Phlizon 420 Sale Giveaway!

PhlizonGrowLight

420 Sponsor
⭐GIVEAWAY ALERT⭐

Hello everyone! Phlizon 420 Giveaway time!

You would have the chance to win a PHX4 240W LED grow light!🏆

✅1. Answer the question: what’s the wattage of the led grow lights you are using

✅2. Comment with your country and tag two friends

Good Luck! Winner chosen at random.

Competition ends 10th/05/2024.

🙌🙌Phlizon 420 Sale is going alive! Check Phlizon official stores to get your light!🙌🙌

Phlizon US store: LED Grow Lights, full-spectrum grow light | Phlizon Official Store
Phlizon UK store: LED Grow Lights, full-spectrum grow light | Phlizon UK Official Store
Phlizon EU store: LED Grow Lights, full-spectrum grow light | Phlizon Official EU Store
Phlizon AU store: PHLIZON Australia Store| LED Grow Light for Indoor Plants

• No tax, with free shipping from the local warehouse
  • Fast delivery 5-7 business days
  • 3-year Warranty, 30-day Free Return

Thank you for all the support to Phlizon! If you have any questions you can email us at support@phlizonstore.com!!!

phlizon_led_grow_light_420_sale.jpg

⭐GIVEAWAY ALERT⭐

Hello everyone! Phlizon 420 Giveaway time!

You would have the chance to win a PHX4 240W LED grow light!🏆

✅1. Answer the question: what’s the wattage of the led grow lights you are using

✅2. Comment with your country and tag two friends

Good Luck! Winner chosen at random.

Competition ends 10th/05/2024.

🙌🙌Phlizon 420 Sale is going alive! Check Phlizon official stores to get your light!🙌🙌

Phlizon US store: LED Grow Lights, full-spectrum grow light | Phlizon Official Store
Phlizon UK store: LED Grow Lights, full-spectrum grow light | Phlizon UK Official Store
Phlizon EU store: LED Grow Lights, full-spectrum grow light | Phlizon Official EU Store
Phlizon AU store: PHLIZON Australia Store| LED Grow Light for Indoor Plants

• No tax, with free shipping from the local warehouse
  • Fast delivery 5-7 business days
  • 3-year Warranty, 30-day Free Return

Thank you for all the support to Phlizon! If you have any questions you can email us at support@phlizonstore.com!!!

phlizon_led_grow_light_420_sale.jpg
I’m using a 660W and a 150W and I live in the U.S. @Regrowth @con CL🍀

Wow awesome giveaway and opportunity @PhlizonGrowLight 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼.

Question: What's the wattage of the LED grow light's you are using?

Answer: I'm using two lights a 100w and a 60w. And I live in the United States.

@JiggiLotus @BabaYager

That would make a great birthday 🎂 present 🎁 seeing that the drawing is on 10/5/24 and my birthday is 10/9/24. Just putting that out there in case Karma is listening. lol 😂 CL🍀

lol I’m pretty sure they’re using non American* style dating which is day/month/year. So when they say 10/5/24 they mean the 10th of May 2024.

* I would say euro style but I think the entire world uses this system and we Americans are the only ones who use Month/Day/Year

lol I’m pretty sure they’re using non American* style dating which is day/month/year. So when they say 10/5/24 they mean the 10th of May 2024.

* I would say euro style but I think the entire world uses this system and we Americans are the only ones who use Month/Day/Year
Oops 😬 I guess it’s just an American thing thinking that the rest of the world operates like us. CL🍀

Back
Top Bottom