OTM's DIY Bubble Cloning & Sprouting 40 Year Old Seeds & Current RDWC Harvest

It was a fantastic...for 15 minutes before to 15 minutes after, there were no birds chirping like earlier in the morning, as the moon got closer the quieter it became. If any of you have the chance in the future to see the "Dark Side of the Moon" go for it!:partyboy:

Haha, I told you it was awesome. Glad to hear you enjoyed it and the weather didn't ruin it for you! :thumb:

And congrats on your harvest! Excellent job! :bravo:

Nice man.. thats some sweet sticky buddage you have there! That weird growth reminds me of a hops plant... still cant let that go.. haha.

Congrats OTM on the harvest! I know there's more to come, but it must feel great to get started!

What an eventful summer eh?

Nice haul OTM

Thanks everyone, it was a lot of work but a lot of fun also, the one I did today was more work that the two yesterday!:laughtwo:

8-27 Harvest Update;

The Leggy gal in the back right corner came down today, started on her around 10 AM and finished her up about an hour ago...she is the popcorn queen!;)

Cutting her down tucked in the corner was kind of a pain, she had a huge trunk with hollow stems;

8-27_013.JPG

There were a lot of branches so I basically cut her down at scrog level and went back and cleaned everything under it from the top;

8-27_002.JPG

Then the fun began, popcorn everywhere, my biggest top was smaller than my little finger but she had lots of them;

8-27_008.JPG

8-27_009.JPG

The wet weight for the tops was 229 grams, the middle was 187 grams and the stuff under the scrog was 110 grams with only 35 grams of trim so she was my best producer this weekend.

8-27_003.JPG

8-27_004.JPG

8-27_006.JPG

The 110 grams of stuff under the scrog is not the best looking stuff, I did not spend a lot of time trimming it up, its in the fridge for low and slow so when it is cured we will sample it to see if it is worth saving...it was sticky like the rest but pretty small stuff.

The flower room is starting to look kind of empty;

8-27_010.JPG

I pulled the root system out of the White Widow I chopped yesterday...she had lots of roots and they look good, no signs of any root rot so the RDWC system was working good.

8-27_016.JPG

I am not sure if the big Widow in the back will get chopped next weekend, very little amber showing on all 3 that are left, and my fridge only has room for maybe one more plant to cure!

8-27_017.JPG

It sure smells good when you open the door!:circle-of-love:

Shes lookin a little bare in the tent OTM. Very nice weights you're getting from the girls. Looks like todays harvest was pretty well sugar coated. That should be tasty down the road. Congratulations, job well done.

Shes lookin a little bare in the tent OTM. Very nice weights you're getting from the girls. Looks like todays harvest was pretty well sugar coated. That should be tasty down the road. Congratulations, job well done.

I just hope this "low & slow" works out, I am used to cutting and hanging the entire plant upside-down for a few days and then trimming it up for the final cure, teaching old dogs new tricks can be challenging!;)

You've already learned a ton of new tricks, what's one more?

The smell of my LAs seems entirely preserved, and they taste like they smell. Mine still have to cure, but for the drying component, it seems to work as advertised. I'm sold, although I'm intrigued by this "seal the plant in the bucket" technique SweetSue was describing and is trying out.

You've already learned a ton of new tricks, what's one more?

The smell of my LAs seems entirely preserved, and they taste like they smell. Mine still have to cure, but for the drying component, it seems to work as advertised. I'm sold, although I'm intrigued by this "seal the plant in the bucket" technique SweetSue was describing and is trying out.

These old dogs learn but not as fast as the younger pups!:laughtwo:

My concern is mold, I did take Saturdays harvest out today and let them breath awhile, RH as been between 50-60% and temps around 42-45 degrees, no rice in the fridge yet, tomorrow I plan a bag change, probably will take some picts.

Re: OTM's DIY Bubble Cloning & Sprouting 40 Year Old Seeds & Current RDWC Harvest

It will last me quite a while, I'm a slow toker, but if I can do something with edibles...watch out!

Edibles are awesome!! So great, i ate half a brownie yesterday, went to throw frisbee, abd two hours later i was still climbing. 4 hours later my friend was smoking a bowl and i was still high. Youre gonna love edibles.

8-31 Update;

Here is Hayley, growing up and looking good.

8-31_0031.JPG

The clones in the bubble tub are also starting to look like MJ plants again, they must sense that they will soon be in their own bucket!

8-31_0011.JPG

8-31_0081.JPG

8-31_0071.JPG

Now with the two clones in coco its a different story, after looking back in my notes, I took these from White Widow #1 which I chopped down last weekend, she was the one that I was having issues with about 3 weeks after flipping to flower, I raised the PH up in the RDWC, it seemed to slow down the weird leaves I was getting but it never really recovered fully.

plants_7-22_004.JPG

Her clones are having the same issues...like mother like daughters! :laughtwo:

8-31_0021.JPG

8-31_0041.JPG

8-31_005.JPG

8-31_0061.JPG

I do believe that these have Tobacco Mosaic Virus...I have read numerous articles on this and the signs all point to this virus as being the cause of the uneven twisted and partial yellowing of the leaves. The other Widow clone came from the Widow that is in coco and it looks very healthy.

8-31_0071.JPG

Unfortunately there is no cure for this virus and it can spread to the other plants so I think they need to be put out of thier misery before they have a chance to spread it to the others.:straightface:

Some parting shots of the gals still fattening their buds!

8-31_0121.JPG

8-31_0111.JPG

The last picture is the mother of the clone in the bubble tub, she has rock hard nugs and will probably be the last one harvested!

:thanks:

Don't blame you for culling the two clones. I'd do the same. Even if it can't spread why put time into a problem plant. The space can be better used I'm sure. All the rest are lookin some good though...:bravo:

Back
Top Bottom