OldMedman Goes Indoors

Hi OMM!:)

On a lighter note, I wonder if you could give me some of your insight on SnowStorm Ultra, if I remember correctly, you still use it??
Have you done side by side testing with it on same strain runs?
And lastly, how do YOU prefer to use it?
Thanks in advance for your time my friend, get your rest!

Snowstorm ultra works well from what i have seen... it is basically a cheaper version of "Big Bud"..... we recently switched it to SSU and use it just like we did with the big bud.... our mix is im my journal so u can see how we use it.... just trade it for the Big bud... same measurements...
seems to make them more frothy.... but thats all i can tell sense i havent seen the plants we are growing at work without Big bud or SSU.

the guys at our hydro store rave about it... they are who got us to switch to it in our hydro. and who showed us that is was way cheaper.
i hope that helps a little..... good luck bro

good to know bout the mmj church.... as well as a bummer to hear what they have been haveing to deal with.... at least things are starting to change.... Colorado has legalization on the ballot soon.... needs 87,000 votes to pass.... was 48% to 52% last time so there are good chances..... and than to top that the federal government has a similar for them..... would move it from being a schedule one to a schedule three drug!
as well as the DeA are begining to back off again.... or so it seems here in Co.... they are just working to get our medical in order.... if all goes well Colorado will become the "model" for the other states medical laws.

the thing i cant wait to have in hawaii is a fresh coconut from the tree.... i love coconut jellys! although i have to continually remind myself that they are a natural laxative......not doing that one again lol

im not to worried bout finding my meds.... ive had friends that live there and said they could help me out..... as well as i seem to have a nose for it LOL.

the Ladys look lovely old man! the critical is stacking and im loveing the look of that thai! cant wait to see it really start now that you are fully past its stretch period.
keep up the great work brother ill pm u when we will be coming threw and maybe we can have that smoke!
have a great day old man!:high-five:

I remember when your state first started in mmj and it seemed that they changed the laws all time, Good that now you hope to become the model for the nation. Vote! :)

I can't stand coconuts, no way, no how. ...those things fall on you..or at least they come close. Finally talked my neighbor into cutting his down...it hung over our yard...had to be careful. :yikes::yikes:

Hey that's great that you have friends on the big island. Much safer. :)

I'll look for your pm.

Your right...the stretch is over, now they can become fat bottom girls. :yahoo: So to speak. :)

Snowstorm ultra works well from what i have seen... it is basically a cheaper version of "Big Bud"..... we recently switched it to SSU and use it just like we did with the big bud.... our mix is im my journal so u can see how we use it.... just trade it for the Big bud... same measurements...
seems to make them more frothy.... but thats all i can tell sense i havent seen the plants we are growing at work without Big bud or SSU.

the guys at our hydro store rave about it... they are who got us to switch to it in our hydro. and who showed us that is was way cheaper.

I've seen SSU work, especially at first it increases the leaves frostiness. I think I'll watch a little longer. I do use gravity to made the buds tighter.
I sometimes think "if 's not broken.....don't fix it" . Or maybe I'm just resistant to change. :smokin: But not about coco, that I will try. :)

Hey Uncle O, was getting caught up and I stumbled on some painful news about aunt Jo's health and you with that dang.. C-word..I can't tell ya' how shitty I feel about all this...

I'm for you throwing in that 3rd sun and packing the Begeezus out of that Matterhorn or like someone put it..BAT lol

I've got to go smoke this bowl, meditate and send you the possitive vibes...

P.S.. You are a great man OMM ;)

I'm all hydro, but I love the coco for seedlings and moms. I am thinking about doing a coco-hempy as soon as the BAT is here!

I have free samples of gravity, purple maxx and ssu, been a little apprehensive to use them. I've heard they can do some crazy things in a hydro setup. I'll save them for my hempy experiment.

Hey Quix :)

Yep, I let my emotions get to me yesterday....I do feel bad about that. I just went to get my finger fixed and damned if I didn't get a whole list of things that I have to do. Pulmonary tests, X-rays, chest and finger, got to have some more skin cancer cut of my face, which I do at least once a year. Same old stuff.

Actually there was one drug that got me early and I was smart enough to stop that after couple of years of bad things happening to me. That is one of the drugs we can't mention on 420 and I think it is the worst drug in the world. Let's just say it's sold everywhere except Utah.
During the rest of my years as as a hippie, I had a rule I followed then and I still do....never take anything addictive. That will keep you out of trouble most of the time.
The military got me thou during my first fight with cancer. They gave me some pain meds and I ate them like candy. When I got to Hawaii, here I was living where I always dreamed of and I was mad and unhappy all the time, so I went to a Dr. out here and he said don't you know your addicted to prescription drugs? Huh? It took only 4 days to get off of them! Man did I feel better. As a hippie I did met god a few times.:) All is one OMMMMMMM!

About the SnowStorm Ultra. I haven't used it and I don't think I ever will. I was reading the label the other day and It just didn't sound like something I wanted to put in my body. There were a few warnings it in small print and it just didn't sound right. Others have used it with no problems so It's up to you.

Sorry didn't mean to ramble on........:popcorn:

AGAIN, DONT apologize! An OMM story is a treat around here man! Wish we had more of them. In fact, since this journal is so hard to keep up with, I think the least you could do for us is provide one interesting story of your life, per week!:idea: Yes I can see it now, all of us gathered around our monitors, like they used to around the radio:rofl: Just let me know what day you'll be doing story time brother!
All kidding aside, I sure wish you didnt have so many ailments, but wish you and Jo comfort in whatever you do, and hope to see you guys get better.

As for the snow storm....Um....I must have been:roorrip: when I thought you used it, sure wish I knew who it was!:oops: I'm going to try it on 2 of the clones, and see what happens. I cant seem to find anything that really screams red flag, either on the bottle, or the web so far. Supposedly it's just a K boost, but I do know that the ingredients are often kept a secret in stuff like this. We'll see how it goes.....Until next time my friend:Namaste:

Yeah, I'm with quix, I coulda swore you said you used it too, and everytime!!! Maybe Jo hijacked your computer when it was logged on!! You got hacked!!!:slide::goof::rofl:
Guess we will be guinea pigging for ourselves, lol...

Thank you for that brother shag! Glad to meet another resident of this fine state!(surely not as fine as HI, I'd probably never come back!)
I'll check you out over on your thread, I've been over there before, just haven't subbed cuz I'm subbed to 30 other threads currently!
All I use at the moment is FF GrowBig for veg, and am now on the Tiger Bloom as I'm now in flower. I also use molasses, and during veg I use Great White and superthrive.
Like any product, there's always going to be myths and rumors, especially when the product manufacurer is vague in their labeling. I'm just trying to get a smany opinions as possible. I would love to find someone who's done a lot of side by side testing on a same strain basis. I'll be doing a small side by side, 2 vs 2 clones from same mother, so we'll see how it goes. Thanks again for your input Shag, see ya around!:Namaste:

Yeah, I'm with quix, I coulda swore you said you used it too, and everytime!!! Maybe Jo hijacked your computer when it was logged on!! You got hacked!!!:slide::goof::rofl:

Ok now Im trippin! OMM's gunna make me go back and read this whole thing again!:helpsmilie: Now he's going to owe me 3 stories a week!!:loopy:

You run SSU GT?

I am using it for the first time this run quix...we will see how it performs...I know the strains that I am using it on well, due to the fact they are either of my creation, or some friend's, so I should notice any difference.

caution falling coco nuts :rofl::roorrip:

That was back in the days when I cut the grass...I hated to mow the grass under that tree. :smokin: Later in my grow I plan on putting up a picture of my back yard, you'll see what I mean. :circle-of-love:

Hey Uncle O, was getting caught up and I stumbled on some painful news about aunt Jo's health and you with that dang.. C-word..I can't tell ya' how shitty I feel about all this...

I'm for you throwing in that 3rd sun and packing the Begeezus out of that Matterhorn or like someone put it..BAT lol

I've got to go smoke this bowl, meditate and send you the possitive vibes...

P.S.. You are a great man OMM ;)

Hey Nephew. :) Don''t worry about the C word...been cutting stuff off my face for years. I get a little more handsome each time. :high-five:

Maybe when THsea comes back, we can put the third light in. Then I could grow as many as I did outside. :bravo:

I think the vibes should be aimed at Aunt Jo, she is much more serious than me. :smokin:

Thank you for the nice thing you said about me. :high-five:

I'm all hydro, but I love the coco for seedlings and moms. I am thinking about doing a coco-hempy as soon as the BAT is here!

I have free samples of gravity, purple maxx and ssu, been a little apprehensive to use them. I've heard they can do some crazy things in a hydro setup. I'll save them for my hempy experiment.

Oh! Man!.....I've heard that about hydro too. Strange things happen. :smokin::smokin:

Hempy sounds like a better place to try them.

The Twilight jumped right up and died. :smokin: I have one more seed to try. :Namaste:

AGAIN, DONT apologize! An OMM story is a treat around here man! Wish we had more of them. In fact, since this journal is so hard to keep up with, I think the least you could do for us is provide one interesting story of your life, per week!:idea: Yes I can see it now, all of us gathered around our monitors, like they used to around the radio:rofl: Just let me know what day you'll be doing story time brother!
All kidding aside, I sure wish you didnt have so many ailments, but wish you and Jo comfort in whatever you do, and hope to see you guys get better.

As for the snow storm....Um....I must have been:roorrip: when I thought you used it, sure wish I knew who it was!:oops: I'm going to try it on 2 of the clones, and see what happens. I cant seem to find anything that really screams red flag, either on the bottle, or the web so far. Supposedly it's just a K boost, but I do know that the ingredients are often kept a secret in stuff like this. We'll see how it goes.....Until next time my friend:Namaste:

Hi Ya Quix :high-five:

If your actually serious about my stories. I have a few to tell....one will have to be a multiple entires story. When I first joined 420, I posted a couple in the "why do you smoke" section of 420 if it's still there. :)

The reality of Jo and I is that we are old...we're wearing out..plan and simple!
It's the natural way of life. :)

I did buy SSU and planed to use it...I may yet someday....the person your thinking about in no longer on 420. He had good success with it.
See you soon buddy. :)

Hi GT. I think in my opening of this journal I said would be using it this grow, but changed my mind. Sorry to confuse everyone. :smokin:
Jo had a pretty good day, she spent allot of the day on the phone with the IRS.
She had received a letter telling her that the IRS thought she was an illegal alien. They told her to send in a copy of her birth certificate and SS card.
So she called the IRS......after much talking...she finally got a Fraud Agent of the IRS. She talked to this guy for long while...Jo loves mysteries. She was married to a bad cop for 17 years. Ends up the letter was a fraud and they were just trying to get her personal info. She asked the agent if people actually did give these people their info. He laughed and said yes, we have dumbest citizens in the world. :yahoo::rofl::rofl::yahoo:

Hi Ya Quix :high-five:

If your actually serious about my stories. I have a few to tell....one will have to be a multiple entires story. When I first joined 420, I posted a couple in the "why do you smoke" section of 420 if it's still there. :)

The reality of Jo and I is that we are old...we're wearing out..plan and simple!
It's the natural way of life. :)

I did buy SSU and planed to use it...I may yet someday....the person your thinking about in no longer on 420. He had good success with it.
See you soon buddy. :)

Yes my friend, I am very serious about the stories. Stories are ones legacy, and there were'nt digital cameras back when you were creating those stories. There are maybe 30 photos of me when I was a young child, but there are literally thousands of each of my daughters, the oldest 6 yrs old. So you see, the stories you have, are like a book, that has only been written inside your mind, until you tell it to others, and then it is writen somewhere else! I would be HONORED to have you tell your stories, and I'm sure others would as well. Looking forward to them! But dont go stressing yourself to get them typed, we will wait buddy!:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom