P9 Hunts For The Unicorn With Mars SP 250s

It's been awhile... lol

20200226_132455.jpg

Feels like I'm prepping for a damn deployment. LoL

Ready to rock!
:theband:

Those clones took off for ya. Can't wait to see what comes from your Bop crosses. I am still 6 weeks out from flowering my first of those. And I would be down for a camping trip. Could even bring some fungus and really get the party started. :theband::slide:
Mmmm cubensis lessssss gooooo

Dude I think we should organize a camping trip of some sort this summer. That would be a blast hanging out with all of you. We can all bring our best flower and concentrates and sit around the fire pit and watch it “ON WEED”

That much kill getting passed around at once would have everybody like:lot-o-toke: :laugh:

Would you be able to make it if we were further north? Maine? NY? Michigan?

I'm not opposed to Minnesota, Oregon, Washington....

I'm probably the easiest to fit in wherever. No real job & a retirement check every month... I'm ready for whatever.
Maine might be a good plan. Blew Hiller has a place and I know he's talked about doing things for cannabis tourism on his property. I bet we could crash his place ;)

Ready to hit the road. All the plants got a fresh feeding this morning & I mixed a bunch more jugs for my wife to feed em while I'm away.
:thumb:

I also moved the AP & CPK harvested plants into shoeboxes so they will slow down drying while I'm gone. Mrs. Milly will be watching & burping those as well.

Whew.... I think I got all my shit square now.
:hmmmm:
Rolled a 5pk of Backwoods, double checked all my gear....

Time for some hardcore, man-on-man weekend action. LoL

As my brethren North of the border like to say...
"Peace Oooot"
:snowboating:

Back
Top Bottom