Photos' Strain Creation Journey - You Get To Choose

which male do we use to pollinate the elite Malawi gold Female for our first cross

• Misty

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Bubbas Gift

Votes: 13 46.4%
  • platinum huckleberry cookies pheno 1

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • platinum huckleberry cookies pheno 2

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Mutant platinum huckleberry cookies

Votes: 8 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Get germing brother and start a j, in my sig here underneath this post is a link to my grow journal (j) feel free to post your seeds or any plants or q's unrelated in there man your welcome, just gotta keep this on track.
But yeah germ and see if you get a male and female and go from there I'd be stoked to help or answer any questions you have mate on the way.

Dude. I appreciate this info sooo effin much brutha. The way you broke down your procedures and the info you provided was great.
I feel like this is within the realm of my capabilities now.
Equipment n a nice separate area sealed off from flower room.
Thanks Photos

Phrum the light room.

Dude. I appreciate this info sooo effin much brutha. The way you broke down your procedures and the info you provided was great.
I feel like this is within the realm of my capabilities now.
Equipment n a nice separate area sealed off from flower room.
Thanks Photos

Phrum the light room.

Is this in reference to the pollen collection/storage Jacob? If it is, and I missed the post on that...plllllease point me to it. :laugh: I would love to read it.

I've been using little glass seed shipping jars that I got from an old nursery for the pollen/flowers. But I do LOVE that test tube method.

:goodjob:

Tubes are great for storage. I've been using 2ml snap lid cylinders and they work great.

Awesome journal! :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom