OldMedMan's Aloha Journal

LOL, cause you never know what the topic may be....But me and my horns are going to sit over here.>>>> and just watch....lol

Too late My Queen! Just your presence here...means you are a big part of the fun. You have such a wonderful and open mind. :love:

Too late My Queen! Just your presence here...means you are a big part of the fun. You have such a wonderful and open mind. :love:

Awww shucks, thanks OMM. I try to always keep an open mind but then that's when the naughty thoughts start coming in...Ok, now who is going to tuck Her Majesty in bed and tell me a bed time story?

Some Pictures of our favorite Subject

smokin20.jpg

starbucks-weed.jpg

NewsPaper3.jpg

smoke13.jpg

Jokes_RCA_01.jpg

New_Smokes.jpg

80776039.jpg

da end

:phew: finally caught up

OMM you are a constant source of inspiration for all of us :hug:

good morning OMM. hope you are feeling good today!
and a great weed to you:circle-of-love:

Morning OMM and everyone else. Great pictures of the subject we all like. :thumb:

howdy Bee, hope all is well with you and yours:)

Always an uplifting atmosphere here. Much love

Just Happy to be here my Freind.......can't believe I'm still here, Morning all, Glad you are too, :peace:

May you all have an interesting day,:ganjamon:

and as fishy tells us,,,,,,,good weed to you all.

Dam OMM you sure don't sleep a lot. :blushsmile: You were posting in the early morning and now again. And as fishy says, a good weed to you and all.

good morning OMM. hope you are feeling good today!
and a great weed to you:circle-of-love:

G'Day fishy, feeling good, bit sleepy, smoking some good Medi-Bomb1 this morning. Happy Happy Stuff.

Hope you have a great day....and good weed to..........ALL!
:high-five:

Dam OMM you sure don't sleep a lot. :blushsmile: You were posting in the early morning and now again. And as fishy says, a good weed to you and all.

All ways been this way beemerbill, I like the night time best. Good weed to you too.:Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom