Onthe420train's 420 Grow

Well what do you guys think? I am watering them with ppm appx 1500 per floranova schedule - last watering was 1:1 (bloom:grow) I'll water 2:1 then 3:2 and see where I run into heavy yellowing (or any yellowing at all) - the deficiencies they show in the bottom leaves are from under-watering I let it get bone dry one time.

Oh and also anyone agree they look 50/50 or maybe Basey is 75/25 and Trina is 40/60 or something? I don't have much experience judging the genetics ratio just looking and guessing but both plants are about 1 meter maybe a little taller.

Hey 420 I think them gals could be twins. They are nice looking thats for sure. Nice Buds forming. Tons o white hairs as well. I am looking forward to seeing some o that in the near future!! Your kicking ass and taking names, keep it up. 5 Stars and reps if I can homie.

L8ER

Damn lookin at the bagseed pics I see tip burn... better back off a weensy bit. Actually - the tip burn was gone when I checked them this morning. So they are doing well.

Having a problem my meter is not properly calibrated - all I have is 1500 NaCl and it was 1,431 or something wonky but it reads the 1500 to be 1540 spot on. 2,930microsiemens reads out 3,085microsiemen and the conversion is .5 so basically it is
3.0*.5*1000 = 1500 given
1566/3,000 = 0.522 being read
.522/.50 = 1.044 ratio
.50/1.044 = 0.479 = 0.48 new conversion factor
And thats how I calibrate my meter without the solution it requires, the conversion factor is programmable from 0.45 to 1.00 - and I know its not official calibration but about 1500 is the range I am aiming for so actually it works quite well for my purposes.

Thanks, Grooster, I will keep it up.

Of my DNA genetics there are 5 confirmed males, 4 confirmed females, and 3 unconfirmed plants - right in time the table was getting way too crowded.

I put the males on the ground to mature a couple days so I can be sure they aren't gonna pop pistils and put on veg growth at the ballsites.

Help is it a hermie!?

Hey I can't tell if these look like hermie balls or just calyxes or what!? I guess I'll have to give her a couple hours and check again.

is_it_a_hermie_3.JPG

is_it_a_hermie_2.JPG

is_it_a_hermie_1.JPG

not bad for freehand eh? ok so if they turn yellow then they are likely to have pollen in them? should I just chop that bud or pick out the ball sacks.... hrrrmmmm I dunno if I wanna bother with this hermin out plant there are many others there it could pollenate :|

Haha DocBud ya I might just have to chop chop as soon as I don't feel like watching it anymore.

not bad for freehand eh? ok so if they turn yellow then they are likely to have pollen in them? should I just chop that bud or pick out the ball sacks.... hrrrmmmm I dunno if I wanna bother with this hermin out plant there are many others there it could pollenate :|

Haha DocBud ya I might just have to chop chop as soon as I don't feel like watching it anymore.

yah, they are pollinating right when they open.. I would just watch it, and if they get any bigger, then pluck the sacs... if it persist, pluck the nug.. hopefully its an isolated incident

I have had a plant go perfect 12/12 with no possible way of light leaks and no stress issues and the plant had one seed in the middle of the main cola.. sometimes, its genetics..I guess... if you have more than 36 hours darkness, you will most likely have half turn hermies or so i've heard. never had this happen though... HPS lights on timers can sometimes not fire up on the first try... so it is possible that you can have this happen and get a hermie

Ya its a homebox tent its definitely dark enough the genetics are bagseed and the parent plants were all female - so that tells me its gotta be hermy genes or fem genes only time will tell.
Although I was screwing with the light cycle a little bit but probably not enough to cause a hermage.

lol ya it looks like everything else on the plant is growing except that flower - but it looks all funky... the seed (this plant came from) was definitely either self-pollinated or hermie-female pollinated or just a mess of pollen from somewhere because there weren't any males in the crop. So it is dangerouso.

Back
Top Bottom