Pepe Le Pew: An Autoflower Skunk Mini Project

Highya Krissi,

Gorgeous looking work! They look great all sparkley and coral looking! Pistils all turned color very nice! And, a great trim job all around! Not to mention, it didn't take you into the wee hours of the morning. Happy Smokin'

Wha that’s a lot of green looks good!
Sure is buddy! I'm thinking she's a good 6oz.
We will know soon! Thanks 12!
It's a gift when those colas stack so well! She's one for the record books!
So long she is! Oh how the sativa came through strong in this one! Thank you Stone!
Pepe was amazing and my goodness what a beautiful auto harvest!! I need to go line up so before and after droughting pics from to comp and all but holy cows flying backward the trichs are drool worthy!!
What an eclectic auto! So blessed to have been able to run her, I'm sure when I run another of those seeds, it will be the complete 180 of Pepe! Thank you!
Highya Krissi,

Gorgeous looking work! They look great all sparkley and coral looking! Pistils all turned color very nice! And, a great trim job all around! Not to mention, it didn't take you into the wee hours of the morning. Happy Smokin'
Thanks Bode! Yes. Such a lovely coloring she has. When I have some actual time before cutting them off the branches, I'll try to get a group shot of them all together. Trim team was very helpful!

I just took some randoms today of some pieces when I checked on the humidity in there.

Borrowed the dehumidifier from the grow room for a few hours yesterday to bring it down to 55, back up to 60 currently.

20220824_103905.jpg

20220824_103757.jpg

:cheesygrinsmiley: Congratulations on the most awesome auto grow! :hookah:
She was definitely my most awesome auto grow ever! I didn't think I'd have anyone more fun than Bubs but here we are! Thank you Stone!!! :passitleft:
That green bud looks like you straight up sprayed it with glitter dust... daaaaaamn!:green_heart::meditate::drool:
Hi Auto, thanks bud! She's a little sparkly thing! Can't wait to show you guys Pepe curing! She's gonna be so beautiful! :yummy:

Hi friends!

Trying to catch up today! Been running around like a looney!

Our girl went into jars today!

20220826_112328.jpg

As usual, I'll be closing this journal now and will throw her cured bud shots onto a thread of mine a couple weeks from now!

20220826_111409.jpg
20220826_111438.jpg

She was a fantastically fun and interesting grow and I couldn't be more pleased with it overall!

20220826_111443.jpg
20220826_111447.jpg
20220826_111451.jpg
20220826_111454.jpg

Finally getting going in making some freezer hash from my hermied Gelato girls last December! I have 2 bags, this is 1/4 of one bag.

20220826_114406.jpg
20220826_114057.jpg

Bestie and I will be pressing it with parchment paper and a flat iron and regular iron Sunday!

With an end to this journal I have to say

:thanks:

Special thanks of course to @Mars Hydro for providing their 6 in temp/humidity control inline system as well as the FC4800.

More thanks to @Prescription Blend, if I can ever find Matt again, for allowing me to continue to showcase these amazing nutrients!

Biggest thanks to all of Pepe's cheerleaders as it was all of you that gave her the extra loving she needed to do what she did!

Happy growing!

Hi friends!

Trying to catch up today! Been running around like a looney!

Our girl went into jars today!

20220826_112328.jpg

As usual, I'll be closing this journal now and will throw her cured bud shots onto a thread of mine a couple weeks from now!

20220826_111409.jpg
20220826_111438.jpg

She was a fantastically fun and interesting grow and I couldn't be more pleased with it overall!

20220826_111443.jpg
20220826_111447.jpg
20220826_111451.jpg
20220826_111454.jpg

Finally getting going in making some freezer hash from my hermied Gelato girls last December! I have 2 bags, this is 1/4 of one bag.

20220826_114406.jpg
20220826_114057.jpg

Bestie and I will be pressing it with parchment paper and a flat iron and regular iron Sunday!

With an end to this journal I have to say

:thanks:

Special thanks of course to @Mars Hydro for providing their 6 in temp/humidity control inline system as well as the FC4800.

More thanks to @Prescription Blend, if I can ever find Matt again, for allowing me to continue to showcase these amazing nutrients!

Biggest thanks to all of Pepe's cheerleaders as it was all of you that gave her the extra loving she needed to do what she did!

Happy growing!
OMFG!!!! Theres so much red in there I thought youd murdered something!
gooooorgeous goodness! Need trichy scoped out pics yes yes!
:thumb::circle-of-love::welldone::dreamy:

Fantastic grow and harvest Krissi, congrats.

Congrats on the harvest, Krissi! I'll miss seeing Pepe in your garden as she was so beautiful.
Hey HG, sorry for the late response! Thank you so much!! My garden was happy to have you follow Pepe!
OMFG!!!! Theres so much red in there I thought youd murdered something!
gooooorgeous goodness! Need trichy scoped out pics yes yes!
:thumb::circle-of-love::welldone::dreamy:
I've never had such a furry! Not close to @boowho2s Blueberry nugget-that was hairy but Pepe had her share of red strings for sure! Thanks bud!
Congratulations!
There he is! Thanks Papa, appreciate it!
Fantastic grow and harvest Krissi, congrats.
Again, sorry for the late response! Budman, ways a pleasure seeing you, thank you!

:rofl: well that's because it's 5 Italians and I made quiche, an antipasta platter, canna cookies and they're bringing fried artichokes and wine :circle-of-love:
20220822_145944.jpg

Thanks so much GDB, she was a blast to grow with!

Hey Scotty, what's going on brother? There are 4 in there currently, 3 photos and this auto but she's leaving there soon!
Hi Krissi! You must be a gourmet 'cuz that snack looks just yummy!
Awesome grow and bravo! :thumb: I will be curing my photos in 5 weeks and hope I can achieve close to what your triches look like. It will be my first curing with the 420 support.
Looking forward to your future posts. Please tag me if you start a new thread.
Have a good 1,
Cheers!

Hi Krissi! You must be a gourmet 'cuz that snack looks just yummy!
I do like to cook. Ran restaurants for years and grew up Italian...just kind of fell into place. I'm a happy hostess! Love to take care of people!
Awesome grow and bravo! :thumb:
Thanks so much!
I will be curing my photos in 5 weeks and hope I can achieve close to what your triches look like.
Of course you got this! I know you do!
It will be my first curing with the 420 support.
This is the most amazing support system but you know this already!
Looking forward to your future posts. Please tag me if you start a new thread.
Have a good 1,
Cheers!
I've still got 3 photos in week 7 in my

Gelato-K, Cookies Haze & Big Bull Photo Run: C/O Kannabia Seeds Via CannaPot Using Prescription Blend Under The Mars Hydro FC4800

And my 12 day old babies ( 2 photos 1 auto) in my

Be happy to have you watch the ones finish up-trichie shots soon and the new ones get big and bold...hopefully not too bold! Lol

Thanks for coming by as always, Scott. The girls love the love for sure :thanks: :green_heart:

Back
Top Bottom