OMM's Social Network Grow Part 2

shizznizzle Thanks Brother. No problem that's what I like doing. :high-five:

I think you have a few good tales to tell too. You've led a pretty cool life.

Guy that lives behind me traveled with a band for 22 years, all he would tell me was I would know who they were. Plays a mean guitar, but not very often. Bummer. :peace:

I worked with a very good carpenter. he could remember blueprints in seconds.
also spent some time in vietnam he did not me.
anyway we would have the radio on at work, everyone would play the same station so it was always stereo lol.
but if a Greatfull dead song came on. well it was like the creature in young frankenstein.
you could not get him out of this trance till the song was over.
He is one of the only people that said he was at woodstock that I will say :yep he's been to woodstock.
AIn 2009 they had an aniversery concert where I live of woodstock preformers. John Sebastian, Melony and Arlo Guthrey.
to make a long story short Johnny the guy I worked with was there too.
he actualy knew these folks and I got to go back stage and bs and stuff with them.
end prattle:)

Hey OMM,
It always takes awhile but I got through most of your journal and I have to thank your buddy in buds Fish cake I am still reading your blog and first went right to the drying tips ....am still researching the blog lots of good info Thanks Fishcake.
But OMM ....I saw your old picture weeks ago but I just couldn't figure out what it reminded me of .....sure you look like a young hippy on your way to Haight and Asbury or could be a CIA operative ....then last night after a few bowls it hit me. .......Did you ever work for a newspaper called the Daily Planet in the city of Metropolis ? I think that you are the type of guy that stands up for the rights of the people and would fight off evil men. Those glasses are definately Clark Kent mild manored reporter

Hey OMM,
It always takes awhile but I got through most of your journal and I have to thank your buddy in buds Fish cake I am still reading your blog and first went right to the drying tips ....am still researching the blog lots of good info Thanks Fishcake.
But OMM ....I saw your old picture weeks ago but I just couldn't figure out what it reminded me of .....sure you look like a young hippy on your way to Haight and Asbury or could be a CIA operative ....then last night after a few bowls it hit me. .......Did you ever work for a newspaper called the Daily Planet in the city of Metropolis ? I think that you are the type of guy that stands up for the rights of the people and would fight off evil men. Those glasses are definately Clark Kent mild manored reporter

dont you worry young man where ever pot grows, where ever a grower needs advice, where ever a man(or woman) grows OMM is there!Look Up IN the Sky Is it A sun? (yes it is) is it a bird? no its a bat for guano!
not bird nor drought nor even scrog its little OMM super dog

Awwwwwwh!! You guys have my utmost sympathy. I pinched my sciatic nerve doing barbell front squats once and that was bad enough...bringing you guys comfy soft cushions to help :blushsmile:

I did the exact same thing with the exact same exercise. I wish I would have never seen a squat rack. Ayoy!! :helpsmilie:

dont you worry young man where ever pot grows, where ever a grower needs advice, where ever a man(or woman) grows OMM is there!Look Up IN the Sky Is it A sun? (yes it is) is it a bird? no its a bat for guano!
not bird nor drought nor even scrog its little OMM super dog

I always root for the Underdog!!
potdog1.jpg

I worked with a very good carpenter. he could remember blueprints in seconds.
also spent some time in vietnam he did not me.
anyway we would have the radio on at work, everyone would play the same station so it was always stereo lol.
but if a Greatfull dead song came on. well it was like the creature in young frankenstein.
you could not get him out of this trance till the song was over.
He is one of the only people that said he was at woodstock that I will say :yep he's been to woodstock.
AIn 2009 they had an aniversery concert where I live of woodstock preformers. John Sebastian, Melony and Arlo Guthrey.
to make a long story short Johnny the guy I worked with was there too.
he actualy knew these folks and I got to go back stage and bs and stuff with them.
end prattle:)

Yep, we don't forget things like that....and....he was what he said he was which is really cool. Guy next door works on his house for a couple of months...takes a month off....I think he gets quarterly residual checks.

Hey OMM,

Well you got me OG13. :high-five:

I had to retire though. People got upset that I left a psychedelic rainbow when I flew. :surf:

I always root for the Underdog!!
potdog1.jpg

Where did you get a picture of him? He usually doesn't allow folks to take pictures. Probably cost you an OZ.

When he flew, those ears of his would seal air tight. He looked little a world WWI fighter pilot. His specialty was patrolling Gorilla Grows. Man's best friend.

He did have a bad habit though...like to pee in swimming pools. He didn't get in the water. He just raised leg his from the bank. Emptied many pools that way

He retired a few year ago. He went to the Australian Gold Coast. Told me there were some fine bitches down there. I sure miss him! :peace:

Well tell him the world still needs him.

I could use his help right now. Mid September and I am still battling heat issues, Mid 90*'s still, killed 2 A/c units, 4 humidifiers, and 3 fans this year alone. Desert heat is no joke.

I need you and him to help push rain clouds my way. Cool this place off and help get my girls some moisture. Please call him and get him out of retirement.

BTW, if he needs help to reach those really high clouds, I have enough stuff to help him get high enough

Really sorry to hear that Sinful. You must be down in AZ, NM, the panhandle, or Death Valley. Sounds awful. :smokin::smokin:

That's allot of equipment you went through. Man, Under Dog doesn't answer his signal any more. He's up to no good I'm sure.

I'll say a few prayers to the Ganja Gods for you. I do hope it gets better for you. :sorry:

I swear I have a small heart attack every time I see your electric bills.:whoa: Glad to see you saved some cash tho. Stiil got 10 pages or so catch up on but I'm gettin there. +reps to ya as well my good man.:peace:

Hi BCBudd. :thumb:

I guess over the years I've become used to it. Jo talked to the next door neighbor the other day and her bill is about $400 dollars and they unplug everything every night. Just ridiculous. HECO has commercials on all the time telling us all the cool things they are doing to help lower the costs.....right!

Thanks for the plus reps. That was nice of you, my friend. :high-five:

Our bill hovers around 500 to 600 every stinking month! It is not the lights. I wish I could say 545.00 was bad. Really do.

I did notice a break in the bill by switching my lights to be on at night and off during the day. It seems that made the bill go down from 600 to 700 every month.

There is this new film out made by one of the relatives of the Gamble family. It is called The Thrive Movement. This video claims that there have been inventions for several decades that produce free energy. The documentary video also believes that major corporations have blocked the technology in the name of Profit. They have interesting proof. I have to admit that I believe what they say. The maker of this film is upset that the Thrive Movie cut out the MMJ section. He is very bitter and upset that the movie in youtube had the MMJ part edited out. Anyway, I like the movement and the facts about MMJ in this film.

This is a part of the Marijuana Section that was cut out of the original documentary film about the Thrive movement. Check out this video on how effective Canabis is in treating Cancer and other ailments. It really is interesting.

To miss most of the ranting you can just click to half way through the video and you will be spared most of it!!
Thrive Exposed Part 1 - YouTube

Thanks CF
Fantastic Video............ We all know this and the government knows it too !! The only thing standing in our way is GREED !!
But I will do my part to keep up the fight
:goodjob:

In the 70s i bought an electric house .When i got my first months bill in Feb. of $650. I shit. Should have seen me laying blocks for the wood stove chimney in 28 degree weather. Did you know that your phone charger will still draw power if left pluged in. In front of me is my receiver,disk player,cable box,tv,computer,computer speekers,printer . They all pull power at night unless you turn power off. look at them they have lights on all the time. That is so they are always ready for a quick start up.That is why i use solar power.:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom