest video, i will be uploading one more video to this journal showing the future garden.
i will try and continue to update 420mag but im moving my energy towards producing videos for youtube. if i start a journal in the future it will mostly be a video journal. Thanks for checking out my journal and Enjoi! ;)

I&i

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom