Pennywise Strikes Again

Really don’t need the male at this point. I’ll wait until I can grow all 10 seedlings together for a big seed increase. Snowhigh crossed 2 lines that are the last of their lineage. He saved the genetics of both in the cross so I want more seeds to help keep it going.

Looks good Penny the triangle Kush looks a little finicky but I am sure you will bring her around.
Read my mind there Smokey, TK looking very hungry.

how are the babies lookin today Pdub?

Really don’t need the male at this point. I’ll wait until I can grow all 10 seedlings together for a big seed increase. Snowhigh crossed 2 lines that are the last of their lineage. He saved the genetics of both in the cross so I want more seeds to help keep it going.
I can help

I bought the Acapulco Gold red mix. The freebies he sent me was Jamaican Blood Klot, Golden Dragon, Heart of Darkness and Blackberry Space Wreck. Some rare stuff in the freebies.

I ran his Devils Tit with the Acapulco Gold in there. All my plants I ran always went completely yellow in flower. First time I freaked out thought my plants were dying.
Hope you get a faster finishing one.
I had 2 phenos for time - 1 was plus 100 days and the keeper but very finicky. after 90 days sneeze and nanners. lol

I’m planning on 100 days and I guess nanners shouldn’t be unexpected with a lot of these genetics. I’ll do a seed increase then hunt for stability in the line I choose

Back
Top Bottom