OldMedMan's Aloha Journal Part 2

I am listening to some wonderful Bhajan (Idian groups singing/chanting,with music) its being streamed from a temple near to North London and our Daughter in law was singing, it was great to watch it live our grandson an our daughter was there as well our beliefis all friends and relatives benifit from these magical event,s
This one will last for 3 more day,s and night,s as we have family tere it helps me pass these good vibes on to you OMM and all the of you wonderful 420 folks:grinjoint:
Jai Jagantah

That is so wonderful jaga that you can watch and enjoy too. Happy, Happy. :hippy:

In all my travels, I never made it to London, a place I really wanted to visit. The English are so cool. Well, some of them are.:grinjoint:

I am happy to receive your good vibes. This is starting to remind me of my hippie days. Peace Brother.
:hug:

Hey Buddy Sorry to hear you are still under youll get better soon all the good vibes going your way :thumb:

:circle-of-love:

Hi cronic! You got it...much love in the air. Hope to see you soon. Don't work too hard, Bro.:high-five::peace:

Some of you may remember at the beginning of this journal I posted a picture of my Plumeria Tree in my yard and said that the tree would be in full bloom when this journal was over. Oppps! We went a little long! They have all fallen off. Dang!

one17.JPG

Love you Buddy! Do what ever you need to do to feel good. My wife and children especially love you and so do I. We all look forward to see you again. Especially me, I want to have another vape out with you Thsea and the rest of the Island Crew!! Afterwards I will treat everyone with anything on the menu at CostCoo. We love you and wish you the best!:love:

Love you too CF! Love your whole crew. Your boy sure lucked out. I know you are proud.

I can't decide...the Shrimp Plater or the Apple Pie!

You can also pick up that damned trimmer too! :lot-o-toke::smokin:

OMM Old hippie young Hippie I think it is a state of mind that I hope you never loose:hippy:
You didnt miss much London is a fairly nice city, but to enjoy it you have to see it on a nice day an this is a rare thing:hmmmm:
An yep there are some cool English Folk,s and then they are nearly all on 420 any how so you dont have to really move to enjoy there company:grinjoint:
Padmavati would be too much upset if I dont send all her warmest feeling,s to you from her as well as myself:green_heart::love::love::love::love:
Jai Jagantha

I just noticed that you are online OMM is this the better time of day for you :grinjoint:

An hour or two earlier to now. Tonight I was listening to some of the music in my music page. Kashmir tonight. So beautiful, especially with the help of Mr. Goodweed which I grew. (Actually 'Sweet Black Angel').:Namaste:

That sounds Really nice OMM
I was just making the first offering of the day, now I realized I dont no why just now but how offten your name comes into the Mantra,s that I use to offer the
First one begin,s Nama OMM litteraly meaning in the name of OMM:circle-of-love:The firs offering of the day is for me the most important and of course you sprung straight into my mind,,So I though ok maybe I dont know how you look but I had location and a great feeling come over me YOU SIR ARE A WONDERFUL OMM thank you for being YOU
And have posted in Purple the spiritual colour I had to mention but I am fairly sure you must have known that:hookah:
Love from me nd Padmavati and keep Mr good weed close at all times BUTTER is the way to go :thumb:

Hey Buddy are you OK? I am but not normally average
talk back at you soon:circle-of-love:

I need an answere to a very big :rollit: Question if you can my diesel is starting to trich up but she has the
tinniest little buds I have ever seen:straightface:is there any way I could get her to put some bud weight on if you dont mind I will show you a photo I took yesterday
2013-09-21_16_25_32.jpg
and this is one of the biggest one,s
Man it really hurt,s I have no idea why she is not giving it up her buds should be a LOT bigger she has around 3&1/2week,s to go
do you have any wise word,s or remedies,,preferably word,s that might give her some much needed weight where needed:helpsmilie:
I feel like I am cursed at the moment I did a few grow,s and didnt do a journal, then I thought ah they came out real good so I thought
I will do the right thing an I did my first journal an all have been failure,s since that Grow:lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke:

I've been testing the China Yuman I just finished. It will kick your ass!

Any smoke that gets 3 posts from OMM ending with "It will kick your ass!" has to be looked at closely!!! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom