P9 Hunts For The Unicorn With Mars SP 250s

Calling all gurus.....
:rofl:

Can anyone make sense of this for me?
2020-04-23-17-32-57.jpg

@Pennywise @Kitchenhawk @Mr. Magoo @Master Of None @overlord ???

This a cross that was sent to me by a breeder out in California. I've got a 50pk, but can't interpret WTF is even crossed to what. LoL
I take it as ...
Sour Bubble x Code Grape
Code Grape = Code Blue x White Grapes
And maybe White Grapes = (faceoff x catpiss) x (grapestomper OG x 98 Aloha White Widow)

Maybe. Lol

Here's the shed crew... seems like all the fems are happy with their new haircuts.
:thumb:

Stankberry is starting to pick up steam now... Red Bottoms is finding her legs... aaaaaand, a mystery bean seems to have found its way into some coco. LoL

Here's the Grape Krush group

This group looks like it'll be the lucky-11 again. I think I'll actually flower these up in the attic so I can really bush out these 6 fems.

Stay lifted homies!
:snowboating:

Nice healthy bunch right there.
Yeah, I noticed a bit of rusty patches starting on the GK crew. Bumped feed & added a little cal/mag today.

I'll transplant those into 3gal pots for awhile, but I'm still unsure on what i want for final pots.

If I take em upstairs, I may leave them in 3's. If they stay in the shed, they'll go to 10's eventually.

I'm kinda letting the plants dictate where they end up. I'll just shift & tweak here and there until they cross the finish line.
:meditate:

I always liked 3 gallon coco pots but me biggest yield cane in 10’s
I'm pretty sure I could actually flower all of the shed group out in the shed, especially once the males start showing.

But I feel like I'd be selling them short.

The flower room has 1 plant dropping within a week, then 5 more will fall around May 11. It'll be clearing out pretty quick. I think I'll only have 4 plants remaining at the end of May.

That should leave me with enough room to properly flower the female GK, PSM, SB, and RB in 3gal pots.
I doubt I'll see a ton of females, so they'll have plenty of room.

Then I can blow out these 6 fems in the shed. 2-3 month veg, keep topping them back & training. With the long veg time, I should have time to get some cuts rooted too..... then I'll have to rework shit to find a place for those. LoL

Constantly evolving...
:thumb:

I have kicked around the idea of making a small Solo cup SOG army... maybe like 20 cuts.
Cheese or NL would likely be the donor momma.

I think it would be funny to give someone a "ready to harvest" clone in a solo cup as a Christmas gift.
:rofl:

Hiya! @GottaLuvAutos !
:welcome:

Always good to see a new face poking around! No need to be timid here.... If ya got a question, fire it off someone will respond. Great folks here... we like to have a good time.

:passitleft:

I take it as ...
Sour Bubble x Code Grape
Code Grape = Code Blue x White Grapes
And maybe White Grapes = (faceoff x catpiss) x (grapestomper OG x 98 Aloha White Widow)

Maybe. Lol
Your right except code Blue is Face Off x Catpiss. It is Archive. I know that one for sure.

Back
Top Bottom