OldMedMan's Aloha Journal

I don't think it ever mentions the Madrid of Virginia studies. In fact this is an extraordinary movie imo. One that I feel every voting adult should see and think dearly about.

Oh, well the first documented study on cannabis effects against cancer with positive results was in 1974 done at the Vergina Medical College. They had rats with brain tumors and directly injected THC into the tumors. The tumors shrunk and in some cases had completely disappeared. However before the study was finished the US government shut down the study and attempted to destroy all its data.

Hardly a surprise if you ask me on any of it lol.

Unfortunately, some states like mine have no dispensaries.

No dispensaries but they got you at least gramps!

BTW dispensaries suck. Money hungry, uncaring, pesticide ridden, pretty looking buds with no flush and no taste. Half the ones in so cal wouldnt even know what the difference between a sativa or indica is or know what CBD or CBN are.

Trust me Gramps, you doing just fine without them dispensaries lol.

BTW dispensaries suck. Money hungry, uncaring, pesticide ridden, pretty looking buds with no flush and no taste. Half the ones in so cal wouldnt even know what the difference between a sativa or indica is or know what CBD or CBN are.

Hi Jimmy. Man, from what I've seen on TV, you are right! Oh! Yea! I'd trust them. :yikes::yikes:

good morning and great weed OMM:circle-of-love:360
Jimmycricket's razzle dazzle with smarts is quite impressive I must say:)

good morning and great weed OMM:circle-of-love:360
Jimmycricket's razzle dazzle with smarts is quite impressive I must say:)

Hey fishy good morning and great weed to you too. (which you now have) Yep, that young sprout Jimmy is pretty slick.

Morning to you Jimmy and anyone else that's hanging around.
:high-five:

Ya know for a ol dude you up awefully late Gramps :) I thought you fellas went to bed after hometown buffet dinner at 4pm hehehehe.

I won't lie though, I envy you guys munching down at homtown buffet for early dinner. Leaves room for late night munchies :)

Right on JC , the dispenaries around me are very clickish ....unless you are a freind of a freind you have no chance to sell your products and even though it is suposedly legal here the state gov. has the older people scared to death to contact a caregiver !

Ya know for a ol dude you up awefully late Gramps :) I thought you fellas went to bed after hometown buffet dinner at 4pm hehehehe.

I won't lie though, I envy you guys munching down at homtown buffet for early dinner. Leaves room for late night munchies :)

I sleep half the day.

Hey fishy good morning and great weed to you too. (which you now have) Yep, that young sprout Jimmy is pretty slick.

Hi OMM I don't know wether to say Good Morning or Good night !! I watch the time zones (you are 6 hours behind the Midwest) and I watch the times that you post ! You sure keep some strange hours Buddy ! OMM Rocks !!

Hi OMM I don't know wether to say Good Morning or Good night !! I watch the time zones (you are 6 hours behind the Midwest) and I watch the times that you post ! You sure keep some strange hours Buddy ! OMM Rocks !!

good morning and weed to you Clay, have you thought of maybe bird watching or a book? possibly TV?
watching time zones seem kind of boring:)

I just bought a book ...its a book about time zones.....I also like those 4:30 buffets too! Jimmy! only if it doesn't interfere with my nap :sleep: Good morning weed to ya Fish

yea clay but. the ass Attorney General even says "the only way to get your med's is to grow your own" I can live with that lol
Right on JC , the dispenaries around me are very clickish ....unless you are a freind of a freind you have no chance to sell your products and even though it is suposedly legal here the state gov. has the older people scared to death to contact a caregiver !

well for you country folks out there R.I.P George Jones guess he is gonna be a no show from now on:(

Good morning to the :420: ambassador :Namaste:

I sleep half the day.

That's wisdom right there! :)

I just bought a book ...its a book about time zones.....I also like those 4:30 buffets too! Jimmy! only if it doesn't interfere with my nap :sleep: Good morning weed to ya Fish

I like the 4:20 buffets I have in my basement every evening. :rofl:

Morning to all and good weed forever....:yummy:

I wish the same for you OMM. :blunt:

Just wanted to drive thru Pop's and say high. Pop's does have weird hours,,, kind of like me. I don't even think of getting up before noon. But then I stay awake till I pass out or least close to that. Pop's that Black Angel looks sweet.
Hey I'm watching a TV show and it's about the Altamont Raceway Rolling Stones concert, the one the HA's did the security on. I lived on the same road as the raceway is on. like a mile from it.
Well hope all's great in your part of the world, Keepem Green

Just wanted to drive thru Pop's and say high. Pop's does have weird hours,,, kind of like me. I don't even think of getting up before noon. But then I stay awake till I pass out or least close to that. Pop's that Black Angel looks sweet.
Hey I'm watching a TV show and it's about the Altamont Raceway Rolling Stones concert, the one the HA's did the security on. I lived on the same road as the raceway is on. like a mile from it.
Well hope all's great in your part of the world, Keepem Green

Hey Sprout! Good to see you Buddy. I think that sleeping thing is because we are from Arkansas. No use getting up early down there. Stay up late and smoke till we drop.
Some folks would harvest both the Sweet Black Angles now. Gonna give em another week I think. They will take a while to dry, very wet girls.
Take care old Friend.

Back
Top Bottom