OMM's Aloha Journal Part III

You will be missed Jim. Sorry for the great loss to family and friends. You are all in our prayers.
I was always impressed with, not only the wisdom and great passion he clearly had, but what a gentlemen he always was, and everyone could clearly see his big heart. His respect for others has earned him the respect of so many and it is greatly deserved.
Goodbye brother.

OMM will be sorely missed by ALL of us that had the pleasure to have communicated with him in his better times. It was 2012 for me and I was fascinated with his outdoor growing. Jim fought the good fight and I hope that there is one hell of a party going on in Paradise with him and ALL our fallen warriors. RIP OMM and be sure to have a toke with our friend BID. :circle-of-love:

Our Buddy Jim

20150208_182855.jpg

:circle-of-love: :circle-of-love: :love: :circle-of-love: :circle-of-love: :love: :circle-of-love: :circle-of-love:

Thank you for letting us know brother, we are truly grateful.

We'll be in touch with Jo and get to work on his Fallen Cannabis Warrior article.:love:

Sorry to see you go Brother Jim, however glad you are no longer in pain.

Sending you all my love and positive energy through the universe, wherever you are. :love:

:Namaste:

I can NOT like' that post CHH.. Jim was GOOD FRIEND. But Thanks for letting us know... Take Care Pops' Keepem Green

I don't know what to say.

Fuck.

Be well, my friend. Your pain is ended. I will miss you but I'm glad to see you finally found your peace. You will always be with me.

Aloha!

May he rest in peace. He truly deserves to. God bless his soul. :amen:

Damn this is really ashame.. I known Pop's since damn near forever. Like said, I'm glad he's in a better place, and he didn't have to suffure to bad to long. One of the few 'Homies' I know of on 420. Arkansas,,, I think a Fallen Cannabis Warrior article wood be a hella idea.. Anything I can help with, yell out''.. Pop's you will be missed,, Keepem Green

Im soooo sorry bro.Im sure youll have your green thumb with you in a better place.Maybe now he can do whatever he wants.Aaaaall the love I can ,Im sending it.Rest in Pece Bro.

...“Whoever sad best things in life are free...obviosly grew their own bud.”...
Please help with lights

Prayers sent to family and friends.

anything that occurs in nature cannot be unnatural!
The Birth & Evolution Of A Dragon

Unknown Strain From Seed - First Time Grow

JIM:circle-of-love:
Love you If you get a chance tell me where did you go ??
And hows the weather Not joking We love you Brother just cause you maybe outta sight DOESe not mean you are out of mind LOVE YOU

Its hard to know what to say. OMM was simply 420 mag at its best in my eyes. His humor and warmth always shone through, bringing a little of his island sunshine into our lives each time he posted.
I've just been crying for a little while, yet now just thinking on him for just a few moments, and I can't help but smile! JIM your never gonna be far away my friend, as you touched so many hearts, where I know you'll always be held dearly! Much love my old pal.
My heart goes out to Jo, and my thanks to you chronic for being such the human as you are!

My sincere condolences

If it weren't for brother Jim, we would not be the same as we are today, he was such a strong pillar to our tight-knit community for so long. I also know I would not be the same person I am today, and am very thankful I was able to benefit from his love, compassion , and knowledge in cannabis as a medicine and natural plant of our world.

May his soul rest in peace and may he be in a better place now - free to explore the Universe in a different form :green_heart:

Rest in peace you'll be missed by all of us. :Namaste:

Follow the stars Jim. Welcome home buckaroo. Save some spots for us when we're done playing in this wonderful sandbox.

Be free baby. :yahoo:

..... thank you Jim, for sharing yourself so freely with us. :circle-of-love:

OldMedMan plant's grew towards the heavens and now his is growing in heaven :Namaste:

A TRUE "CANNABIS WARRIOR" :love::cco::adore:

:rip:

God speed my friend. May you rest in peace in the arms of our Lord....:circle-of-love:

Thank you everyone for you love and support :circle-of-love:
Brother Jim was Great Friend :love:

Good Bye, old friend. The world will never be the same without you.:Namaste:

You will be missed Jim. Sorry for the great loss to family and friends. You are all in our prayers.
I was always impressed with, not only the wisdom and great passion he clearly had, but what a gentlemen he always was, and everyone could clearly see his big heart. His respect for others has earned him the respect of so many and it is greatly deserved.
Goodbye brother.

OMM will be sorely missed by ALL of us that had the pleasure to have communicated with him in his better times. It was 2012 for me and I was fascinated with his outdoor growing. Jim fought the good fight and I hope that there is one hell of a party going on in Paradise with him and ALL our fallen warriors. RIP OMM and be sure to have a toke with our friend BID. :circle-of-love:

GROUP HUGs :hug: :hug: :hug:
Cried my eyes out reading all these wonderful comments lets try to keep this LOVE flowing for at least 7 days :Namaste:

Love is a bond not broken by death, and OMM was so quick to offer love, respect and time for anyone. I am saddened by this news but I pray that OMM's love continues to spread through the community, his close ones and family members. I pray for strength, comfort, understanding, love and healing for all those that are close to OMM! We love you! Rest in Peace our friend! You will be missed and never forgotten!

Just logged back in and read the news. I have tears running down my face as I write this.

Even though Jim & I had a relationship outside of :420: and knew each others names, I always called him "OMM" and he always called me "Mr. Krip". He was one of my inspirations for starting a grow and one of the first journals I subscribed to when I first joined here. He was also one of the first subscribers to my first journal.

We all know he was a great grower and loved the hobby and the plant. He definitely grew some gorgeous buds, even just using some dirt and OC+.

As good as he was at growing, it was his character that really set him apart. He was always accepting and encouraging to new growers. He would subscribe to their journals and actually follow and comment along the way. He'd take time to respond to every question or comment personally in a way that made the newcomers immediately feel part of the community.

I remember when I changed cell phones and the new cell phone wasn't able to take good pictures, he sent me a nice digital camera to use simply because he had an extra and didn't want me to not be posting pic's! He didn't want anything in exchange, but I sent him $100 and told him to take Jo to a nice rib dinner since he had mentioned that she loves ribs.

As sad as I am to know we won't be reading each others posts anymore, I consider myself extremely lucky to have had the opportunity to know OMM and be a part of this community together.

While he will be deeply missed, he will always be part of :420: and always a part of me that I'll cherish.

RIP, my dear friend! :rip:

:love: :love: :Namaste: :circle-of-love: :Namaste: :love: :love:

R I P Jim

I didn't know Jim like most of you did but by just reading ur kind words here, he sounds like a great man that you would be lucky to have as a friend . His spot in the heavens was ready so he had to go . When God calls, you have to answer . There's a bigger picture in place that we can't see yet but Jim does now . And he's smiling down and all around guiding his loved ones just like he did when he was with us
Amen

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I still have abit of a problem digesting all this... Damn Pop's... alot of people are going to miss you... I don't really think Jim knew how many people he truely influenced. Hell he talked me back once, when I was going to move on from here, over a stupid ass problem... It got ironed out with NP.. I'm going to be giving Jo a call tomorrow and send my best to her.. She's a special woman.. And I KNOW Jim KNEW this.. We talked quite afew times.. Now I really feel sad,, I was wanting to make a trip out there to burn a bowl and go out chasing women... But Miss J woodn't let me,,, and he said Jo wood kil him........ JK kind of... I do have to say I'm going to miss My Friend Jim...

[><]LOOK AWAY[><] LOOK AWAY, LOOK AWAY DOWN SOUTH, in DIXIE [><] ''''''What this world needs is a few more rednecks..'''' And in Jim passing,, we lost a good one.. Keepem Green

Think of the fun he's having right now though. :laughtwo: He's learned the ultimate mystery of life - what follows this sand box. No, sadness isn't what he's hoping we'll express. Anticipation, and joyful anticipation at that. :love:

With that in mind I believe I'll fire up a bowl of my best in his honor. One chamber of Carnival, just for you buckaroo. :hug: :love:

It turned out to be some of Hash Hound's White Widow. Seemed kinda right to honor a fellow warrior with a classic strain, grown by yet another of our number.

It was downright spiritual. :battingeyelashes: :love:

image19259.jpeg

God speed my friend. Logged on for the first time in awhile and came here first. To read this makes for a very heavy heart. He was such a welcoming man and loved this sport. If any of you haven't read his blog you must do it to see who he was. I know I will search it out and read it again. Chronic the past few months must have been hard on you. You were a great friend. Maybe 420 could put his blog up so we can find it easily. You will be missed!!

Brother Thank you but Honestly it wasn't as hard for me as it was for jo
I went when I could and when they needed me she always had to be there
and to do it alone at her age with no real help is hard I mean there is
really no family who can be there to help the one main son of jims who tries to cant really help because he has 2 autistic children who need him.
I do what I can is all as for updates I will go and meet jo at the mortuary to give her some emotional support as she makes the final arrangements
she will try to get jims son teo out next month and I will take them out to scatter jims ashes :circle-of-love:

I'm sure Jim would love it if we read his blog again. He had a very full life of love and adventure. I found the stories.
OMM's Blog

Back
Top Bottom