P9 Hunts For The Unicorn With Mars SP 250s

Seems to be working okay for you though. Is this the first time you've tried it?
I haven't had any issues with them being doubled up.

Last time I did it was with a 10 gal fabric pot. This is the first attempt with the rectangular plastic pots.

So far, so good

I haven't had any issues with them being doubled up.

Last time I did it was with a 10 gal fabric pot. This is the first attempt with the rectangular plastic pots.

So far, so good
Sweet. May have to give it a whirl in the near future. Garden is looking brill. :yummy:

Sorry @Ganjagrandaddy but I have to disagree with a couple of generalised and fairly innacurate statements.

Almost every fight I witnessed, heard about or was involved in were started by civilians. Idiots that think they'll look really hard if they beat up a squaddie. Yes there are a few bad apples but generally most avoid fighting in the street.

There was another about lack of resettlement support. Again we are offered very good resettlement packages. Unfortunately not all utilise it properly. I will say the follow up once you've actually left is poor though.

Sorry about that @Preston9mm I know that's not what your journal is for. Been a while, good to see you're doing okay. I wanted to ask about the rectangular pots. I considered that a while ago but read that it wouldn't work as roots would tangle up, strains might need different levels of nutrient etc. Seems to be working okay for you though. Is this the first time you've tried it?
Sadly i saw a lot of ex military within the homeless scene and some with very negative opinions of after care for ptsd. Drinking culture and comradeship end when you leave understandably so the controls are gone. Seeing the result of years of service resulting in a homeless , emotionally ruined man can be a very hard thing to understand. Being back in circles after years of not being around normal "safer" life proves difficult often. I know the legion do a ton for ex squaddies, even the ones that drop out very early too but the majority I worked with are lost to their issues with no options.
I don't feel safe from our own troops if truth be told and I am concerned that 77 brigade are now in control of the shambles of a govt. Reading agenda 21 from Nato themselves and many other fact based articles that simply explain lock step and the script has rocked my whole trust in the establishment totally.

I think Prof had some good results with multi pot too. I was considering g it when you started this with the bigger pots I have but seeing the size of the girls in them now , I dont think it would have worked for me. Left it too late to try it with the germination issues.lol
Just got some El Patron from RQS to give a whirl so will be adding them to this one if i can move quick enough. Keep up the positive vibes P.

Sadly i saw a lot of ex military within the homeless scene and some with very negative opinions of after care for ptsd. Drinking culture and comradeship end when you leave understandably so the controls are gone. Seeing the result of years of service resulting in a homeless , emotionally ruined man can be a very hard thing to understand. Being back in circles after years of not being around normal "safer" life proves difficult often. I know the legion do a ton for ex squaddies, even the ones that drop out very early too but the majority I worked with are lost to their issues with no options.
I don't feel safe from our own troops if truth be told and I am concerned that 77 brigade are now in control of the shambles of a govt. Reading agenda 21 from Nato themselves and many other fact based articles that simply explain lock step and the script has rocked my whole trust in the establishment totally.
I wouldn't like to hijack this thread so we'll leave that there :laugh:

Don't trust the establishment......never trust the establishment. Not here, not there....not anywhere.

Plants are looking great P! Nice to see everything coming through after the rough time in the shed. Excellent clean-up on aisle 3 per usual :). Which is the plant that has grown above the light in the back left?

I was imagining Yo-Semite.
The back corner of the room is my last Northern Lights plant. It is the last of the jacked up group from the shed.

She's fucked up pretty good from all the rot/cutting rot off..... I'm giving one more week before I cut. She doesn't look done yet, but also hasn't developed any in a couple weeks.

WTF??????????????

Damn man,,, but I understand,, we all have changes in our feelings.... Hopefully you'll keep a journal up if not only for them ''sweet short to the point videos'' I enjoy...
I myself,, well I know friends understand I haven't shown alot of interest keeping up with all the journals I have here and abroad cept tunes......

And shows by the amount I post,,, but do me a favor,,, least update them vid's every now and then and let me/us know your alive/well???????? If not you do know have connections in Texas........ JK Be safe.............

Back
Top Bottom