OldMedMan's Aloha Journal

Sorry, I haven't been here too much today.....I've been having one hell of a battle with Turbo Tax! I think I won....maybe!:Rasta:

Shouldn't have to pay taxes at my age...bastards.

i gave up on turbo tax i let people do it i get a better return or pay less
turbotax doesnt work good for me

Sorry, I haven't been here too much today.....I've been having one hell of a battle with Turbo Tax! I think I won....maybe!:Rasta:

Fuck taxes period! Damn Gov oppressing the people turning them in to slaves with their property taxes, income taxes, and sales taxes, then whatever other taxes they can think of to enslave us even more.

More Crazyness​

ugwp_thinning-of-the-herd_01.jpg

lost_me_weed.jpg

lp.jpg

gorged.jpg

joy.jpg

gooddope.jpg

freezedirtbag1.jpg

funniest_weblog_ever.jpg

dad_will_love_it_3.jpg

die_winter.jpg

attentionplease.jpg

civil_war_046navy-recruit.jpg

Mcdonalds.jpg

World_s_Shortest_Fairy_Tale.jpg

[/QUOTE]
Shouldn't have to pay taxes at my age...bastards.[/QUOTE]

LOL, who says you have to? I mean you could skip a year or two here and there. I won't tell, and it its the US government so it could take them a bit to find out.

Shouldn't have to pay taxes at my age...bastards.[/QUOTE]

LOL, who says you have to? I mean you could skip a year or two here and there. I won't tell, and it its the US government so it could take them a bit to find out.[/QUOTE]

You're right BlazinThat........it would years before they found me!:high-five:

LOL, who says you have to? I mean you could skip a year or two here and there. I won't tell, and it its the US government so it could take them a bit to find out.[/QUOTE]

You're right BlazinThat........it would years before they found me!:high-five:[/QUOTE]morning OMM, those SOBs would find you. its always the little guy thats easy prey:(

LOL, who says you have to? I mean you could skip a year or two here and there. I won't tell, and it its the US government so it could take them a bit to find out.

You're right BlazinThat........it would years before they found me!:high-five:[/QUOTE]morning OMM, those SOBs would find you. its always the little guy thats easy prey:([/QUOTE]

Morning fishy. Yeah and they know I can't run fast any more....:smokin:

Morning. heck my sister went 13 years without filing tax's and they never came after her but she did pay. Not paying may put you on the radar but hell their radar doesn't work in most places. they have to find you and then pay someone to get the cost down.

Now Wesley Snipes just got out for tax evasion, we don't need you taking his place...And because you're a John Doe to government and not a celebrity you will do more time...

Now Wesley Snipes just got out for tax evasion, we don't need you taking his place...And because you're a John Doe to government and not a celebrity you will do more time...

You arre right as usual, my Queen.

After 20 years with rental houses where i had fabricated many tax returns, I got rid of the last 3 . 6 months later I get a letter from the IRS.
Said I owed them 500 dollars...I wrote a check and sent it in.I figured they had proof and did not want them looking any farther back.

Back
Top Bottom