OldMedMan's Aloha Journal

Wuz up UNK and everyone!?

Great read and all caught up...somewhat.

Looks like you'll have your jars filled with a bunch of strains :thumb: that's great! I'm still not growing and it looks like I may have to depend on a friend for my herb. Oh well, it's that or nothing. Glad to see you're doing so good outside. :cheer:

Hey Cisco,

Hate to hear that you're not growing. Sure hope you can get back into in the future but glad you have a friend who helps a friend in need which is a friend indeed!!!

Wuz up UNK and everyone!?

Great read and all caught up...somewhat.

Looks like you'll have your jars filled with a bunch of strains :thumb: that's great! I'm still not growing and it looks like I may have to depend on a friend for my herb. Oh well, it's that or nothing. Glad to see you're doing so good outside. :cheer:

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey CISCOKID! Man good to see you. :high-five:

It's almost time to take em down............probably start chopping tomorrow...at least one. Well, at least you have a friend to get something from. Are you going to be permanent there for a while? Like to see you growing again Buddy. Hello to the family.....I sure miss you Brother.:peace::Rasta::cheesygrinsmiley:

hope all is well OMM
and dontforget the pics its been a few pages:thumb:

Sorry cronic...hopefully tomorrow. Hurricane Jo has hit me pretty hard lately. :thedoubletake::hmmmm::passitleft::oops:

The Story Continues…………………,.......………….I make a terrible decision

The Army gave me a month's travel time to get to Fort Monmouth and I took 30 days of leave, so we had two months to take care of things. Turns out we needed the time.

I haven't talked about Jo's daughter very much, so I better tell you about her now. First of all she was/is a very beautiful and sexy woman. She married a drug dealing Hispanic guy. More of a thug than anything else. For a fact he had at least 12 children and did not know them at all nor did he take care for them. A real winner here.

When Vicki was about 20 she decided to become Hispanic.. Don't ask, I do not know what goes on in her mind. When they had their first child, Big Sal was in jail. They named their son after his father Salvador. Big Sal was all about showing off…he had bouncing cars the whole tamale. He loved to be the big man.

Since we had not seen them for a while we drover over to Salinas to see them. When we got to their apartment, the door had been knocked off of its hinges and was on the floor.
The police had knocked it down ….again. We didn't know about the first time. Sal, her husband was down south rounding up more drugs and would be gone for a long while.

Vickie was sitting in a chair holding little Sal and crying. This wasn't the first time the door had been crashed, we found out. The police had done this before, plus they had searched the house many times before. Vicki had had enough, but was afraid of what Big Sal would do to her if she left him. Sleazy folks, these two.

But, she was Jo's daughter. In all my brilliance I said “Why don't you move to New Jersey with Jo and I?” "Big Sal will not be back before we are gone and we can include your furniture with ours". She said yes. I know she was very frightened to do this, she would no longer have a supply of things to snort up her nose anymore.

I would regret this for years to come, believe me. We sent Vicky and little Sal on ahead to one of Jo's sisters in N.J. Jo and I drove over and had a great trip on the way.
N and S Dakota were great.

To be continued………………………..............………………….The nightmare begins.

. .

they sure know how to make some killer food:)
no offense to my Latin brothers and sisters:circle-of-love:
good morning and a great weed OMM:)

they sure know how to make some killer food:)
no offense to my Latin brothers and sisters:circle-of-love:
good morning and a great weed OMM:)

You got it fishy. Remember my first wife was Mexican. Ole! :high-five:

In fact it's shame we don't have any good Mexican Weed for all.

Oh! Yea! Good weed to everyone!
:blunt:

Oh BTW Cisco I know you 'hooked' your friend up with herbs. Time to get repaid. A friend with weed, is a friend indeed. Keepem Green

It may be good but it burns me up lol.
I will stick with the taco place lol. Its not hot.

LOL, then you couldn't eat some of my cooking. I love spicy food though I have to work on cooking more spanish dishes..Taco bell and places like that have nothing on original spanish cooking...

All you 420 people talking about tokin` and Mexican food ....well you know how the "munchies" attack happens. And now it`s time to munch. Hearing about friends and no meds brought to mind a saying from the "Fabulous Fury Freak Brothers" comic book from back in the day. DOPE WILL GET YOU THROUGH TIMES OF NO MONEY BETTER THAN MONEY WILL GET YOU THROUGH TIMES OF NO DOPE. Any body remember them ?

Peace & Great Grwin`
YR

the fur brothers, pinhead all that shit man:)
All you 420 people talking about tokin` and Mexican food ....well you know how the "munchies" attack happens. And now it`s time to munch. Hearing about friends and no meds brought to mind a saying from the "Fabulous Fury Freak Brothers" comic book from back in the day. DOPE WILL GET YOU THROUGH TIMES OF NO MONEY BETTER THAN MONEY WILL GET YOU THROUGH TIMES OF NO DOPE. Any body remember them ?

Peace & Great Grwin`
YR

:surf: just surfin' through

:byebye:

Part 1 of a Picture Update

The Grapefruit Krush
grapfruitkrush1.jpg

The China Yuman
cyuman1.jpg

China Yuman Bud
cybuds21.jpg

Another China Yuman Bud