P9 Hunts For The Unicorn With Mars SP 250s

Just ordered a new "Tent Mascot" for the shed; someone gotta watch over these hookers.
:rofl:

2020-04-24-13-28-35.jpg

It's fancy-pantsy too! It's a canvas, none of that cheap-o paper.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I would wait 30 to 45 minutes to go in there..
Imagine the pics, across the top of the canopy, w/ him sitting back there spraying! I couldn't pass it up.

Like... GotDamn muhfukka! It stank in dis bitch!

Love the new art and the Christmas gift idea. When I was micro growing back in my apartment days I would grow out a mother and take tons of cuttings to grow out in solo cups. I was a sucker for the budscicles. Easy trimming and good yield for the space needed.

I'm doing it now with my Franco lemon cheese and Blue dream. Putting the monster mother in flower and then SOG with the cuttings to flower next.

Not much changing in the flower room today.
2020-04-25-08-21-28.jpg

Snapped some pics of these pretty buds on The White OG, but they never turn out well under the grow lights. LoL
2020-04-25-08-26-30.jpg
2020-04-25-08-25-50.jpg
2020-04-25-08-25-15.jpg
2020-04-25-08-24-32.jpg
2020-04-25-08-23-36.jpg
2020-04-25-08-22-53.jpg
2020-04-25-08-22-13.jpg

She's stacking up good. It'll be interesting to see what kind of weight she will bring. The buds are generally small, but they're dense & frosty. 5 weeks into flower now; I expect she's gonna start swelling soon.
:thumb:

I noticed your floor with drain. Is that going through linoleum?
It's a shower drain with a flange; mounted to the subfloor. There is a waterproof shower liner, then linoleum on top. The drain flange sandwiches all the layers together to complete the "membrane".
Here's the drain I used.
Screenshot_20200426-065256_Chrome.jpg

She's winding down now.... still no amber tricomes on the buds. I'm spotting a few, here n there, on the sugars though.

:snowboating:

So I am trying to picture this in my mind.
1st, is this at attic level?
Yessir! The flower room is upstairs, with the (unused) veg box.

The current veg group is in my backyard shed. I'm gonna run most of those from start to finish in the shed.

Once I get some clones cut, I'll fire up the veg box again & run all 3 rooms.

I just shift & move things wherever is easiest at the time. LoL

Confusing enough!?

I guess where I am going with this is where does the water go from the shower pan?
Maybe I should back up and reread it, I know your skills and your not leaving standing water that could cause mild and mildew.
The shed drain goes into a p-trap, then out to a "daylight drain" hidden under the shed.

The attic plants run-off into the green saucers. I suck it out with a shop vac.

:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom