Hahahaha...they will sit in my pile of equipment until the room is up and running. ROFL! Dude...i so hope I don't end up as one of those dudes with a ton of equipment for sale in boxes still! Hahahahahahaha. What a nightmare! LOL! Dear Lord...heh'p me!!!

Thank you so much bro. You came back to the old site trying to get me here. You know my loyalty. ;) i stuck it out 'til i couldn't anymore. Thank you for the invitation. You are a rockstar. :)

@Inky66 welcome to the site. Thanks for the valuable insight you brought; a fresh perspective for me. You input is much appreciated. You ought to get a journal up and running. :)

@Inky66 welcome to the site. Thanks for the valuable insight you brought; a fresh perspective for me. You input is much appreciated. You ought to get a journal up and
@Inky66 welcome to the site. Thanks for the valuable insight you brought; a fresh perspective for me. You input is much appreciated. You ought to get a journal up and running. :)
I will be doing that sometime soon. I’ve got a lot to learn about making a coherent journal and providing worthwhile information. I love seeing all the people doing their thing and sharing their passions.

I have been young and wanted that intoxicating ripping high. The older I get, I don't appreciate the impairment anymore. I have cross bred THC strains and have come up with a couple winners. When it's a great high, the effects of my strains always seem to be latent. The high takes a while to settle in; it's creeper. Smoking my THC herb is like pulling a pin on a hand grenade.

Lately I have been smoking CBD at night before bed. I have cuts of AC/DC & Harle-Tsu and they smell similar. Both are very great strains and strong CBD. I have never tested them but the reviews place both their CBD content around the 20's. I am enjoying the CBD high more than the THC. I have liked adding the CBD to the edibles to make the high more well rounded and seemingly more encompassing.

Though as I really sat back this evening and noticed the CBD take effect, I noticed it was instant; there was no waiting. I smoked both my CBD strains and noticed they both hit instantly. I wondered if all CBD strains are that way? Has anybody noticed this?

Anyways...I feel old knowing I may not enjoy THC as much anymore. It's odd to watch ourselves shift. Smoking THC is starting to feel like a chore, like taking out the trash. I need to smoke this much to get this ripped. On the other hand, I take a couple hits of CBD and BOOM, I am relaxed. Yeah I said it...a chore. ;)

Mid 40's...I ain't no spring chicken but I ain't no November Turkey. i already get a little excited in the morning when I get my coffee and news! Dang kids, get off my lawn!

20210105_140911.jpg

I swear these are the same ones. They have been ignored for too long. They have been moved up to the Bonsai section and will now receive 75° temps.

I haven't looked at them for days. I go to check on them and 2 are laid over. Same strain. My (BluCheez×Mango)×BluWater. A genetic deficiency. The environment was completely hostile with a single CFL and 50° temps. They were all bone dry as well.

The overall time in these cups is beyond me; over a month? These were saved to preserve my Bonsai's after the "caterpillar incident". I took 2 of each except HarleTsu. Only had 1 of her to salvage. These have been moved to get some growth above and below soil. Still no roots showing out the holes, but i didnt expect to see any with the environment they were in.

About another week and they will be transplanted for mothers and a couple of the extras i will throw down below. I would be using an 150w HPS indoors for seed making and testing a strain. I could squeek by with temps while using it. I am thinking of trying out that TS600. I only bought it for vegging clones and not to flower with. The entire unit runs cooler so temps would be an issue for optimal growth...may be both. Try it out for veg and get the HPS to finish 1 or 2.

Outdoor refurbishing is still on hold. We have had auto issues bringing my repairs to a halt.

On the lighter side, it is all working out. I am able to fully contribute to this potty training thing right now and stay consistent. (Off topic)

Ohh man! Potty training is going to be the death of me...

thankfully my oldest has got it down and hasn’t wore a diaper for almost 6 months. It’s the getting her to be ok with going poo poo on the toilet.
She used to hold it in for like 8 days sometimes... it’s starting to get better, but damn... I’ve gotta go through it all over again in roughly 1 years time! #facepalm
:smokin:
buckle up..!

You know how hard it is for stoner to be consistent. Full success and only 2 pee accidents. #2's have been 5 in a row on the potty. Woohoo! We haven't worn a diaper for 5 days. Hahahahaha

Major grats on Member of the Month Patient Puffer!! Well earned!

WOOHOO potty training. Somehow you always seem to have a full plate and handle it so amazingly well! I've no doubt you will handle this one as you always do the countless projects I've seen you do in the past. Best part, ya get to do with family! You and yours are truly blessed =)

Looking forward to hearing more about the new setup inside as it progresses =)

@Patient Puffer,
Still getting back up off my face (HA!). With a couple steps backward, I am back on the mend (if I remember HA).
Been reading my journals, and my books again to refresh my memory.
Great news though, my last round turned out much more potent than and previous. Other than the massive amount of seeds this time (I think) due to stress of under-watering while I was away, the high is must stronger in all aspects. Very happy with the results.
Now, if I can just get the next round actually going, I'll be a happy boy.

FYI Dying to see the progress on the new indoor room setup and grows =)

Fumbling along, my clones have officially become mothers.
20210114_171715.jpg

Their root balls were looking pretty good.
20210114_165747.jpg

Maybe not for being in cups 1.5 months...but they are transplanted and healthy.

I think I am going to run a single AC/DC in my flower box. I am low on her bud due to the Harle-Tsu choking her out this past season. I will get the Mars out and hooked up for the veg and finish with the HPS...if all goes well.

I finally cracked the tape and got the little Mars TS600 out for a look see. It works. I also took the HPS out and replaced it with the new light. :)
20210115_214335.jpg
I wasn't going to achieve the recommended distance (24") for veg, so it finds itself affixed to the structure where the HPS was.

I transplanted an AC/DC clone in to a 7 gallon fabric pot. I was wanting to do 2 - 4 gallon pots. I decided I did not want to crowd the AC/DC and let her grow like she wants unfettered.
20210115_214411.jpg
I am going to try and keep her low and cut my teeth again on indoor growing.

The whole set up in my "Franken-Box".
20210115_214428.jpg
Maybe one of these days I will paint my bonsai and clone section.

Given the distance the TS600 requires, I am finding myself having to rethink how I am going to achieve this 7 ft box in a 6 ft space. To the drawing board...in actuality i just lay there at night going through the build in my head.

There wasn't much I had to do to get this little grow going. The hard work was already done. This grow is to just get some good AC/DC I can use for gummies.

Due to mites last year, the AC/DC that grew outdoors come in waaay under the usual lb per plant. She yielded about 1/2 lb and I recently have become enamored with the whole CBD buzz. I am needing more and gummies are on the horizon. A CBD high is perfect for the night time.

(Edit) pay no mind to the sickly clone on the right. She was being nursed back to health in case a clone didn't take and took a dump and didn't root. All rooted and as a matter of fact i need to throw some away. That's what's sad. To bad I didn't know a chap in need of some clones right now.

This rig? Bruh...it takes 2 men and a little boy to move it and almost have to take doors off of hinges.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL! ...but yeah...still working with a minor "veg" upgrade.

Screenshot_2021-01-18-18-49-46.png

She's moving along and recovering from the horrible transplant.

She is shining from the Neem bath. I sprayed outside and placed back in the box with a couple fans to dry off then back under the lights; totally not recommended but i made sure she was dry.

Back
Top Bottom