Photos, Soil, Mars Hydro Grow

I was just looking at the plants & I'm still seeing a leaf here & there on the bottom turning yellow so going to go up to 4 grams of MC today. I can't remember as it's been almost 2 years since I grew photo's; but it looks like these plants are starting to put out white hairs. I thought I would have to go to 12/12 for a good week or two for that to happen. Maybe there not white hairs & just new growth that looks that way. I can't get a good pic that you can see it in because they are so small.
Anyway, the 1 I up-potted (Gorilla Girl) never skipped a beat. No droopy leaves or anything. I was going to do another up pot last night but there just isn't room in this tent for 3 - 5 gallon bags & the humidifier so I put it off till I do the closet tonight.
Started cleaning the fan & filter off yesterday & I'll be damned if there wasn't a Scorpion inside the filter. I felt something run across my hand & looked inside the filter and there it was. Sure glad it didn't sting me as these are the poisonous Bark Scorpions. Killed It !!! That's the 3rd one I've seen since building this shed / grow room. Killed 2 & 1 got away through a crack which is now sealed up. Shed will be fumigated & sprayed for scorpions before being put in to use.
The Afghan Kush is doing very well. The Gorilla Glue isn't looking real happy today as her leaves are kind of droopy. I'm thinking it's because I didn't feed that one yesterday because I planned on up-potting her, but changed my mind. Fed her a few minutes ago so we'll see if she perks up. Could be she's getting root bound. They will all be up-potted & in the closet in the next few days at most.
Time to mix the MC & feed the other 2 so talk at you later. I'll post pics soon.

& I'll be damned if there wasn't a Scorpion inside the filter. I felt something run across my hand & looked inside the filter and there it was. Sure glad it didn't sting me as these are the poisonous Bark Scorpions. Killed It !!!
Wow... we get squirrels here in Canada. They go for your nuts.

Got the closet set up & the plants in it. Also up-potted the Afghan Kush. Gorilla Glue looks much better today. Up - pot that one tomorrow. Here's some pics of the closet set up. Best I can do for now. Also some pics of the plants.
6-95.JPG
6-96.JPG
6-97.JPG
6-98.JPG
6-99.JPG
6-100.JPG
6-101.JPG
6-102.JPG
6-103.JPG
6-104.JPG

Great little setup you made there :thumb:
Thanks ! It looks like it did a lot of good.Temps are staying 77 - 79 F & RH has gone up to 58% so far. The RH could be because I put the new filters in the Humidifier yesterday. Looking forward to using a LUX Meter. It should be here in the next couple of days.

Here we are again. Fancy meeting you here ... LOL. So I did a minor up grade to the closet by adding some Mylar. Looks good to me. I also got the GG up-potted. Not sure what's going on with that one. She looks over watered with the droopy leaves. But the pot was so light I could lift it with 1 finger. Every time I fed I got a pretty decent amount of run off. I'm hoping the up-pot helps. Well here's a few pics of what things look like today.
6-111.JPG
6-112.JPG
6-113.JPG
6-114.JPG
6-115.JPG
6-116.JPG
6-117.JPG

From the looks of things I may need to go higher than 4 grams of MC per gallon. You guys take a look & let me know what you think. I've only used 4 grams for 1 or 2 feedings so far. But they look kind of light colored to me & I'm noticing a slight striping discoloration in the leaves.
I'll have to check my pH as I have only checked it twice in 4 weeks. Is there a certain ppm I'm shooting for at this stage ?
I'm planning on tying some branches back this weekend. Let them Veg til next Friday & then switch to 12/12. That will be about 5 1/2 weeks of Veg so good enough. Bout time to make some Bud !!!

First off they're looki ng great. Nice job so far.

If they're asking for it, give it to them. I don't plan on going passed 4 until flip but if they're asking for it just do it.
That's my thoughts too but being cautious because I just up-potted with another 2.5 - 3 gallons of FFOF which has nutes in it also. However, they still look like they need more N to me. I just fed again at 4 grams so I may up it on next feeding unless someone steps in & says that's a bad idea.

Back
Top Bottom