Pennywise Strikes Again

I think it will work, there’s a Bigger window for harvest when running sativas as opposed to indicas.
OK that settles it I am dropping a Killer A5 Haze seed today.... I have been dying to try that one. :yahoo: :high-five:

Your grow room is going to be a nice haze jungle come harvest time.
Yeah All Hazes and I Love it that's my kind of weed, Go Big or Go Home Lol Lets see we have Neville's , Panamas , Bandaid and Killer A5 Haze..... That coincidence wasn't planned I was just going with flowering times and they seem to match up but Hell yeah Hazy Days of summer, Well for the first part anyway. I know its going to be cold and wet before all these finish

A42D7325-9B97-454D-8FE4-9FA3FECE1052.png

uh huh. I’ll be laughin some day. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Hey Vortex, you got a serious seed addiction man :rofl:

Hay Penny I have a K A5 Haze seed sitting on my desk and I was wondering do you think if I start the seed now would it be too soon or too late to grow and harvest at the same time as my others NH, PH, BH . I think the flowering time on it is 12 to 14 weeks I am thinking it should all work out to be harvested at the same time ? What's your thoughts ?
FYI, according to Ace's catalog, the KA5 runs 9-12 weeks. :Namaste:

FYI, according to Ace's catalog, the KA5 runs 9-12 weeks. :Namaste:
Thanks Krip I was going from memory so I was off. If I have to chop her sooner I will and that will be the plants I do the Low and Slow thing on. Then if the others are ready a couple weeks or so later I can start curing the KA5H and will be able to start another one with the Low and Slow method so I think it will all work out

Back
Top Bottom