P9 Hunts For The Unicorn With Mars SP 250s

Searching around The Zon for a few things to get the shed in order.

Stumbled upon these little gems;
2019-10-19-15-30-08.jpg

2019-10-19-15-32-14.jpg

Not sure which will end up on my wall, but I love them all!
:green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

Nice frog!
I love him!

:green_heart:

It's become a good luck charm to find a poster with the right vibe. Keeps the plants happy.

LoL... not superstitious, but the group of seedlings that got fried..... was days before I hung up the Funky Monkey..

Just Sayin'
:rofl:

I second the frog.. it’s awesome :thumb:

Searching around The Zon for a few things to get the shed in order.

Stumbled upon these little gems;
2019-10-19-15-30-08.jpg

2019-10-19-15-32-14.jpg

Not sure which will end up on my wall, but I love them all!
:green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

I've never had a tent mascot, but I thought things looked a little bare yesterday. I may have to come up with some artwork or an action figure.

Photo dump....

Things are running smooth. I noticed a bit of curling on the tallest plants, so that light was raised another 2".

Other than that... looks like my tiny BopTang wants to stay tiny. Her & Kali-China appear to be my runts. LoL

Oh well, the other BopTang is jammin'. No shortage of plants round here!
:thumb:

Won't be much longer til I'm flipping this group. Might have a few little plants, but I sure don't wanna let the bigger gals get too big while waiting on the slow-pokes.

It'll all fall into place the way it's supposed to.
:blunt:

Fast work, Pres. :cool: Must be that Texan sun, at least the TLC of one.
Yeah man, real quick veg on this group. I'm still a bit sketched out about over-growing my new space, so I'm flipping while they're still smaller to be sure.

The total number of plants will help with the smaller yield per plant.

Next group will be flowering out in the big room again. Just gotta scratch together some cash to get that room functioning again.

Strange feeling to come home to a dark grow room... Them lights have been on 24/7 for months.

Was happy to find that my temps didn't budge when the lights kicked off. I normally bounce between 77°-78°, I expected it to drop into the low 70's when the lights are off.

Wasn't home today to monitor things, but when I got home today, it was at 77°.

LoL, can't complain about that! Guess the thermostat on my A/C is functioning. LoL

Photo dump....

Things are running smooth. I noticed a bit of curling on the tallest plants, so that light was raised another 2".

Other than that... looks like my tiny BopTang wants to stay tiny. Her & Kali-China appear to be my runts. LoL

Oh well, the other BopTang is jammin'. No shortage of plants round here!

Won't be much longer til I'm flipping this group. Might have a few little plants, but I sure don't wanna let the bigger gals get too big while waiting on the slow-pokes.

It'll all fall into place the way it's supposed to.
:blunt:

Looking good ... and I'm glad that BopTang is doing well!

I flipped early this grow as well ... and and there is no overcrowding this time!

Back
Top Bottom