Kaptain Seaweed Gives It Another Try

Well I'm all caught up now!! You sure do have a lot of nice looking ladies over here bud!! Amazing!! Good job keeping up with all of them ..

We all slip a bit bud, you'll be ok when you make the conscious choice, ya know. All those green ladies keep me sane, get me up when I'm down, give me purpose when I have none. That's how I do it. Lol hell I forget to water and it'll 7 hours into the cycle and I'm like F***!!! ...But they recover well. I just wanted to say I think your doing great with your HB girls, keep it up bud!!
Thanks brother I really appreciate the kind words and words of affirmation. I love my ladies and they seem to be returning that love in the form of positive vibes and delicious bud so what else could I ask for right? I honestly think this particular Goliath is simply finicky and gets stressed easy. Light watering and she is happy as can be. I can't wait to grow some HB buds, for now they're just my mothers/vegging plants.

Daaamn your WWidowAF's look far better than mine did at same stage. Well done, quite the jungle in that auto-tent! :thumb:

I didn't notice in the tread (maybe I missed it I was skimming)... did you top the WWAF or just let them go au-natural?
No topping because I felt like I might stress them too much. Just some bowl training and defoliation to let the light in. They eventually topped themselves besides the most flowering one. She is going to have a hell of a kola

Alright it's been awhile since we've had an update. Check it out we have new seeds, clones from my big vegging plants. I just dropped 4 strains of autos ( Colorado Cookies, GG4, Tangie-Matic, and Daquiri Lime. ) I dropped 2 of each just in case one doesn't work out. In addition to these autos I received

Barney's Farm: Peyote Cookies, LSD, Crit Kush, Blue Mammoth Auto and Crit Kush Auto( I dropped the Peyote Cookies and LSD in riot rooterz)

Crit Mass Collection: Monster Mass, Auro Sour Melon Mass, and Auto Masszar

I received a Cinderella 99, I'm not sure from which breeder but the seed bank is Gorilla so I assume it's theirs. I also dropped this bean.

The White Widow Autos are well into flower at this point. It's crazy how fast they've shot up. Autoflowers are the future I swear.

Really excited to see these babies flower to their fullest I'm feeding once a day with GH Floranova bloom, Cal mag, floraboost (vegan plant booster, whatever the hell that means), and Liquid KoolBloom.

I have consistently altered feeding and watering for the brix chicks. Been off the foliar schedule, hard to remember. I've been battling depression a lot lately and it makes it hard to get down there and tend them properly. At this point though the damage is minimal and they are basically my mother plants. I took two clones from the troublesome Goliath (G3), G1 looks great so I too 4 clones. The CMOG has slight discoloration on a few leaves, other than that it's great I took 4 clones of this one as well. Hopefully they all make it.
So on deck we have:

Dutch passion(Coco hydro)
Colorado cookiesx2
Daquiri Limex2

Fast Buds(Coco hydro)
GG4x2
Tangie-Maticx2

Barney's Farm
Peyote Cookies x1
LSD x1

Cinderella 99 x1 (soil)

And for clones I have 6 Goliaths and 4 Chocolate Mint OG

I've run into a problem...I didn't mix soil in time and now I'm out. So I'm considering

1 is super soil for now and make clones of everything when I have more DBHBB made up.

2 use something like fox farm soil with whatever nutes I'm using at the time for my autos. And again make clones when I have more DBHBB.

I'm feeling super soil but getting a good side by side of nutes in soil vs nutes in coco. Hmm idk we shall see.

All caught up now and at a good time too. Soon there will be buds everywhere! I grew the Blue Mammoth Auto as my first Auto and the bud was solid and it smelt incredible. Also just know that the GG4 Autos have a really short time on them. Just do some light LST and let them grow.

Well done so far and I look forward to seeing some fat colas. Interesting that you've got both soil and coco going on. Will stay tuned to watch the comparisons unfold. :goodjob:

All caught up now and at a good time too. Soon there will be buds everywhere! I grew the Blue Mammoth Auto as my first Auto and the bud was solid and it smelt incredible. Also just know that the GG4 Autos have a really short time on them. Just do some light LST and let them grow.

Well done so far and I look forward to seeing some fat colas. Interesting that you've got both soil and coco going on. Will stay tuned to watch the comparisons unfold. :goodjob:
Ase my friend welcome and thank you. I'm not the most productive journaler but I keep everyone up to date with major changes and updates. Got an update coming today with pics.

Yeah man I love organic cannabis, it's 100% surperior as far as taste and potency goes. However I love everything about growing including Hydroponics! So I decided that since, hash making isn't effected as much by how the weed is grown as long as it is grown proper to the resin, it's all the same so my autos will fuel my hash hobby as well as equalize my expenditure a little bit. The organics is for clone making and personal bud stash.

So didn't get to the update Saturday night and I worked all day yesterday so here it is:

So we got 4 new autos (Daq Lime, Colorado cookies, GG4 (WITH TWO HEADS), and a Tangie matic) going in starter pots with coco+perlite. I have 3 new photoperiods, c99, LSD, and Peyote Cookies. These were freebies btw...insane. so when I soaked my autos, I did one extra of each in case one was a dud (this was the case with one of the auto gg4), but the extra of every other auto popped perfectly. So, I have 3 extra autos. I decided to have an experiment, I filled one 7 gallon pots to the brim with coco and I planted all three around the edge of the pot. It's just going to sit in my veg tent and grow me a bouquet of bud. I've also been experimenting with dipping the riot rooters in Great White and DB Roots! So far so good. The mothers are doing great, the mother's to be need to be transplanted soon I believe or maybe I can keep them in the 1 gallons for awhile longer who knows. I only need them for clones at the moment.

The auto tent is booming along as usual. There is one ww that is just ready to flower like can't stop won't stop.

Now for pics in no particular order.

On the right is the D lime, to the left of her is the Colorado cookies, and closest to the camera is the tangie matic
420-magazine-mobile188975340.jpg

New autos
420-magazine-mobile506038867.jpg

New photoperiods
420-magazine-mobile1005788799.jpg

My two headed gg4
420-magazine-mobile2081658338.jpg

Mothers in the back is G1 in the middle is G3, and in the front is the CMOG

420-magazine-mobile1628453213.jpg

Mothers to be
420-magazine-mobile1372490643.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1393350519.jpg

Top bud of WWAF4
420-magazine-mobile1713234585.jpg

Top bud of the most vigorous WWAF
420-magazine-mobile271709605.jpg

Auto tent
420-magazine-mobile1072036834.jpg

Duggs, this is what I'd imagine a healthy HB cannabis plant to look like, my bigger girls don't look like this that's my only concern lol it's the KK btw
420-magazine-mobile2146148611.jpg

Oh SF,..you are mistaken my friend. Those leaves in those pics are perfectly healthy. What you are seeing are leaves that just havn't opened up yet..there is NO tacoing going on , they ARE OK. What leaf curl...bahhh! Let them grow..they look great!
Just over worried than thanks for the confirmation though, I suspected it was ok but doesn't hurt to ask. Also some of the leaves have seven fingers and most of them have 5 is this a sign they could be healthier?

Just over worried than thanks for the confirmation though, I suspected it was ok but doesn't hurt to ask. Also some of the leaves have seven fingers and most of them have 5 is this a sign they could be healthier?

Not at all,...i once had a plant that had a cluster of flowers coming out from the 'hip' of a leaf. Was very strange to me..plant turned out to be the one i cloned ...just cuz it had the nicest colas. They were the original Kali Mist from about 16 yrs. ago , now. anyhow , sometimes a plant will do odd things but , think of it like she's got sooo much to give , she can't give it fast enough ,..so she does weird shit...LMFAO. Does that sound strange ,..or what ..LMFAO..:)

No DeStress...only when LSTing a lot or transplanting. Your girls look proper. Give Brix every week to ten days Ok. If they do start to tacoe a lil or fade somewhat then add 'Snake Oil ' to the Brix at a 1 to 4 ratio. So 1 ml. S.O. to 4 mls. Brix.Cheers bud!

Not at all,...i once had a plant that had a cluster of flowers coming out from the 'hip' of a leaf. Was very strange to me..plant turned out to be the one i cloned ...just cuz it had the nicest colas. They were the original Kali Mist from about 16 yrs. ago , now. anyhow , sometimes a plant will do odd things but , think of it like she's got sooo much to give , she can't give it fast enough ,..so she does weird shit...LMFAO. Does that sound strange ,..or what ..LMFAO..:)

No DeStress...only when LSTing a lot or transplanting. Your girls look proper. Give Brix every week to ten days Ok. If they do start to tacoe a lil or fade somewhat then add 'Snake Oil ' to the Brix at a 1 to 4 ratio. So 1 ml. S.O. to 4 mls. Brix.Cheers bud!
Oh that's a new tech I haven't heard of yet..snake oil mixed with brix eh? What exactly is the purpose of snake oil in veg

Back
Top Bottom