Pennywise Strikes Again

Exactly... I feel like if you are ahead of the game... take a break and Enjoy life... this Summer was a BUST... I'm going BIG next year ONE way or another.
thats exactly what happened to us but next year will just go were theres not many people were thinking idaho montana places like that but were going one way or the other!

thats exactly what happened to us but next year will just go were theres not many people were thinking idaho montana places like that but were going one way or the other!
A friend of mine is doing that in May actually, the Sawtooth Mountains are Amazing BTW(my bro lives in ID)... he's doing the whole Grand Tetons circle(oblong loop really) from CA starting point, through Nevada, Oregon, and to Idaho on over to Montana down to Wyoming... finish in UT and head on Home. I don't think I'm going to be able to make it... I want to, but I have other Goals in mind right now that conflict with the timeframe. I saw my first Bald Eagle in the Sawtooth Mountains in person, they are HUGE in real life(pictures do them no justice). But yeah man, If I have to go camping for a MONTH or rent some houses like my buddy is doing... IT's goin' DOWN!!

Hey 420 it’s good to be back!
I’ll be running Black Lime Bubba, GG4 S1, Skittlez, Bandaid Haze and a mystery IHG chemovar.
first up is the Black Lime Bubba from @katsubluebird she’s starting to open up showing a number of tops at the canopy. Should be flipping the girls this weekend. Gotta get some cuts first before I do.

Looking nice as always PW
DO you use malassis at all?

Just flip the closet, I’m going to try Snowhighs flower schedule which is 10 1/2 on and 13 1/2 off. Lights come on at 2pm and off at 12:30 am.
Good luck Penny! I'll be giving it a try when I next flower which won't be much longer now.

Back
Top Bottom