P9 Hunts For The Unicorn With Mars SP 250s

A few of these babies are finally starting to stretch a bit. I was able to get a bit more aggressive with training.
2019-10-24-07-26-32.jpg
2019-10-24-07-25-46.jpg
2019-10-24-07-24-47.jpg
2019-10-24-07-23-38.jpg
2019-10-24-07-22-44.jpg

A few of these babies are finally starting to stretch a bit. I was able to get a bit more aggressive with training.
2019-10-24-07-26-32.jpg
2019-10-24-07-25-46.jpg
2019-10-24-07-24-47.jpg
2019-10-24-07-23-38.jpg
2019-10-24-07-22-44.jpg
Your quad lines look Great and them plants look happy and healthy

Your quad lines look Great and them plants look happy and healthy
Thanks buddy!
:passitleft:

It took awhile with some of these ladies because they were growing like cabbage. LoL

As soon as they got a break from 24h lights, they finally stretched enough to start tugging on em.

I've found short branches will split too easy, right at the crotch. LoL

I wait em out a bit when necessary.
:thumb:

2019-10-24-07-26-32.jpg
2019-10-24-07-25-46.jpg
2019-10-24-07-24-47.jpg
2019-10-24-07-23-38.jpg
2019-10-24-07-22-44.jpg
Really kicking of in there now mate. Plants are loving it.
I can't get over how well that bop x bcp is doing, can't wait to see how she devolps, think I'm in love 
I'm itching to get some started.

I've got a full-on weed boner right now!
:rofl:

As I doing some housekeeping today, dusting kief outta jars so i can wash em all, I find a small jar..... packed to the top with Strawberry AKeil..... hahaha!

I literally thought I was out of flower....

Nope! Potheadedness... the gift that keeps on giving...
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

hahaha... :rofl: ...I was doing inventory the other day...ended up spending a couple /few hours lookingfor Some Malawi Gold I know is someplace around here...no luck yet,,,:rolleyes:...I did unseal some Liberty Haze from 2016 tho'...smells as good now as it did then...

...cheerz...:high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...

hahaha... :rofl: ...I was doing inventory the other day...ended up spending a couple /few hours lookingfor Some Malawi Gold I know is someplace around here...no luck yet,,,:rolleyes:...I did unseal some Liberty Haze from 2016 tho'...smells as good now as it did then...

...cheerz...:high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...
For some reason, I find an odd satisfaction in trying to outsmart myself. LoL

Stoned me hides shit so dankrupt me can't find it...
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

It's a vicious cycle of hide & seek with bud so it can cure before I smoke it all!
:blunt:

For some reason, I find an odd satisfaction in trying to outsmart myself. LoL

Stoned me hides shit so dankrupt me can't find it...
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

It's a vicious cycle of hide & seek with bud so it can cure before I smoke it all!
:blunt:

...no shit eh!... ;) :rofl:...I really should make a treasure map, in case something was to happen to me...once I stash for the winter, Missus' h00k has no idea where to look...might be fun...lots of clues, before the jackpot...:rofl:...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:...

as I looked at the preview of your video, I though, Man, he better not be lost in the corner again.

:p

You ordering anything seed wise soon?
Probably pick off some new gear before my next run. I'll wait until there is a big Holiday sale & place a large order.
:thumb:

Took a few group pics today.... I'm wiped out from not sleeping well. Wasn't feeling motivated enough to move all the girls around for photos. LoL

Anywhoo.... here they go.

Starting to see some "lady bits" on all the plants. Keeping an eye out, but I shouldn't have any dudes. LoL

Stay lit y'all!
:snowboating:

I've got a full-on weed boner right now!
:rofl:

As I doing some housekeeping today, dusting kief outta jars so i can wash em all, I find a small jar..... packed to the top with Strawberry AKeil..... hahaha!

I literally thought I was out of flower....

Nope! Potheadedness... the gift that keeps on giving...
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Always nice to find the secret stash jars you thought you didn’t have!

The garden is booming with life P! Looking fantastic brother keep it up!

Finally got off my ass & rigged up a reservoir & pump to make feeding easier.
2019-10-25-08-11-58.jpg

Now, I'll be able to leave them in place with minimal movement & manipulation throughout the grow.

Finally got off my ass & rigged up a reservoir & pump to make feeding easier.
2019-10-25-08-11-58.jpg

Now, I'll be able to leave them in place with minimal movement & manipulation throughout the grow.
That's what I need to do! When my prize turns up I'll see what I can set up. Love it P
:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom