P9 Hunts For The Unicorn With Mars SP 250s

Damn I have missed so much. :reading420magazine:

Hope all is well. I hope to frequent here again now that I'll be online more

Are mine too far gone?
No. I just wouldn't defoliate everything in one pass.
Pick at your problem leaves over a week, 2 or 3 at a time. Much less stressful on the plant.

No. I just wouldn't defoliate everything in one pass.
Pick at your problem leaves over a week, 2 or 3 at a time. Much less stressful on the plant.
Do you mean 2-3 leaves at a time?

And the problem leaves are the bottom ones, aye?

Do you mean 2-3 leaves at a time?

And the problem leaves are the bottom ones, aye?
The bottom ones may look like the "problem leaves" because they will fade first when the plant really starts chugging nutrients to push flowers. Believe it or not, they are generally not an issue (unless you're struggling with high humidity)

The "problem leaves" I'm referring to are any leaves that are up top; that block light from getting to your bud sites.

Those are generally what I'll pluck away.

The bottom ones may look like the "problem leaves" because they will fade first when the plant really starts chugging nutrients to push flowers. Believe it or not, they are generally not an issue (unless you're struggling with high humidity)

The "problem leaves" I'm referring to are any leaves that are up top; that block light from getting to your bud sites.

Those are generally what I'll pluck away.
Hey P

OMG Seriously, without you guys I would be fucking these plants up on a weekly basis!

:laughtwo: :laughtwo: :laughtwo:

Check - larger leaves at the top, 2-3 at a time:)

I‘ll start today.

Just got back home from a huge job that was 4 hours from home... Ugh, it's great to be home.
:thumb:

Mrs. Milly handled shit like a champ while I was away.

We did plumbing for a huge "bunkhouse" out on a hunting ranch. Holy shitballs! The property we were working on was 3200 acres.
:jawdropper:

After work yesterday, I got on the side-by-side with 2 blunts & just explored.

What a cool place! We stayed in the old bunkhouse.

Can't wait to go back out once they finish the structure.

Sounds awesome P

I’m imagining Yellowstone Ranch.

Do you watch that show? I fucking love it. It is 100% my favourite show atm
Oooohhhhh yeah!
:high-five:

We're huge Yellowstone fans!

Here's the group today...
2020-08-06-06-01-39.jpg
2020-08-06-06-02-53.jpg

Cruising along....
:passitleft:

Here's the solo shots from the flower room.
Peppermint Kush and Mimosa Bop are 19 days post flip. Seem to be done stretching & popping out pistils everywhere now.
2020-08-06-07-09-10.jpg
2020-08-06-07-10-33.jpg

The other 4 plants are on day 12 post flip. They're showing lady parts now & just starting their stretch.
IMG_20200806_073014_136.jpg
IMG_20200806_072713_849.jpg
2020-08-06-07-14-20.jpg
2020-08-06-07-15-38.jpg

Ready for some flowers! LoL.... my last run really screwed me. I'm limping by on rations until these girls finish.

:snowboating:

Here's the solo shots from the flower room.
Peppermint Kush and Mimosa Bop are 19 days post flip. Seem to be done stretching & popping out pistils everywhere now.
2020-08-06-07-09-10.jpg
2020-08-06-07-10-33.jpg

The other 4 plants are on day 12 post flip. They're showing lady parts now & just starting their stretch.
IMG_20200806_073014_136.jpg
IMG_20200806_072713_849.jpg
2020-08-06-07-14-20.jpg
2020-08-06-07-15-38.jpg

Ready for some flowers! LoL.... my last run really screwed me. I'm limping by on rations until these girls finish.

:snowboating:
Still hitting on the appleberry like it's going out of style over this way! Did yours grow with huge leaves in the beginning? Mine looked like cabbages.

Still hitting on the appleberry like it's going out of style over this way! Did yours grow with huge leaves in the beginning? Mine looked like cabbages.
Not really huge leaves, but they are definitely thick/fat. I've picked at foliage on that one throughout the whole run because she wanted to get cabbagy.

Not really huge leaves, but they are definitely thick/fat. I've picked at foliage on that one throughout the whole run because she wanted to get cabbagy.
Yea, I got messed up and put it as an auto and watched it cabbage up for 3 or 5 weeks before any shoots made it out from the leaves. They ended up yielded well and as i've mentioned the smoke and appeal is very good in my book for an indica.

Yea, I got messed up and put it as an auto and watched it cabbage up for 3 or 5 weeks before any shoots made it out from the leaves. They ended up yielded well and as i've mentioned the smoke and appeal is very good in my book for an indica.
This is my 3rd attempt at Appleberry. I screwed up the first 2 and didn't get them to harvest.

This one will make it across the finish line

my last run really screwed me. I'm limping by on rations until these girls finish.
Me too brother. The four that are starting to come down now are not promising and I'm not sure if I'll make my next harvest before running thin again.

Back
Top Bottom