P9 Hunts For The Unicorn With Mars SP 250s

No change in either room today. Just the normal feed & visual check. I'll leave em be until tomorrow.

BopTang X GG4 (#2) is the last of the Bop group. She's on day 75-76 post flip. All tric's are cloudy with patches of amber on the sugars..... any day now.

Did not transplant anything in the shed yet. I got stuck building a pool for the kids yesterday. LoL
I'll get after it soon.

The Lemon Candy is germinated and planted but hasn't surfaced yet.

:passitleft:

:woohoo:
pool party at Preston’s!!
C'mon down anytime!
:high-five:

We sure wouldn't be in the pool though. I live within 10 min of 3 large lakes. We'll take out the tube & wakeboard.
:surf:

Transplanted Cheese, and one of the Strawberry AKeil plants into 5 gal pots.
2020-04-27-19-42-17.jpg
2020-04-27-19-43-12.jpg
2020-04-27-19-44-16.jpg
2020-04-27-19-45-29.jpg

I'll try to move the other Strawberry AKeil and Boptidos tomorrow morning.
:thumb:
2020-04-27-19-50-52.jpg

Here's the group...
2020-04-27-19-52-47.jpg

:snowboating:

Looking good, how much headroom do you have to work with?
About 6'.... I'm shooting for some monsters. LoL

I hope to keep em about 3-4' though. That way I can keep the lights cranked to 100%

Hello P9, hi all. :passitleft: Nice pics! Pretty warm here too! Hope you are all having a great, spring day. Stay safe and stay stoned.

:woohoo:
pool party at Preston’s!!
I will put money that before long Preston9MM will have the pool full of neoprene discs with germinating seeds floating like lilly pads. New water garden method containing multiple strains and breeders. That shed will be full very soon !!!!!. lol As ever, so much going on in the house, I need a swivel for my neck !. great work mate.

C'mon down anytime!
:high-five:

We sure wouldn't be in the pool though. I live within 10 min of 3 large lakes. We'll take out the tube & wakeboard.
:surf:
I want your life P. We live near one of Britain's landmark rivers bit it resembles the river ankh so you wouldnt venture into it. We do take a skateboard to it though !. As for any other open water here in the reiche , you would be firstly berated by anyone living near it for daring to use it for fun and the Po Po would be there with a fine within a few minutes too. seriously!!. Get burgled ,mugged or assaulted ect... and you will get a crime number card delivered to your door to say you had been a victim of crime with information on useless govt "victims of crime" service. Which means absolutely nothing at all. We have to watch our scumbags walk past knowing they wont even be questioned for their crimes anymore without a third parties video evidence and not connected to the victim!!! Bring on the arms . heehee

The 2 transplants were nice & perky this morning. They seem to have handled the transition just fine.
2020-04-28-05-16-57.jpg

Gotta find some motivation to finish the other two. LoL
2020-04-28-05-17-53.jpg

Babies will be going into 3 gal pots soon too.
2020-04-28-05-18-29.jpg

That's about it for the shed. I'll grab a few snaps upstairs when I go up to feed.

I will put money that before long Preston9MM will have the pool full of neoprene discs with germinating seeds floating like lilly pads. New water garden method containing multiple strains and breeders. That shed will be full very soon !!!!!. lol As ever, so much going on in the house, I need a swivel for my neck !. great work mate.
Worlds largest DWC bucket Lol

Worlds largest DWC bucket Lol
I've thought about doing a 4' X 6' bed inside the shed. Just one big ass raised bed with coco. LoL

It's on my bucket list.

Here's a few group shots from upstairs.
2020-04-28-05-39-58.jpg
2020-04-28-05-37-00.jpg
2020-04-28-05-37-33.jpg

The White OG plants are also starting to show some beautiful colors now...
2020-04-28-05-38-24.jpg
2020-04-28-05-39-05.jpg
2020-04-28-05-39-40.jpg

Hope y'all had a great weekend!

Looking good P, them White OGs are packing some nice frost :passitleft:
I just went up to get a few good pics of those two plants. Both plants were too top-heavy to move around. LoL

The Mars lights really throw the pictures outta whack. They really don't do any justice to how vibrant these 2 plants are.

I'll figure something out.... these 2 are definitely top 3 for pretty plants I've grown.

Tried to get some better pictures of The White OG plants, but my hands are really shaky today...and I was too lazy to bust out the tripod & photography gear. LoL

Here's the few pics I did get...

The pic I snapped of the "cresting bud" were blurry AF. LoL

I'll try again another time...
:snowboating:

Back
Top Bottom