OldMedMan's Aloha Journal Part 2

Yeah what Buck said!
Happy Weednesday OMM:circle-of-love:
You be careful with that Marble of love:)

Hi fishy......Happy Weednesday to you too.

I've been looking at it...it looks dangerous, all hairy and sh*t.:yikes::yikes:

Hi fishy......Happy Weednesday to you too.

I've been looking at it...it looks dangerous, all hairy and sh*t.:yikes::yikes:
Carefully sneak up on the round side with a lit match and when its not looking drop a glass over top of it!
it may smoke a bit but you can remove that. that should disable somebody:)

Carefully sneak up on the round side with a lit match and when its not looking drop a glass over top of it!
it may smoke a bit but you can remove that. that should disable somebody:)

Hey fishy, that person would be me. Going to take down another one today. Think I'll make the marble even bigger. Your new journal is like a wind blown fire, nothing slows it down. Folks and me love ya Buddy!

420 is like a new life!:high-five::peace:

Happy Weednsday Buddy
super hot day today thought I was gonna die literally lol
I gotta get my body used to this again
I didn't even have to work hard today and the heat was unbearable
all these months of sitting in the house with the ac on didn't help I guess lol

Happy Weednsday Buddy
super hot day today thought I was gonna die literally lol
I gotta get my body used to this again
I didn't even have to work hard today and the heat was unbearable
all these months of sitting in the house with the ac on didn't help I guess lol

Oh Man ! It was hot today! I hope you get adapted fast.

An old friend from Cali popped in today. Been a high day.
:thumb:

Happy THCursday OMM:circle-of-love:
Don't let that marble get to big! It might take a mind.....of its own:)
Got me a new badge last night The Old Grandfish one! It came with a 7lb 11oz Girl that is 21"long at 2:31am my time:):circle-of-love:

Happy THCursday OMM:circle-of-love:
Don't let that marble get to big! It might take a mind.....of its own:)
Got me a new badge last night The Old Grandfish one! It came with a 7lb 11oz Girl that is 21"long at 2:31am my time:):circle-of-love:

Wonderful Grandfish! :thumb::thumb::thumb:

So happy for you Gfishy. Happy times.:circle-of-love:

:bravo::bravo:

Good even weed to ya OMM. That is some exciting news with a new fish in the pond. How you doing today? Hope your feeling better. I have been trimming stems and then buds. It sure takes a long time doesn't it. I still have one plant to go. I'm at just a little over 6 oz. How's your trimming going?
s

Good even weed to ya OMM. That is some exciting news with a new fish in the pond. How you doing today? Hope your feeling better. I have been trimming stems and then buds. It sure takes a long time doesn't it. I still have one plant to go. I'm at just a little over 6 oz. How's your trimming going?
s

Hi there beemerbill. Good weed to you too. Love it that we have Grandfish! A lady fish too.:love:

Truthfully, I'm bit worn out. A guest in the house and buds to trim. My guest only buys buds. Never grown. Never trimmed. Buys everything from a delivery service in Cali. His health is worse than mine, so I just keep him high.
He had a heart attack in Afghanistan of all places....making that big money as a civilian. They got him to Germany, then back to Cali. He's been through medical hell....had a hip replacement too. After last night, he decided to rest today. He's been to more concerts than you can imagine.
About 15 years ago we had a nice import business going on....Cali to here.....was nice while it lasted.

beemer, we are tied. I've got 6 oz done so far too. Back at it tomorrow. I'm sure you will beat me in the end...but we will both be happy! :cheer:

Hey OMM, hope you're doing well over there ;) :Namaste:

Hi there runewulfsong. Let's just say I'm hanging in and trimming. 6 oz so far. Got it set up for more tomorrow. Starting early. THsea came by and helped with the dry buds in the tent. It's working perfectly I'm happy to say. I decided to blow through the dark tent with a 4" fan on each end and it works. The 6" fans were just not right.

I'll try to get some pictures up of what's left to go tomorrow.. :peace:

nice 6 oz and growing
wish I could stop by and help
by the time I get home im beat down lol
ill see if I cant swing by sometime this weekend maybe sunday and let you try some of that og kush
ok gnight I wake up at 5 am

Hey OMM

Who knew producing your own MMJ was going to be so much work? :cheesygrinsmiley:

nice 6 oz and growing
wish I could stop by and help
by the time I get home im beat down lol
ill see if I cant swing by sometime this weekend maybe sunday and let you try some of that og kush
ok gnight I wake up at 5 am

And I'll give you a sample of Lost Coast OG Kush. It's good too! G'Night!

Back
Top Bottom