Kaptain Seaweed Gives It Another Try

That is absolutely true! In short words:

-you can hold 5 grams or 5 plants without beeing seen as an criminal

-coffeeshops(here they dont sell a lot of coffee) can't buy legal but they are allowed to sell legal(Ofcourse maximum 5 grams per person)

If you have 1 to 5 grams or plants you aint safe yet. The Law says Its illegal but they dont do anything under the 5 grams or plants. So in short they like to inspect for illegal growing but criminals are not beeing set behind bars because there are a lot of cops looking for small growers.

To me This is just as bad as beeing illegal. Accept the fact that This plant can heal so many problems and legalize it. I would put my head on tv to promote it If anyone would offer me a "job" like that.
That's some, what we Americans call, ass backwards logic. It is nice that they made room for small growers and such but still seem to be able to punish people if they so choose. In America as a whole, it is 100% illegal to possess, cultivate, process, or distribute cannabis. It carries a similar punishment for those who sell heroin. However, our state laws which technically are superceded by federal law, allow for medical consumption, purchasing, and growing. These laws will differ from state to state depending on if a medical program has been passed in those states. In Michigan, we can possess up to 12 plants per patient (yourself included as a patient) and possess 2.5oz per patient. Under the medical law it is not state legal to open a dispensary or delivery service. It is illegal to buy bulk quantities, and it's illegal to process cannabis oils or edibles.

There are a whole lot more details and exceptions that I could get into not to mention the recreational laws that are right around the corner for Michigan

That's some, what we Americans call, ass backwards logic. It is nice that they made room for small growers and such but still seem to be able to punish people if they so choose. In America as a whole, it is 100% illegal to possess, cultivate, process, or distribute cannabis. It carries a similar punishment for those who sell heroin. However, our state laws which technically are superceded by federal law, allow for medical consumption, purchasing, and growing. These laws will differ from state to state depending on if a medical program has been passed in those states. In Michigan, we can possess up to 12 plants per patient (yourself included as a patient) and possess 2.5oz per patient. Under the medical law it is not state legal to open a dispensary or delivery service. It is illegal to buy bulk quantities, and it's illegal to process cannabis oils or edibles.

There are a whole lot more details and exceptions that I could get into not to mention the recreational laws that are right around the corner for Michigan

My version was a pretty shortcut to. Its crazy they wont legalize it. Alcohol and tobacco make so many victims while there is No victims If you look at marijuana.

Here Its all about the cop visiting... these days they take Everything (No matter the size) If they get a phone call from the neightbours or something like that.

It can make me sad a lot but then i remember that my Health Goes before the laws these government Come Up with... I am my own Leader and I have decided to grow This medicine. If they take the plants ill grow new ones.

And Ofcourse Its ok If i stay within the 5 pieces. Therefore I decided to Only grow 4 at a time.

My version was a pretty shortcut to. Its crazy they wont legalize it. Alcohol and tobacco make so many victims while there is No victims If you look at marijuana.

Here Its all about the cop visiting... these days they take Everything (No matter the size) If they get a phone call from the neightbours or something like that.

It can make me sad a lot but then i remember that my Health Goes before the laws these government Come Up with... I am my own Leader and I have decided to grow This medicine. If they take the plants ill grow new ones.

And Ofcourse Its ok If i stay within the 5 pieces. Therefore I decided to Only grow 4 at a time.
Civil disobedience is one of the best ways to enact change.

Small update: white widows have been harvested. The Daq Lime/Colorado cookies/tangie autos took their place. Chocolate Mint OG is officially in flower for the second and final time also had bugs :( put an inch of sand on top of the soil.
Clones have since been transplanted into 2 gallon pots full of DBHBB goodness. In total I have 4 GSC 4 CMOG 1 pineapple chunk and 1 KK in addition to those I have the original GSC/KK/PC clones still in their 1 gal containers

Biggest update is the new strain in the garden.
Northern Sprite is a strain by Warden Genetics lots of OG and NL in her veins. Well I hope "her" I popped 6 regs all are growing at the same rate so I'm guessing either all/mostly male or female hoping for the later obviously. Supposed to taste and smell just like Sprite.

420-magazine-mobile1108311328.jpg

420-magazine-mobile681100618.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us. :thumb:

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom