OldMedMan's Aloha Journal Part 2

Hey OMM so how did your field trip go today or you gonna get the tv tomorrow?

We are talking Jo here Cronic. At the moment she is not getting a new TV! Wait a few days to make sure!:rofl:

good weed OMM!:circle-of-love:
Yall got me rethinking my Medi Bomb in the scrog.:hmmmm::hmmmm:starting to think its not the strain for it.
It sure is a bush but it seem that I will need to veg for a very long time to get some growth above the canopy.
I may have messed her up or at least not get the stretch I was counting on.POOP

Yes I'm experiencing that now . The Red Devils did not stretch much at all. But the OG-18 stretched for almost 2 weeks before the buds started.
Hi bozzo420. I don't know if this is how to do it, but it's how I do it. I look up the strain and see how much it is supposed to stretch in flower. If it's 2x stretch, that means to me that if I put it out when it's 2 foot tall, then it should stretch to 4 feet in flower.

It doesn't always work that way though. Friday I will put the Medi-bomb 1. It is 22" tall. It will probably only grow another foot in hight, but it will grow bushy outward
big time. Well it better!

Jezz, I think I just said research your strain well to know what to expect. Damn!
:circle-of-love:

good weed OMM!:circle-of-love:
Yall got me rethinking my Medi Bomb in the scrog.:hmmmm::hmmmm:starting to think its not the strain for it.
It sure is a bush but it seem that I will need to veg for a very long time to get some growth above the canopy.
I may have messed her up or at least not get the stretch I was counting on.POOP

Hopefully fishy some of her branches can be trained. Any way to raise her up? Hope so, my Buddy.:high-five:

Hopefully fishy some of her branches can be trained. Any way to raise her up? Hope so, my Buddy.:high-five:
shes above the screen but I may just have to quit trying to fill the screen and settle for what I got:)
(in my GPS voice) Recalculating:)

Howdy Partner!! Back again!! Trying to get caught up on everything. Down to one occupation now!!!

I was starting to think I was like Mr Haney on Green Acres!!!

Howdy Partner!! Back again!! Trying to get caught up on everything. Down to one occupation now!!!

I was starting to think I was like Mr Haney on Green Acres!!!

Howdy Back at you CF.:thumb:

GOOD! One job is enough! There is only one of you Buddy. For a while I thought there were more of you running around. (Not counting your Boys.) Glad to see you. :bravo:

Hi Boys and Girls. :welcome:

No pictures today. Mr. Cronic and I are going to put some of the girls out tomorrow. I will hopefully be able to take pictures of this history making event for posterity. :party::ganjamon::allgood:

tv show done for tonight?:thumb:

Haven't even started yet. Big Brother UK tonight and last nights Hockey game.:high-five::Rasta::hookah::rofl::):party::allgood:

Trying to clean the pipes and vape too!:high-five:

Might try to write more of the story too. This is why I sleep late Bro! Right now trying to catch up on fishy's journal.:high-five:

The Story Continues……………………..……….. More of our life at Fort Monmouth

I had started on remodeling the house we bought, it was a mess, but that made the price reasonable. First thing I did was remodel the dining room and the kitchen. All the entire kitchen needed was a good cleaning and painting. The dining room had stick on fake paneling which was falling off. Off it came. Put up new sheet rock and painted it. What was strange was that all flooring was good except for the entry way..

Snow was on the way, so I cut down 2 really tall dead trees. I used ropes to keep them from falling on the house. Once down, I cut them up and chopped them up. We had firewood for the fireplace for the winter.

About this time Vicki decided she wanted to go back to her drug dealing old man. Fine.
Away she went only to come back in 3 months. That didn't work out at all. The forth month back she told us she was pregnant. I went bananas. You didn't use protection?
The urge to kill. Many curse words. Now we would have two grandkids living with us.

While she was gone we had new carpeting put in the living room and all the bedrooms.
Jo and I put some beautiful silver carpet in the main bed room.. We let Vicki have it since she would have 2 kids. Little Sal spilled orange juice on it the fist night. More cuss words. I found an old Chevy Love pickup for a couple hundred dollars. It was blue and had a blue shell over the bed. I loved that truck. I still love that truck!

Jo went through many jobs, before she settled on one. None of them came close to what she was making in Cali. She went to work for a Medical Supply place and it was a mess. She got them to computerize and brought them into the 20th Century.

Vicky had a little girl. We all loved her immediately. We still do.

To Be Continued……………………………………………………..More Home Life

your welcome:scratchinghead::cheesygrinsmiley:
rephrase THanks OMM:thumb:
thanks again fishy for what im not sure but why not
Happy Friedday and a great sativaday and skunkday to follow Cronich,OMM and all:)
The Berry Bomb I grew last grow is really fine smoke and tastes like Blueberries. End of smoke report! :Namaste:
thank you for the report and the story OMM!
New cars new carpet, all the same just a magnet for disaster:)

Top of the Bud to you Big Kahuna, and I thought that this would be a good place to say Top of the Bud to all of my family and friends at 420 ! I've got a lot of reading to catch up on, so forgive for just blurting out before I reread everything. But Are you OK ? Did you get a Jet Pack yet? or a Hovercraft ? or one of those one man airplanes, I think they are Electrolites ? :peace:

Back
Top Bottom