Pheno's Perpetual: Ocean Grown Dark Plasma, Other Top Shelf TBD, Breeding For THC-V

Silica is good shit. Heavy 16s additive Fire is an excellent source of it, been using it religiously since my 2nd grow.
How grows it man? How are your Lemon Zkittles coming along? Sounds like yours started off squat like mine. I didnt give mine enough space so the yield isnt gonna be anything to write home about but the quality should be there. It smells incredible and the trich heads are huge.
Anyway man i hope all is well, cant wait to get another glimpse at your girls. Keep grinding :morenutes::ganjamon::morenutes:
Apologies I've been away for a minute dealing with some personal stuff but I'm back!!

I'll have some pictures up later of lemon Skittles. They are coming along great! It looks like they're going to stack up with some extremely large buds. I was worried about the frost content at first but all the sudden it's exploding with frost in this last week.
The smell is out of this world... I have not been this excited about a plant since grow 1 actually.
I really want to get some good photographs of these girls entered in the Planters in months for this month or next month we'll see.
Looks like these girls will need a full 10 weeks minimum.
The smell is absolutely amazing and while it had some gigantic fan leaves that looked Indica only in that they were so big the fingers were decidedly sativa looking... very strange overall.

I did a heavy leaf strip on both of them to get light down into the other bud sites and it seems to have worked really well.

I'm coming up on harvest for the Ninja Fruit and my dark plasma 13 I'll have some pictures up of that later to as well.

The Ninja Fruit smells almost identical to my Dark Plasma and that wonderful skunky pungent-ness but it has a hint of grape. Can't wait to see smoke her.

Here's a quick look at a Ninja Fruit sample. Mid week 7.
Genetically purple from the start, these flowers are very pungent with a hint of skunky lemon and grape.
The trichomes are almost all milky with 10% red not amber...I noticed this on my genetically purple autoflower LSD-25 from Fastbuds.

Sounds like everything is rockin over here!
Hey Penny! Thanks!
Things are going pretty well.
The girls are not as photogenic this time due to airflow issues in early flower but I the end product will be stellar. One of the reasons I haven't been posting lol.
Anyway good to hear from you! I'm jumping around the site and catching up

Good to see you around. :ciao:
Thanks Turbo!
How have you been?
I'll pop over to your neck of the woods after I post a journal update.
Glad to be back!

Hey everyone, and future Pheno:ganjamon: (Smoked some Ninja Fruit...super potent and grapey! I love this stuff. Keep forgetting it's Easter for most of the country lol. Been texting ppl and otherwise bothering them on one of their holy days...doh! )

So I should be back more consistently.

I want to post an update to what happened as it's important to what I want to achieve with cannabis.

I was gone because I discontinued benzodiazepines cold turkey after being prescribed them for years.

When we moved I went through a 2 week period without them and was considering quitting then but eventually had my scripts refilled. I was really knocked off course by that episode, lost the job that I was on, just a mess.
Cannabis was meant to replace them in the first place. I planned to taper off with cannabis as my new medicine. Anyway the system got me, Dr went on vacation without notifying many of us. I was forced without medicine for another 2 week period, said screw it I'm done and I quit for good in March.
I smoked a TON of bud lol but I'm alive and been off them completely over a month now.
Still pretty shaky.
I don't really knock anyone's choices for medicine but I think with the current cannabis trends people will have more options now and not become dependent on dangerous medicine like I had and so many others also.

My back muscles and stamina had been atrophied, but the hope is with the spring here and the ability to ride my bike more, I will be able to rebuild my strength quick. We had a few good days last week and I was able to get out for a 10mi. ride each day. Been playing this Pokemon GO game with the wife :passitleft: also on bikes is pretty fun with a good doobie. Gotta relearn to appreciate some things.
Losing my appetite really did a number on my health overall, and we haven't determined the cause isn't physical but they are starting to think it was all stress/anxiety related.
With the current medicine we have tho I'm able to eat much better now and manage the stress/anxiety without addictive pharmaceuticals.
Another plus is that I have very low body fat compared to a couple of years ago so gaining weight while being active is a good opportunity to get in shape at 40yrs old.

Ok I've rambled enough...need some breakfast now :cheesygrinsmiley:.

Thanks everyone for the support and shared knowledge, I wouldn't be free if not for that.

Thr plasma harvested at day 62
Pics after dry... I got a record from 3 gallon coco pot.
Looks like 6oz+

Finally!!
Some pics of the long awaited Yellow Lemon Zkittle by Dutch Passion :)
Cheers everyone!

Both reek of lemon candy but pheno 2 is out of this world.
So bright and loud I can't describe it well enough to do it justice but it is the most pleasant cannabis smell I have ever smelled in my life by a mile.
I see why it won the awards it did.

Good to hear your back feeling better @Phenoman I know your excited to get those lemon zkittles down because they look like they are gonna be top shelf!!
Thanks Jgrow!
Since getting active I have a large back log of chores lol.
Glad to start getting back into Journaling!
I just can't say enough about these Zkittle... Ridiculous.

Sounds super, hope my Zkittles have that fruity candy terps.
Both have it, but the lighter green one... Man. I am drooling just thinking about it

WOW, been a while guys!!! I miss you all and this forum tremendously just been so busy.

So much has happened in my life since just May.

I've moved into a home with a basement and external garage. in ANN ARBOR!!! WOOT WOOT

I've got a fractured face from mountain biking this weekend...gonna mountain bike every day, I have my eyes on new full suspension bike...I rented a new one Saturday and it was like I had imagined...felt like an ultralight Factory Racing 125 2-stroke on a diet with pedal power. Handled beautifully, jumps like a dream...I rode a new Trek Fuel EX-5. Gonna likely get a Nukeproof Reactor (2020 version). All kinds of awesome here, snowboarding this year too...

When I joined here I was obese and suicidal depressed. I've lost 100lbs since cannabis gotten out in the world and it reset my metabolism and counter acted the pharmaceutical medication induced weight gain.

The ppl that lived in this house were caregivers and left me a 4x8 tent 2 4x4 tents, 5 old rickity grow hoods, a 600W ballast and a bunch of insulated ducting, cages etc etc. Just...this place couldn't have been more perfect.

Can't wait...Pics soon still setting up.

I've returned to software engineering in a really awesome position...Very exciting really, but just as stressful (I'm either about to be fired again or my illness tells me I'm gonna be fired again lol....no really...But the gods are good and I will find another job if I get fired, Lot's of Android Engineering jobs. I went to school for it and went to Enterprise instead after school like a dummy...now im in the right place...

It's cause I'm lazy though!! ...and lately even more so since we've been out of anything 'Sativa' for months and as of yesterday Indica too so I'm nearly un-medicated right now!!! (trim puff to take edges off).

I have 12 plants started now on days 1-5 and 12 of veg...babies.

Oh shit!!

The Malawi from Ace!

IMG_20191002_160352[1].jpg

Smelled and tasted of wood oil and earthy spices like that mix of cinnamon/ginger and cloves found in holiday desert. Almost perfect Sativa High, very Hazy gonna cross with a hybrid and try to lock in Energetic part of effect, Calyx and Trich size. With a good modern hybrid (Ordered a 10 pack of an F1 cross Forum Cut x Vader OG)

I gotta do a smoke report...:) Worth it and growing again, I got 4 regs popped and gonna keep them.

That was incredible it went purple naturally which was odd, and had the hugest calyxes and trichs I've ever seen and the best recreational high period...uplifting and energetic for 4-5 hours...

That plant was a fluke, it didn't match the others, Malawi AFAIK isn't a purple plant, and it only needed 10-11 weeks vs 12-16 the others were looking at (they didn't make it, we had to move at 11weeks and the others not mature even close).

This one had FAT indica leaves too but a decidely It had an odd beef/sour creme taste/smell before cure that would be just at the edge of the smell...

This is the worst part, I have plenty of money to donate for meds but I let my medical card lapse when they passed personal cultivation last year and they don't yet sell it to the public until the licensing etc is in order...

(See it's 100% legal in Michigan, and you can grow 12 plants no questions, however you can't BUY or DONATE for anything yet because of regulation)

I know it's dramatic but I've come to find Indica meds don't just make me a little lethargic, or tired where a quick few jumping jacks reverse the effects...For me some indica's and many of the hybrids that I grow make me flat out loose motivation for life.

Not good. My depression is returning and i'm in a bit of a pickle now with running out completely.

Hopefully in this large state some caregiver someplace will take a donation and have a Sativa...(Law still says this is ok I'm just antisocial and don't know how to meet people any ideas?)

What about the grow stores?

Would it be too disrespectful to inquire there I wonder? Anyway wish me luck lol. good to see everyone again, I just looked at the highlights on the home page saw familiar faces

Welcome back man. I was literally just thinking of you earlier today haha.

So great to hear that you're doing well! Congrats on the house, I'll have to get over that way some time for one of the festivals. I don't know any one that's running anything overly sativa, lots of cash cropping going on while everyone waits on the legal dispos. All my stuff is sativa leaning in it's effects but still hybridized

Fast Forward to 2020...

Some great things have happened and are on the horizon.

We have moved to the Cannabis Mecca of the Midwest( Ann Arbor Michigan) and while it's expensive, I would pay even more for the life it has given me. I've gotten back into mountain biking, making videos and have the perfect growing space.

We moved into a cannabis caregivers house that already had a lot of good mods for growing in the basement in place. They just bought a farm nearby.

I've become friends with the previous tenet, he's left me growing gear in the form of tents, ducting, hoods and a 70 pint dehumidifier... in fact the 2 girls in flower now (20 clones in SOG that has become my default high performance setup will post about on it's own...) The cuts that I received from him, Chocolate Cheese and a platinum Jack Herer cut that looks outstanding so far are impressive and will be a great break from the Malawi as it's been my only choice for months...1 light gave me a ton of the stuff in an overgrown floor to ceiling rope-fest!
Malawi right, various SOG left.
MalawiOvergrown.jpg

I'm laid off from Software Development again and considering growing for sale now that I have the infrastructure, equipment and knowledge. Not for this site I know, but will test the waters as the world reopens later this year.

For now I want to fine tune this system, I think I should start a proper journal for that and call it high performance tuning.

Back
Top Bottom