Berry Bomb 3

bb317.jpg

A Seed Bud

aseedbud1.jpg

A Seed

aseed10.jpg

Acapulco Gold

agold5.jpg

Getting close to curing time. Looking very nice OMM. We are have a nice day, in the high 60s and the sun is shining. Same tomorrow but then -------------------------------------------------------------------------- rain again.

Part 2 of a Picture Update

Unknown 3
unkn4.jpg

Unknown 2
unkn3.jpg

Unknown 1
unkn2.jpg

The 5 new ones
the_5new_ones.jpg

THC Bomb
thcBoom.jpg

The Side

side27.jpg

Sweet Black Angel 2

sba15.jpg

Prozac 2

prozac28.jpg

Sweet Black Angel1

sba28.jpg

2 Berry Bombs

2berrybombs3.jpg

The Orient Express

orient_Express21.jpg

Grapefruit Krush

grapefcrush1.jpg

end

Getting close to curing time. Looking very nice OMM. We are have a nice day, in the high 60s and the sun is shining. Same tomorrow but then -------------------------------------------------------------------------- rain again.

Hi beemerbill Thanks Buddy...yep..raining again! Just as I finished taking pictures.:high-five:

The Story Continues………………………....….…..Got My Orders

Things were coming to a close and some of us were already receiving orders. I was one of them. I was going to Fort Monmouth, New Jersey. Didn't sound bad, it was where the Star Wars Weapons were being developed. I think that was a Regan idea.
It was also home of the Chaplains School. How bad could it be?

I did have a high light day in Florida before I left. My Heron buddy and I were on the beach sharing a sandwich and one of my classmates came by. He was smiling from ear to ear. He sat down and said he wanted to know if I would like to go to bed with this lady standing on the beach. Say what?

He pointed to this smiling young lady, who looked like a young, smaller Bo Derick.
Say What? Again! At this point I am not saying any more about this subject. After all I was a newly wed. Oh! Sweet Temptation.

I called Jo and told her where we were going and she went ballistic. N.J. was the last place on earth she wanted go. That is where she is from and she spent a great deal of time getting out of there. Oh! Boy!.

To be continued……………………………....................….I make a terrible decision

361not a bad leaf on those girls OMM NICE!!
Good morning and a great weed to you.

Sadly, Nevada is much like Hawaii in terms of allowance. I tend to believe there probably isn't a truthfully legal card holder-grower in the state with only a 1 oz possession allowance and 4/3 plant ratio. I know it takes a lot of plant to make the drink I give mom for her ailments.

In Nevada, it's even illegal to acquire cannabis in any form. From seedling to clone, to useable product, it's all illegal to acquire. But you can possess. Weird huh? But they are looking at it this year at the state level to change that. Sadly they seem to think Arizona's model, which hasnt even really kicked in, is the way to go. If they go that route, it will be only the very rich, for profit only corporations operating dispensaries in the state rather than mom & pop that want to just pay the bills and truly help others.

I recently found an astounding video about big pharma, a cancer cure from 40 yrs ago, and the FDA. I highly suggest everyone see the entire video even thous it's almost 2 hrs long. Your desire to demand change and vote out those that refuse to change may just insprie you and others to make a difference.
A Cancer Cure 40 years ago - YouTube

Wow Bass if they do that your definitely fucked. Means chem grown, pesticide ridden, mass produced but not loved plants.

As for the movie I am guessing it has to do with the Virginia medical college studies in 1974, maybe also the Madrid studies of 2000. There has been more but those two are widely known and well documented.

Yeah its been known that THC cures cancer for a long time. The Governments of the world don't want people to know that so they do their best to suppress the information in order to help their buddies pocketbooks and inevitably their own too. After all if you can permanently keep people on very expensive pharmaceuticals to keep you alive but also keep the cancer from being treated rather then just using a single plant to completely cure the cancer, well... its a no brainer for their greed.

After all, the governments of the world and the people who do their best to control the world do not care about truth, or advancement as a species. They only care about suppressing the truth to advance their pockets.

361not a bad leaf on those girls OMM NICE!!
Good morning and a great weed to you.

Hi fishy ..... part of my defoliation process. Actually there are some way down low. Starting to look at them under the scope.
A week or so I think some will be ready for the reaper man.

Good weed to you too Brother.
:high-five:

Wow Bass if they do that your definitely fucked. Means chem grown, pesticide ridden, mass produced but not loved plants.

As for the movie I am guessing it has to do with the Virginia medical college studies in 1974, maybe also the Madrid studies of 2000. There has been more but those two are widely known and well documented.

Yeah its been known that THC cures cancer for a long time. The Governments of the world don't want people to know that so they do their best to suppress the information in order to help their buddies pocketbooks and inevitably their own too. After all if you can permanently keep people on very expensive pharmaceuticals to keep you alive but also keep the cancer from being treated rather then just using a single plant to completely cure the cancer, well... its a no brainer for their greed.

After all, the governments of the world and the people who do their best to control the world do not care about truth, or advancement as a species. They only care about suppressing the truth to advance their pockets.

I don't think it ever mentions the Madrid of Virginia studies. In fact this is an extraordinary movie imo. One that I feel every voting adult should see and think dearly about.

It always makes my day to start off looking at your outdoor girls.Makes me dream of good things to come to the rest of us when summer finally gets here. Thanks OMM for my good mornings. And a good morning to you . I read your story on your blog...Made me daydream of my 2 years and 9 months and 28 days of service time.

It always makes my day to start off looking at your outdoor girls.Makes me dream of good things to come to the rest of us when summer finally gets here. Thanks OMM for my good mornings. And a good morning to you . I read your story on your blog...Made me daydream of my 2 years and 9 months and 28 days of service time.

Hey Buddy, wont be long now. I do know what you mean though, waiting. Hey thanks for reading the story. Life has been a trip and still is. Might as well keep it interesting. That was a short service time. Must have been over crowded. Always good to talk with you.:ganjamon:

Once again, I get busy for a few days and OMM adds 7 pages to his journal. :blalol:

What is the terrible part is that there is no way to find people that need help. Contrary to what they say there is no way to find people that need help. It's hit or miss or word of mouth. I wish they would tell us who needs help.

I can't recall who's thread it was, but we were just discussing this recently. I bet there is a way we could facilitate connecting patients and growers via the internet, but it will be tough to maintain security, and even tougher to make growers feel safe about using such a system.

Eventually once weed is once again not illegal the pill companies will create ultra concentrates that some will undoubtedly abuse. Probably used as some sort of hallucinogen.

Just like how heroine (in all its various forms), ecstasy, mushrooms, coke, lsd, booze, and countless others are all made with a natural ingredient as their main component, but are then manufactured into a unnatural concentrate. So too will weed be once the major pill pushers get into it.

Aren't there already several THC pharmaceuticals around? I don't recall if any passed the FDA for anything, but it's been tried. It doesn't seem to work as well as the cocktail of cannabanoids found naturally occurring in the plant.

Pure misinformation from our elders and too much church.

Where ever you choose .... bring money!

:rofl:

I don't think it ever mentions the Madrid of Virginia studies. In fact this is an extraordinary movie imo. One that I feel every voting adult should see and think dearly about.

I will definitely watch this one when I get a little more time. I've been trying to compile a list of this sort of movie. I find I'm often explaining the merits of cannabis to folks and they want to see the movies, but I always forget where to find them. I'll have to put this one on my list as well. :)

Theres away to get out to the ones who needs meds. By inventing an app just like the ones that will tell you where every mj dispensary is. Let that float around by word of mouth and share on most networks.

Unfortunately, some states like mine have no dispensaries.

Just a lil side note on the movie. It has nothing to do with cannabis but everything to do with Cancer cures, Pharma, FDA, and parallels where we are with why mj is still schedule 1 and not allowed to be researched.

Just a lil side note on the movie. It has nothing to do with cannabis but everything to do with Cancer cures, Pharma, FDA, and parallels where we are with why mj is still schedule 1 and not allowed to be researched.

Well, that got my attention. Cancer Huh? Guess I'll find the movie. Thanks. :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom