Pennywise Strikes Again

Hey 420 it’s good to be back!
I’ll be running Black Lime Bubba, GG4 S1, Skittlez, Bandaid Haze and a mystery IHG chemovar.
first up is the Black Lime Bubba from @katsubluebird she’s starting to open up showing a number of tops at the canopy. Should be flipping the girls this weekend. Gotta get some cuts first before I do.

I'm so jealous. I grow mostly sativa Dominants and my leaves are all so small and thin compared to these kind of Indica's, damn pretty ladies!
IMG_2575.JPG

What strain are you working with Drey?
Here's my current grow journal. I'm one of those who starts fast and either dies or makes it grow. I started with two Jack Herrer and one Durban Poison (I actually started with 15 seeds but was only able to get 3 sprouted to adult). I have three of each cloned ready to flower when I harvest. I am intent on adding some Indica dominant hybrids and just ordered some White Widow, Eight-Ball Kush, and Gelato seeds from True North Seed Bank. I have had such shitty luck with seeds I hope I can get these to work better - patience!

I so appreciate your help, thank you!

UPDATE 11-17-2020
Chemdog D S1 bred by CSI Humboldt
Pre 98 Bubba Kush S1 bred by @katsubluebird
Triangle Kush S1 by CSI Humboldt
Simply Irresistable by Chimera
All are in coco recieving 3 grams per gallon of MC. Ph is 5.9 and lights are 2x @Mars Hydro TS1000.

Looking great, Penny!

In this ballpark, I've just flipped my Pre-98 Bubba. It's smelled gorgeous from the beginning, so I'm very excited. :thumb:

Thinking of running one of the Katsu crosses next, although very hard to choose between them.... leaning towards Dracarys or the Sour Bubba. Or the Breath. Or the Sis..... yeah.... see what I mean?

Back
Top Bottom