P9 Hunts For The Unicorn With Mars SP 250s

Haha!

I've already got an oz of Strawberry Lemonade and a half O of BoptangXBCP.

These are just "testers" of the CPK and Alaskan Purple... almost dry....

I knocked off the last bit of RH in the dehydrator to make sure these would make the trip. The rest will hang til I get home Sunday.

I think you & I should plan a camping trip. LoL, I like the cut of yo jib.
:passitleft:
Dude I think we should organize a camping trip of some sort this summer. That would be a blast hanging out with all of you. We can all bring our best flower and concentrates and sit around the fire pit and watch it “ON WEED”

Dude I think we should organize a camping trip of some sort this summer. That would be a blast hanging out with all of you. We can all bring our best flower and concentrates and sit around the fire pit and watch it “ON WEED”
I'd be there! For sure.
:passitleft:

I've already got an oz of Strawberry Lemonade and a half O of BoptangXBCP.
Phew!! My first thought was that someone took over your body when I saw what you were bringing. That was one Pman blunt FFS.
I hope you have a blast!

Good choice. There's no way in hell I can make it anyhow so whatever you homies end up doing I'm sure will be an experience.
Would you be able to make it if we were further north? Maine? NY? Michigan?

I'm not opposed to Minnesota, Oregon, Washington....

I'm probably the easiest to fit in wherever. No real job & a retirement check every month... I'm ready for whatever.

The OCONUS travel makes me nervous, not for criminal reasons tho.... I'm just leery of crossing borders now. I've done my fair share. LoL

Back
Top Bottom