OldMedMan's Aloha Journal Part 2

bythe way how often does she use the car? like how long does it sit
with the alarms and other stuff constantly drawing power I know its not a lot but given enough time it will drain it
just a thought

so I was suppose to start work today but they told me they wasn't ready the materials comin tomorrow so I am free today if you need help this afternoon
the only thing is I pick up my son around 2 I can stop by after gimme a call:thumb:
I may bring some still curing ogk for you to try
pretty damn good for uncured bud
I cant help but keep smoking it lol

Hi Buddy, I'll give you a call. Thanks man. Afternoon is good. We will be in the shade.:high-five:

bythe way how often does she use the car? like how long does it sit
with the alarms and other stuff constantly drawing power I know its not a lot but given enough time it will drain it
just a thought

When she is feeling good she drives/starts it every day. It's when she lets it sit is when she has trouble.:smokin:

Checked out your music channel OMM
RIGHT ON:headbanger::headbanger::headbanger::passitleft:

its what I figured if you run it consistently then its just the normal stuff
its when you let stuff sit too long you get problems

scissor hash :cheesygrinsmiley: ... sweet!

I was just looking at Potchimp's thread. He has a strain growing that would be perfect for you... "old timers haze" 24 months to flower!! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Good morning OMM and a Happy Weednesday to ya my friend. sound like you the sticky finger is getting really good. MARBLE sized scissors
hash. :circle-of-love::cheer::cheer::circle-of-love:

I was just looking at Potchimp's thread. He has a strain growing that would be perfect for you... "old timers haze" 24 months to flower!! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Watch our now, your not too far behind me!

Good morning OMM and a Happy Weednesday to ya my friend. sound like you the sticky finger is getting really good. MARBLE sized scissors
hash. :circle-of-love::cheer::cheer::circle-of-love:

hey beemerbill. I'm eying it. It looks kind of dangerous. Oh Well, it's bedtime. :high-five:

Here is another poem from my very first love. Some of you remember me posting some of her poetry in the over fifty group.

She is almost e mobile now. She has an stoppable failing of her body. One wonderful woman. She actually has electrodes in 6 holes in her scull.

I sat here at my desk to compose a poem, but the words just don't want to flow,
It is so frustrating because what I have to say are things I already well know.
And since my thoughts are bouncing around just like lottery balls in my head
I may have to resort to some other way of expressing myself instead.

But that presents a problem as I anticipate I might just draw lots of flak
And maybe even criticism about abandoning my best mode of attack
So here I sit head in hands....muttering "ok wires and electrodes now it's time"
To step up to the plate and deliver some witty remarks and words that rhyme.

Cause as far as I can tell those electrodes have just been hanging around
In the deep recesses of my brain not contributing even the slightest sound
I really need to write my poems, as my speech is not much better than before
And as much as I like to talk that is a predicament that I don't choose to explore.

My handwriting is just awful, totally illegible and about as bad as it gets
Thank goodness for computers, iPads and smart phones and other tech hits.
As long as I can type and I anticipate this will be the last skill that will desert me
I'll turn out verse, informative, happy, sad or inane... I am not sure what it will be.

Just expect to hear from me from time to time with words that I hope make sense
And illuminate the path I am destined to take, without making anyone even wince.
That is my hope and my prayer.... To have you beside me every step of the way
Cause even as bad as it may seem. with my friends and loved ones along..... I'll be OK.

Yeah what Buck said!
Happy Weednesday OMM:circle-of-love:
You be careful with that Marble of love:)

Back
Top Bottom