PB's Persistent Pot Condo: Established 2019

Hey pbass, looking great mate, running out of battery, so top job!
Room is Schmicko.

Happy belated birthday,PB -Your plants are looking sweet!
That's interesting about not having to water them very often-that would be nice!
Mine need it every four days,or they start looking like they're gonna croak...
Oh,and happy 4th of July,too !

It's been pretty amazing veg with this @Vulx so far. They do finally need watering, so I think I'll drown them in 50% strength bloom mix tomorrow and flip the switch on them starting Sunday. I'd kinda like to go another week in veg but I don't think they'll take being thirsty that long. Based on how often I've watered them already I might not get a chance to give them bloom nutes again for months! I guess it wouldn't really matter if I ran veg hours still for a while, I'd kinda like to get a few more tops developed to fill out the 2'x4' scrog I'm working on. More on that and plants to be pulled tomorrow! Cheers, happy 4th everyone! :yahoo:

Hiya B, I got a sample of the Vulx, had a seedling and a couple clones a few months back that I started in it using 5% Vulx, 95% no name brand unfertilized potting soil. I didn't really think it through as a scientific run at all besides just adding it to the mix to see what happens.

I checked the dates, I watered them last on June 2 when I up potted them to 5 gal pots. I watered the same way I water everything to be consistent, which is soak the crap out of them with 20% or more runoff of 50% strength Fox Farms trio mid schedue veg cocktail, wholly mackerel and a bit heavy cal/mag added, as well as some vinegar for PH issue. Prior to that, I soaked them with plain water at starter pot, then not again for about a month when I up potted them to 1 gal pots, soaked again with plain water. So three waterings total in over2 months! Pretty friggin amazing!

Hiya B, I got a sample of the Vulx, had a seedling and a couple clones a few months back that I started in it using 5% Vulx, 95% no name brand unfertilized potting soil. I didn't really think it through as a scientific run at all besides just adding it to the mix to see what happens.

I checked the dates, I watered them last on June 2 when I up potted them to 5 gal pots. I watered the same way I water everything to be consistent, which is soak the crap out of them with 20% or more runoff of 50% strength Fox Farms trio mid schedue veg cocktail, wholly mackerel and a bit heavy cal/mag added, as well as some vinegar for PH issue. Prior to that, I soaked them with plain water at starter pot, then not again for about a month when I up potted them to 1 gal pots, soaked again with plain water. So three waterings total in over2 months! Pretty friggin amazing!

Wow! That is pretty damn awesome!! Looking forward to seeing How she finishes :thumb:

Day 56 holy crap! PBPC is at full steam!
IMG_20190707_104446807.jpg
IMG_20190707_104440046.jpg
IMG_20190707_104433668.jpg
IMG_20190707_104400913.jpg
IMG_20190707_104348223.jpg
IMG_20190707_104254667.jpg

Actually I miscalculated the dimensions of my screen contraption and can't get it into the condo, so I had to commender the closet in my new den...shhhh...

had to commender the closet in my new den.
I've been in the same house for 25 years-I wish I had an empty closet,but they're full of all the stuff I can't do without...even though I haven't seen most of it for about 20 years....;)
Good job on the net...and on expanding the pot condo-all your plants look great!

Hey brother @Pbass! Happy birthday for the 1st, congrats on the new light, congrats on the harvest, damn you've got a scrog going, i was gone for 2 weeks or so and i missed a boat load! :rofl: You're keeping busy and busy is good :ganjamon:

Hiyall it's been a busy few weeks! RL is keeping me hopping but I've managed to pull 6 plants off the rack, 11oz. so far! My big mamma gave me 98g! I'll pop some shots of the net and my big fat NY Diesel still cooking, and introduce you to three new tennants soon!

I'm also whittling down my clone/seedling stock, happy little plants traveling all over north MI! Saved enough to pack the room for grow #4 though. I've decided more is more, I'm gonna run a full house again! Cheers y'all have a great day! :yahoo:
IMG_20190719_093508732.jpg
IMG_20190719_092016432.jpg

I think I'll end up with just about a pound of bud and .5 gpw off grow #2 once the NY Diesel finishes. Not terrible! Will be interesting to see how the new QB will stack up to that...it's goin pretty good!

IMG_20190719_154807678.jpg

Don I need another net and thinning on this forest or just let the bud sites stretch? They're all trimmed up to the net but there are ALOT of sprouts!

Damn Pbass, loving the scgrog! Looking real healthy :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom