P9 Hunts For The Unicorn With Mars SP 250s

Lookin great P. Feels so good to get your plants bouncing back and rockin heading into flower. I dealt with issues with my veg plants I have running and are on the road to recovery so I know exactly where your coming from.

Thinking of staying on top of all these plants for defol (facepalm). Labor of love.

Photo dump time!

Jammin'
:Rasta:

So much lush green life in here Preston great work brother! The garden is booming and you can tell how happy the ladies are!

hope your well brother
:thanks:
Back atcha homie!

Loved that squish vid!
:bravo:

Thanks bro! Working on some bigger squish’s so be prepared haha. Lots more to come
I'll be getting a new set of plates very soon!
:thumb:

I'm tired of these archaic steel plate & torch. LoL.... that shit gets old.

I'm so busy fussing with the press components that I couldn't imagine trying to run a camera. LoL

I'm gonna give the Dulytech plates a try. Plan on getting their 3x5 caged set-up.

Just gotta squirrel away some cash... just got tagged for $178, to buy a new battery for my wife's Caddy. Faaaaaack me! I never remember batteries being that much!
:jawdropper:

My bank account should bounce back to normal after working this week...
so I can order my shit! LoL
:party::party:

I'm ready for some golden showers....

Wait, what!? :thedoubletake:

..... golden rivers.... of rosin! LoL

BTW.... if this is "rambly", my apologies...

I faced a blunt after work, I'm a bit chatty now.
:rofl:

This journal is moving too fast, slow down kay?

Appreciate your helps

This journal is moving too fast, slow down kay?

Appreciate your helps
I feed my journals copious amounts of cocaine to keep em moving!
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Haha! Just playin'.... they're on a strictly sativa diet!
:passitleft:

BtW... @HutchBenedict

I think I saw a convo in your journal the other day about the carbon filter set-up....

It works great! I've run mine as a "scrubber" for years.

BtW... @HutchBenedict

I think I saw a convo in your journal the other day about the carbon filter set-up....

It works great! I've run mine as a "scrubber" for years.

Hey, good to know. I have a hard time smelling anything whether the fan is on or not, I get so used to the smell. Then I get a whiff and I imagine the whole apartment must smell pretty bad if I can smell it. Also with pretty well any thing I smell my brain can translate it into plant odour if I'm being paranoid.

Anyway, I just have the big 18"x6" carbon filter standing up on the floor in a corner of the tent with the fan attached sucking air through the filter and blowing air out into the tent. I wonder if maybe I should attach a hose and blow it out into the closet. The reason is that I worry that while some of the odour is being scrubbed some of it is being blown out of the tent by the fan. Now if I could just smell test it...

Tent 19-10-19-1.JPG

This is it. Now that I'm looking at it I can see some duct tape where the fan is attached would probably be in order.

Hey, good to know. I have a hard time smelling anything whether the fan is on or not, I get so used to the smell. Then I get a whiff and I imagine the whole apartment must smell pretty bad if I can smell it. Also with pretty well any thing I smell my brain can translate it into plant odour if I'm being paranoid.

Anyway, I just have the big 18"x6" carbon filter standing up on the floor in a corner of the tent with the fan attached sucking air through the filter and blowing air out into the tent. I wonder if maybe I should attach a hose and blow it out into the closet. The reason is that I worry that while some of the odour is being scrubbed some of it is being blown out of the tent by the fan. Now if I could just smell test it...

Tent 19-10-19-1.JPG

This is it. Now that I'm looking at it I can see some duct tape where the fan is attached would probably be in order.
That looks like a good idea I may just let mine recirculate in the tent like that and leave one of the holes in the top open. I may take mine down from where I have it now and put it on the floor like that does anyone know how that works as opposed to having it hanging ?

Dems some happy plants now! That’s the kind of growth I expect to see out of your set ups, Mr. P. :)

I'm ready for some golden showers....

Wait, what!? :thedoubletake:

..... golden rivers.... of rosin! LoL
TMI dude! Lol

Tent 19-10-19-1.JPG

I see you have the AC Infinity fan. Love mine. Haven't really done any programming to it yet....just kind of run it at 50% most of the time and my tent stays the way I like it. I really need to look at everything it can do.

Back
Top Bottom