P9 Hunts For The Unicorn With Mars SP 250s

Did you see any movement in your temps up there with the cold front?

Now that I am out in the garage I need to rig up a res out there somehow....
The biggest swing I've seen so far is from 77° down to 74° with lights off.

I'm pretty damn impressed so far. The little igloo seems to be pretty damn stable.
:thumb:

Very nice man, that is going to be a sweet little area over the winter.
I'm sill itching to get back out to the shed... now that I've lived next to this cop for a bit, I've realised... I'm not even on his radar.

The shed is back in order now, I just need a couple more things to really make it right.... maybe like $300 to finish.

Fuck it! Why not right!?

I'm considering the idea of firing it back up as my flower room, put the attic back to 24/0, leave the autos upstairs but move the photos down to the shed under HPS to finish...
:hmmmm:

So...... I'm convinced that my dusty ol Best Friend is a fekkin' pothead.

This mofo will come sit directly in front of me when I blaze... Homie comes & sits all regal in front of me, then goes apeshit trying to lick my lips as I exhale... .

Furreal sucka! LoL
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

My dog will lunge and try to bite at a big smoke cloud on a still day. Doubt she gets anything.

Re your neighbor....generally we don't look for stuff under our nose. However mind your trash well. Not because he is going to go through it, but wind blows shit.

You know all this.

I love the idea of a 24h for seedlings and veg and or smaller autos....and just keep the bloom in the shed

So...... I'm convinced that my dusty ol Best Friend is a fekkin' pothead.

This mofo will come sit directly in front of me when I blaze... Homie comes & sits all regal in front of me, then goes apeshit trying to lick my lips as I exhale... .

Furreal sucka! LoL
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I know my big Rott is. We make edibles for her. She has a rather large tumor in her right hind and some arthritis. She gets a couple canna treats twice a day. She limps quite a bit less than she did before we began treatment. My daughter is normally the one that feeds them to her and everytime the daughter gets close to the fridge where we keep them, the Rott starts crow hopping for her (aka begging). All the dogs have had some at some point and they all come looking for the canna treats. Little stoners.

Group shot tonight...
2019-10-26-20-09-31.jpg

Now thats a pretty sight!

Quick picture update today, nothing much changing in the grow. These ladies just keep chuggin' along...

So far, my torture has broken 3 branches. LoL.... whoopsie!

Pretty sure they will all recover, I've taped & tied them back together. If I keep my grubby ass hands off of them, they should be fine. :laugh:

Here are the 3 who got beat up...

And, the rest.....

They might get another feeding tomorrow, just waiting to see how heavy they are in the morning. Might wait til Tuesday....

The nutrient mix was shifted a bit toward flower with the last feed; I added in 3ml (per gal) of Dyna-Gro Bloom.

I have a fresh bottle of AN Big Bud in the mail. I'll start introducing it asap, and use til the end.

Finally got off my ass & rigged up a reservoir & pump to make feeding easier.
2019-10-25-08-11-58.jpg

Now, I'll be able to leave them in place with minimal movement & manipulation throughout the grow.
Good job on the res. Can't believe you where hand balling that amount of water, must of been a task.

my torture has broken 3 branches. LoL.... whoopsie!

Pretty sure they will all recover,
I really wouldn't worry about this with the boptang x, I purposely snapped my boptang tops and they where straight back up within a couple of hours. The breaks are hardly noticeable now.

Both rooms are looking sweet, I'm excited to see what you decide to do with them all :popcorn:.

Hope that cop doesn't catch you schlepping huge pot plants from your attic to the flowering shed in the middle of the night. Actually, could you make a video of that?
Thankfully, I don't sleep!
:rofl:

Shifting plants out would be a 3-4am mission.... and they'd be in a tote or something.

I think if I were to keep it to 1 or two at a time I'd be fine. Don't need an hour long schlepping session to draw attention.

I'm still a few weeks out from lighting that shed up again anyhow.... My attic group will probably be too big to fit through the door on the attic space. I'm pretty sure they will all finish out up there.

Buuuuut... I'll probably start dropping beans again as soon as the shed is functioning.
:party:

Still a few weeks out, but I'm thinking my next seed drop is gonna be...

Stankberry (reg), Stank Genetics
Grape Krush (reg), Mad Dabber
Grape Krush X PSM (reg), Mad Dabber
Critical Jack (fem), Dinafem
Passion Berry (fem), Cali-Connection
Red Bottoms (reg), Forgot breeder name
Lemon Candy (fem), Exotic Seeds
Peppermint Kush (fem), Barney's Farm

Still jockeying for a line-up, but I'm thinking this list should make the cut...

Still a few weeks out, but I'm thinking my next seed drop is gonna be...

Stankberry (reg), Stank Genetics
Grape Krush (reg), Mad Dabber
Grape Krush X PSM (reg), Mad Dabber
Critical Jack (fem), Dinafem
Passion Berry (fem), Cali-Connection
Red Bottoms (reg), Forgot breeder name
Lemon Candy (fem), Exotic Seeds
Peppermint Kush (fem), Barney's Farm

Still jockeying for a line-up, but I'm thinking this list should make the cut...

Crit Jack Dinafem catches my 1 good eye.

Back
Top Bottom