Kaptain Seaweed Gives It Another Try

Alright, update time. It's been long enough. Took a bunch of pictures today. Lots of development since the last update.
I've lost my two headed monster GG4 and have dropped another seed in her place.
My tangie matic is stressed all to hell she got a case of the stretches, got too long and bent over. She's trying to stand up but I think her own efforts may be her death because she is not looking well. Other than that, the other plants look really healthy.
I've taken about 30 clones from my main three mothers and using a mixture of Great White and DB Roots! They are looking extremely healthy. It's been 3 days, none of them have bent over.
The auto flowers are exploding right now. I did my last deleafing and man, do these WWAF get hairy as hell. I must have pulled a pound of leaves off tonight which kinda scares me because they're autos and tend to stress easy but that's kinda what I'm hoping for because they aren't producing resin very quickly. I need my plants extra potent. Also I need lots of air flow in that tent. I can tell that the buds are going to be insanely thick and chunky and possibly prone to mildew or mold so lots of leaves gone opens up the air flow and allows the buds to receive more nutrients. They are in full flower mode now and should for the most part focus on the bud development. I finished my Floranova and I moved on to cyco nutes. Just the A&B + cal mag + pH down. That's about it. I received a sample of mammoth P from a local grow shop and I'm using it on the auto seedlings right now. I heard it pushes flowering plants to fox tail . Can anyone confirm or deny this? Alright enough rambling, on to the pics
Mixing station
420-magazine-mobile1775057613.jpg

Nutes
420-magazine-mobile216454557.jpg

Tents
420-magazine-mobile1875997962.jpg

Brix Chix, left is CMOG middle and right is Goliath
420-magazine-mobile93951308.jpg

420-magazine-mobile111756387.jpg

Leaf shots of the CMOG
420-magazine-mobile1616426852.jpg

420-magazine-mobile76791508.jpg

Damn cat lol
420-magazine-mobile1201414203.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1122078344.jpg

Goliath
420-magazine-mobile1184703921.jpg

420-magazine-mobile676279855.jpg

LOS right?
420-magazine-mobile1415667821.jpg

The little GSC that could
420-magazine-mobile1819927488.jpg

GSC leaf shots
420-magazine-mobile1054235877.jpg

KK
420-magazine-mobile1223661189.jpg

Almost dead tangie matic
420-magazine-mobile2005594968.jpg

:(:(
420-magazine-mobile1204285683.jpg

Peyote Cookies on the left Daquiri Lime on the right
420-magazine-mobile2136562666.jpg

Colorado cookies
420-magazine-mobile1927584339.jpg

LSD in the front GG4 pot in the back obviously hasn't popped yet
420-magazine-mobile1932828543.jpg

Better shot of the daq lime
420-magazine-mobile539894710.jpg

One of the WWAF I had to pull out for rearranging this one is so naturally leafy that I had to put her in front of a fan to keep her mold free I feel it in my bones if I don't have this air flow I will lose my crop lol and die inside
420-magazine-mobile231591149.jpg

Another shot
420-magazine-mobile1320144320.jpg

Auto tent
420-magazine-mobile732709001.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1956454335.jpg

Back left
420-magazine-mobile128084695.jpg

Back right
420-magazine-mobile565511017.jpg

Front left ( this is the bushy one)
420-magazine-mobile1480008642.jpg

And this is my straggler. Just not getting as big as the other two. I'm hoping the deleafing and opening up her branches exposing them to more light will help this. I also turned her from one side facing the wall to that same side facing the center of the tent so hopefully that light will help bulk up that part of the plant
420-magazine-mobile1844551366.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1012832869.jpg

That's all for now. Comments, suggestions all welcome.

Namaste

Clones! They've been getting 1/4-1/3 strength de-stress everyday and love it. I dusted them with some roots and great white mycos.
420-magazine-mobile597406075.jpg

The beginnings of my three headed monster. I really hope this project pans out. If it does I'm going to do one in my veg tent consistently
420-magazine-mobile300638595.jpg

Quick update: autos look awesome. I went clone crazy. Made an aero cloner. Replaced the falled gg4 with a new gg4. See pics

420-magazine-mobile1055729521.jpg

420-magazine-mobile24371781.jpg

420-magazine-mobile419495703.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1842634727.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1620310159.jpg

420-magazine-mobile773640431.jpg

420-magazine-mobile287464470.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1932260698.jpg

420-magazine-mobile454811412.jpg

420-magazine-mobile76646255.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2134656768.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1712401041.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1276159111.jpg

Aerocloner!
420-magazine-mobile1641999740.jpg

Full tray of clippings
420-magazine-mobile2068693637.jpg

3 headed monster
420-magazine-mobile876773926.jpg

Front two are LSD and Peyote Cookies in that order
420-magazine-mobile266551517.jpg

Front: DLime Back: Tangie Left: Colorado cookies
420-magazine-mobile42665221.jpg

Pchunk
420-magazine-mobile1208648673.jpg

Kk on the left GSC on the right
420-magazine-mobile1303126197.jpg

Bodies of the previous two
420-magazine-mobile151225065.jpg

CMOG
420-magazine-mobile1738522555.jpg

Canopy of the big mothers
420-magazine-mobile572265080.jpg

Oh wow! Your whole setup is flawless. Sweet buddage so far.

Everything looks healthy and beautiful.

I like the cloner!

Kudos!!
Definitely not flawless lol we're not dealing with lab level material but I have pretty much everything I need to go perpetual now. A tent just freed up, I have one more light on the way Viparspectra 600 reflector 276w real pull. I'll be flowering my mother's with that light and the PSDS 230w real pull so thats about 500w of LED which honestly should translate to I would think 300g of dried bud. HB bud too.

How is the Chocolate Mint OG for a smoke? I have one outside almost at her second week of flower and I have Two clones indoors with a cbd :) i would love Some tips and tricks you have encountered on the growing path of This one. Link is in my bio :)

How is the Chocolate Mint OG for a smoke? I have one outside almost at her second week of flower and I have Two clones indoors with a cbd :) i would love Some tips and tricks you have encountered on the growing path of This one. Link is in my bio :)
I don't know about the smoke, as this is the first time growing it. As far as growing, she needs a 2 month veg at least and a little bit of lst. She will bush out naturally with topping early. If you're running in DWC, you can probably get away with vegging for a month and a half.

I don't know about the smoke, as this is the first time growing it. As far as growing, she needs a 2 month veg at least and a little bit of lst. She will bush out naturally with topping early. If you're running in DWC, you can probably get away with vegging for a month and a half.

Dwc? I am Kinda new so not Everything i get right away ;)

I tought you have smoked it to, my bad. It is interesting to follow yours and I have outside and in so that would make a difference to :)

Good to follow :)

Dwc? I am Kinda new so not Everything i get right away ;)

I tought you have smoked it to, my bad. It is interesting to follow yours and I have outside and in so that would make a difference to :)

Good to follow :)

Sorry I haven't been very present in my own journal it would seem.

DWC stands for Deep Water Culture and it's basically just growing in water instead of a soil or soiless media.

LST is low stress training if you didn't know that one. It's when you tie down the branches, micro top, super cropping (bending the branches down).

I wish I could grow outside. Unfortunately I'm not in the right climate at all.

Sorry I haven't been very present in my own journal it would seem.

DWC stands for Deep Water Culture and it's basically just growing in water instead of a soil or soiless media.

LST is low stress training if you didn't know that one. It's when you tie down the branches, micro top, super cropping (bending the branches down).

I wish I could grow outside. Unfortunately I'm not in the right climate at all.

Thank you for the clearance on that one! I have been Reading about it but I dit not know these terms. Been Reading about boths actually.

My home made box is Only 65x65x150 centimeter so bending wont help for me. Maybe scrog.. Thats bending in a later stage right?

I Only have one outside and 3 baby's indoors. In the past I have had 5 big plants that grew outside. With a height of 2.10 meters and 4.5meter wide there were massive to me! Then just before flowering the cops came and took them.

Here in the netherlands they "tolerate" up to 5 plants and If a neighbour calls the cops they always take them. No matter What amount or heigt. This made me thinking... i bought Some seeds just to grow my own medicine.. Tho outside Its smelly and the houses are close together here... so now I got the inside box. After This outside lady i wont be growing outside soon just to keep it more stealth.

The Climate here is so divers that Some years are better then others...

Thank you for the clearance on that one! I have been Reading about it but I dit not know these terms. Been Reading about boths actually.

My home made box is Only 65x65x150 centimeter so bending wont help for me. Maybe scrog.. Thats bending in a later stage right?

I Only have one outside and 3 baby's indoors. In the past I have had 5 big plants that grew outside. With a height of 2.10 meters and 4.5meter wide there were massive to me! Then just before flowering the cops came and took them.

Here in the netherlands they "tolerate" up to 5 plants and If a neighbour calls the cops they always take them. No matter What amount or heigt. This made me thinking... i bought Some seeds just to grow my own medicine.. Tho outside Its smelly and the houses are close together here... so now I got the inside box. After This outside lady i wont be growing outside soon just to keep it more stealth.

The Climate here is so divers that Some years are better then others...
Tents are a great way to grow indoors. If you have the space I highly recommend getting a 120x120x200cm could probably pull half a kilogram out of it. Forgive me if my metric seems off, I'm American.

Tents are a great way to grow indoors. If you have the space I highly recommend getting a 120x120x200cm could probably pull half a kilogram out of it. Forgive me if my metric seems off, I'm American.

To bad I have like 37m2 and Only one bedroom. So I have to do with This for now...

So I posted this in another thread and I feel like it's a good reference guide so I'm going to post it here as well

Bubblehash is made with ice, water, and bubble bag screens. Bubble bag screens are nylon bags with a mesh screen on the bottom. Generally these bags come in sets of 8 at 5 gallons. The screen sizes are measured in microns 220, 190, 160, 120, 90, 70, 45, and 25 (some brands do slightly different micron sizes but they're all close). So the idea is to sift the trichome heads off of the material and out of the water. So I'm just going to go step by step.

Step 1: acquire and freeze about 2oz of material. This can be bud or trim.

Step 2: get your buckets ready I use 3, 5-gallon home Depot buckets. One bucket will be used for the initial mixing, or the work bag. One will be used with the other 7 bags in the sifting process and the third will be placed upside down to stretch the bag over and collect the hash.

Step 3: in your work bag bucket, put your 220 micron bag in the bucket like a garbage bag. start layering your frozen material and ice ( I use store bought generic ice, but some prefer purified half moon cubes, I hear that's the most pure way to do this if you have really pure and clean starting material.) So layer material ice material ice 3-4 layers in the bucket. Fill it to the top with ice if you think you have too much ice, it's not enough. Then fill in the cracks with water. I can't emphasize how important it is to have copious amounts of ice.

Step 4: Stir with a wood stick or PVC pipe or something. Make sure you can reach the bottom and just over all make sure to agitate all the material and ice. I stir three times one way and then turn three time the other, you wanna do this with a certain rough gentleness basically do it rough enough to start forming some bubbles on top of the water. I do this for 3 minutes and then I start sifting. You can go longer, there will certainly be more material in your hash but it's up to you. The first "wash" I do for 3 minutes then I do a second after I finish the first sifting. My second wash will be for 6 minutes same technique.

Step 5: line your bags in the next bucket in this order. 25, 45,70,90,120,160,190. You wanna make sure that there's no smaller micron bags on top of a larger micron bag.

Step:6 stir up your hash water and pour into the second bucket. Let it rest for 10-20 minutes smoke a joint relax for a bit. This allows all the trich heads to settle to the bottom.

So some prep is needed at this point. Make sure you have the following: 25 micron pressing screen( this is separate from the 25 micron bag), a razor blade or something thin and flat to collect the hash, a wire mesh strainer preferably something that has rather small openings like something for sifting flour, a spoon, a couple hand towels or a roll of paper towels, and a large flat piece of cardboard ( I use pizza boxes because they're food grade and you can fold up the hash when you're done and ready to dry it.)

Step 7: start pulling the bags up. You'll start with the 190, some use this for edibles, others for rosin, some throw it away. I don't consider this pile to be hash, same with the 160 although I'll press the 160. 120 bag is where I start really paying attention and being careful this is where you start to see blonde and gold hash. Place the towels or paper towels on a flat stable surface with the mesh screen over it. Collect the hash by pulling the bags, letting the water drain, carefully fold the bag inside out over the bottom of your third bucket. Pull the mesh tight and collect the hash with a spoon or razor blade. Place the dollup of hash on the mesh screen in a pile. Rinse your bags immediately in the remaining hash water then go rinse them out with cold water. Keep your bags clean and they will die slower. Repeat this process for the remaining 4 bags.

Step 8: now is the time to prepare the hash for drying you want to do this as soon as you can because the hash will form together and it won't dry like it should. Mark out areas on your cardboard for the hash make large squares we want to basically powder the hash over a large area so it dries properly (this is critical). So take the strainer and the spoon scoop up one grade of hash, put it in the strainer, take the round surface of the spoon and just gently start to rub/push the hash through the mesh strainer while moving over the area for that particular hash. Do this till all the hash is pushed through, give a good knock of the strainer to get all the hash off of it, then rinse and repeat for the other grades of hash. Keep in mind some hash is different and will be hard to push through the strainer, if this happens try chopping up the hash with a razor blade and just do your best to get it as thin as possible so it dries properly.

Step 9: repeat process with second/third wash

Step 10: let the hash dry for 3-7 days and collect in glass jars.

At this point you have high grade hash if you started with high grade material. You can mix the grades for a fuller spectrum hash, you can keep em separate in their crumbly form in the jars or start mixing it together and heating it up into temple balls or something. Let hash cure for long periods of time and you have a really special treat.

Wow that was more extensive than I meant it to be but there you go that's a general run down of how I do my hash. I am very particular when it comes to this process and I believe in it as one of the best ways to clean resin. If you have any questions let me know I'd happy to answer them. If you wanna know where I've obtained this knowledge, start watching bubbleman videos that's where I learned everything here.

Back
Top Bottom