OldMedMan's Aloha Journal Part 2

Hey OMM

Who knew producing your own MMJ was going to be so much work? :cheesygrinsmiley:

I know, I know, Buckshot......however..........it does have it's good points. ...Google it.

Oh no!!! OMM your almost done and the journal will be closed.
Somebody put out some more medi-bomb for OMM so he will keep his journal open.
Good weed OMM. Hope you and family are enjoying life in paradise.

Hey there wildbill. Good to see ya Buddy. I still got a while to go yet. I will probably still fool around in my Picture and Sound journals.I'm renewing my MMJ Card too. Who knows what the future will bring. We will just have to wait and see. I got a feeling someday I'll be growing a plant or two again. Health wise 1 or 2 would be OK. We will see. :passitleft: :peace:

Happy Friedday OMM:circle-of-love:
6oz and counting? sounds wonderful:)
that marble is going to be a beach ball before you know it:)

Good Weed Omm, life is full of seasons isn't it!

It sure is Brother. Good weed to you too. There actually was a book called Seasons and it has turned out to be pretty accurate about the seasons of our lives. I worked in the collage library when I was in school in Cali. and read it there. I read allot of books back then. Loved that job.

Happy Friedday OMM:circle-of-love:
6oz and counting? sounds wonderful:)
that marble is going to be a beach ball before you know it:)

Got start a new one fishy. It was sacrificed last night. Was good too. Happy Friedday Grandpa. :allgood:

Good Friedday OMM..noooo..you can't stop yet..we gotta learn how to graft..jumping off in my next grow..rounding up some bagseed as we speak..focus

Good Frieday to you too miwa. What kind of graft? Never mind, one can make money either way!

Good luck on your bag seed search. Hope you find some special ones. Killer ones!
:high-five:

Good Frieday to you too miwa. What kind of graft? Never mind, one can make money either way!

Good luck on your bag seed search. Hope you find some special ones. Killer ones!
:high-five:
plant grafting..i saw a video where this plant had 6 different strains growing on one plant..check it out...the seeds came from my last outside grow..had a few seeds in all my plants...my last inside grow...i used those seeds...thats why this is a 3rd generation grow...thats why i got all reveg..:cheesygrinsmiley:..naw not that..but this is the 3rd grow ...same plants...with bagseeds sprinkled in...and it may be another one comming up..because all i got is clones and bagseeds...wht a life..:cheesygrinsmiley:

Good evening weed to ya OMM. Hope your day was good. I had a good day. Took it off and worked around here. Didn't feel like going to work.

plant grafting..i saw a video where this plant had 6 different strains growing on one plant..check it out...the seeds came from my last outside grow..had a few seeds in all my plants...my last inside grow...i used those seeds...thats why this is a 3rd generation grow...thats why i got all reveg..:cheesygrinsmiley:..naw not that..but this is the 3rd grow ...same plants...with bagseeds sprinkled in...and it may be another one comming up..because all i got is clones and bagseeds...wht a life..:cheesygrinsmiley:

yea you can graft
use a plant that has strong growth for the root system and graft on the good stuff

Great Weekend to Ya Buddy
gonna have to come by next weekend I don't wanna make you sick
immunity was down when I started work and caught a cold
post nasal drip and congestion
sucks
have a good one my friend:thumb:

Ok...now I got ya. I've seen it done....can't remember where....but...yes it works. My Buddy THsea wants to try it too. Man. my last grow I had seeds too. Haven't tried them...don't know if I ever will now. I am not staying focus.
I found my Black Russian harvest still in th drying box from the 19th. THEY ARE DRY! Got to gets some moisture back in them. Crap. Losing focus......
:lot-o-toke:

Hey OMM, hope you and Jo have a Kushalicious weekend ;) :Namaste:

Is it the weekend? Damn! Been kind of non-stop busy. My visiting friend left tonight. Maybe Jo will start talking to me again now.

A Kushalicious weekend sounds good to me....Thanks!....You too if you have a Kush or a substitute.

Good evening weed to ya OMM. Hope your day was good. I had a good day. Took it off and worked around here. Didn't feel like going to work.

Now that's the way to do it beemerbill...get a bit of retirement practice in. Good evening weed to you too Buddy.
I put in another day trimming. This time the China Yuman. 179 g wet. Hanging now.
So glad you and your Lady are doing good. She frightened us all.

Great Weekend to Ya Buddy
gonna have to come by next weekend I don't wanna make you sick
immunity was down when I started work and caught a cold
post nasal drip and congestion
sucks
have a good one my friend:thumb:

Sounds terrible, but thanks for not coming over. You have a good one too Bro.:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom